+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

caregiver pilot program 2024

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
What did you apply for? HCCP gaining experience is closed so you cannot correct. You needed to apply to the right program. It is based on quotas so closes when it meets it. As per the site,
If the cap has been reached when you want to apply
You won’t be able to start an application for this category in the portal. If you started an application before we reached the cap

• you won’t be able to submit it
  • it will expire after approximately 30 days
The strange thing was, when I went back to portal to re-do the correct application and picked up the correct category it did showed "cap reached...." but it did also allowed me to go in and fill up and submit the application. I now see two application in the portal. While I initially I did submit to wrong category but I entered home child care provider pilot program under "Application name" and submitted all the related forms and uploaded all the required forms which required for home child care program. Lets see and wait.......

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
The strange thing was, when I went back to portal to re-do the correct application and picked up the correct category it did showed "cap reached...." but it did also allowed me to go in and fill up and submit the application. I now see two application in the portal. While I initially I did submit to wrong category but I entered home child care provider pilot program under "Application name" and submitted all the related forms and uploaded all the required forms which required for home child care program. Lets see and wait.......
I went through the same nightmare, I have a doubt you see both applications
Home Child Care Provide and Home Support Worker Pilot as Submitted?

Did you receive two saying?
- This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application to the Home Child Care Provider Pilot: Gaining experience category
and another saying?
- This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application to the Home Support Worker Pilot: Gaining experience category .

In you second application did you pay the fees again or attached the same fees that used in the first application?

Thank you for your feeback

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto

- This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application to the Home Child Care Provider Pilot: Gaining experience category
and another saying?
- This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application to the Home Support Worker Pilot: Gaining experience category .

In you second application did you pay the fees again or attached the same fees that used in the first application?

Initially, I did the PR application by mistake and upload the fee receipt and then I did the Home Child Care Provider Pilot: Gaining experience category and again upload the fee receipt. the fee I paid was for PR (total 4 persons including principal applicant) $2800.00. now I have a feeling that they may reject and then will have to wait next year. the automated email that applicant received so far is only for PR.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto

and another saying?

I think you are good!

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
Initially, I did the PR application by mistake and upload the fee receipt and then I did the Home Child Care Provider Pilot: Gaining experience category and again upload the fee receipt. the fee I paid was for PR (total 4 persons including principal applicant) $2800.00. now I have a feeling that they may reject and then will have to wait next year. the automated email that applicant received so far is only for PR.
AFAIK this is the last year for this pilot program unless IRCC extends it or make it permanent.

Dec 4, 2023
What did you apply for? HCCP gaining experience is closed so you cannot correct. You needed to apply to the right program. It is based on quotas so closes when it meets it. As per the site,
If the cap has been reached when you want to apply
You won’t be able to start an application for this category in the portal. If you started an application before we reached the cap

• you won’t be able to submit it
  • it will expire after approximately 30 days
I mistakenly applied in this category HCCP however i wanted to apply in HSWP so i want to withdraw my application , kindly guide how to withdraw application after submission in wrong category ? Thanks

olijan

Apr 24, 2023
Hi,
I was able to submit my application yesterday for the home child care provider-pilot. I got confused as to where to upload the passport of my husband and my son and there is no field for this one. I was able to upload my passport (main applicant) in the field provided. Do I have to merge all the passports together into 1 file? I believe I can update cic only after getting an AOR. Do you know how soon can we get the AOR? Is missing to send the passport of your dependent ground for refusal?
Note: Applied though IRCC new portal and I'm already inside Canada.

thanks

Last edited:

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
after all the effort to quickly enter all the data in my HCCP application I made errors in the background form missed to declare an address to comply with the 10 years history also I missed to declare the post secondary education period. Planning to send the form via webform link but with very low hope that they upload that in my application. Any else under the same circumstances? Feeling terrible right now.

thegunjshow

Dec 25, 2023
after all the effort to quickly enter all the data in my HCCP application I made errors in the background form missed to declare an address to comply with the 10 years history also I missed to declare the post secondary education period. Planning to send the form via webform link but with very low hope that they upload that in my application. Any else under the same circumstances? Feeling terrible right now.
Forms
Permanent residence (PR) forms
The following PR forms are mandatory for completeness: IMM 0008, IMM 5669, Schedule 19A, Schedule 19B (Category B only), IMM 5983 (Category A only) & IMM 5562.

The application is considered incomplete and must be rejected if one of the mandatory forms is missing or if the applicant submitted an older version of a form and the new version of the form was published over 90 days ago. If less than 90 days have passed since the new version of the form was published, the CPC will continue processing the application.

binu_k

Feb 6, 2021
Hi,
I was able to submit my application yesterday for the home child care provider-pilot. I got confused as to where to upload the passport of my husband and my son and there is no field for this one. I was able to upload my passport (main applicant) in the field provided. Do I have to merge all the passports together into 1 file? I believe I can update cic only after getting an AOR. Do you know how soon can we get the AOR? Is missing to send the passport of your dependent ground for refusal?
Note: Applied though IRCC new portal and I'm already inside Canada.

thanks
You can upload multiple files in the same place where you uploaded your passport. If you have kept the application for your spouse, it is a requirement. There are 2 chances now.
1.IRCC can ask for the additional documentation.
2. Agent can reject on the grounds of incomplete application.

50-50.