+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case Rejected and I am dejected... Student Visa (Pakistan) :(

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RedShot82 said:
Hi,

My student visa application has been rejected this week... Reason been the VO was not satisfied that I

1. have sufficient and available financial resources,without working in Canada, to pay tuition fees.
2. have sufficient and available financial resources,without working in Canada, to maintain myself.
3. have sufficient and available financial resources,without working in Canada, to pay the costs of transporting.

I have submitted the required sponsorship documents and bank statement of (1 year tuition fee + 2 year living exp) of my uncle but still they rejected my case..

I have couple of questions

Dear Make things simple for VO,

Just transfer funds around 3m in your personal account for 4 - 6 month and re-apply !!!

Don't loose hope ~ All the best!!!

1. Should I reapply or should I submit an inquiry?
2. How do I strengthen my case If I want to reapply... since I showed the desired/required amount.I know the reason since they mentioned in the application but they didn't that how much should I have to show... so please help me this regard.
They mentioned in the letter that I should only reapply if my situation has changed substantively.... I really don't get this... I have shown the required financial resources, what else should I do???? :mad:

Need some suggestions

Regards

Dejected One!! :(

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
I dont know if you included a letter from your uncle stating that since your father has passed away, he will be financially responsible for your studies in canada. He will pay your full tuition for uni/college together with living expenses while you study. Possibly notarized. You can also attach a copy of his latest pay, or a letter from his employer stating how much he makes, what he does etc.
When I applied, my father had exactly 40k in his account and I was approved, but we also included a notarized letter from my dad stating that he would pay for my education.
So here's what I would do, reapply or send additional information with a letter from your uncle and a letter from his employee, you should be fine with that. If you just put a bank statement from your uncle, then you can't expect them to make the connection, even though it's common sense :)

RedShot82

Mar 16, 2013
ortom said:
I dont know if you included a letter from your uncle stating that since your father has passed away, he will be financially responsible for your studies in canada. He will pay your full tuition for uni/college together with living expenses while you study. Possibly notarized. You can also attach a copy of his latest pay, or a letter from his employer stating how much he makes, what he does etc.
When I applied, my father had exactly 40k in his account and I was approved, but we also included a notarized letter from my dad stating that he would pay for my education.
So here's what I would do, reapply or send additional information with a letter from your uncle and a letter from his employee, you should be fine with that. If you just put a bank statement from your uncle, then you can't expect them to make the connection, even though it's common sense :)
I submitted the (notarized affidavit + 6 months of bank statement + a letter from his employee).... I did my homework, the courier service here in Pakistan told me that I have to submit 6 month of bank statement + affidavit + letter frm employee which I did....