+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caps reached show me the proof

jeenu2014

Jan 11, 2014
Hi as I see people were saying tht caps are reached if these people have guts then they have to show the original letter they received from Cic these kinds of people are playing with the emotions of others. Fakers I give u challenge to show me the letters which u received.

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Here is the scan some one shared im sad about it too my status is up and no lmo and now im scrambling to find an option or leave i just want my money and my stuff bk from them

http://postimg.org/image/94uvg73lz/

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sent to Sydney/ Requested CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2014 - date they receive my application
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
it was clear that in Oct or Nov that Cap would be rached.

http://postimg.org/image/94uvg73lz/ scan of the letter of applicant from 27th Oct

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
Ruyodono said:
Here is the scan some one shared im sad about it too my status is up and no lmo and now im scrambling to find an option or leave i just want my money and my stuff bk from them

http://postimg.org/image/94uvg73lz/
you are not trying EE?:>

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
I've not received the letter yet but CIC agent confirmed to me that the CAP was reached Oct 20th.

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
mkocisz said:
you are not trying EE?:>
Dude im like already half way there lol i just have 400 plus points so i think imma go home and do some more studies to up my points and sorry if i called u dude and your girl i apologies in advance for any offence lol

mkocisz

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2015
don't worry im a dude hahaha
goog luck with EE

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
mkocisz said:
don't worry im a dude hahaha
goog luck with EE
You too there is lil to no way for me to build points from here i got no lmo or lmia so imma head bk home and then build up more points im actually sad i have to leave but hanging here as a visitor just doesn't interest me GOD gave me a sign the cap was full now i just want my money to leave with and look on the bright side now we all know we can speak english lol all that damn money and time we spent on this but such is life

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
Ruyodono said:
You too there is lil to no way for me to build points from here i got no lmo or lmia so imma head bk home and then build up more points im actually sad i have to leave but hanging here as a visitor just doesn't interest me GOD gave me a sign the cap was full now i just want my money to leave with and look on the bright side now we all know we can speak english lol all that damn money and time we spent on this but such is life
Just out of curiosity, where are you from?

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Drzues said:
Just out of curiosity, where are you from?
Im from Jamaica yea its not great there but i can attend school freely and gather some well needed points for ee and wait to see if the provincial nominations open back up.

sportas

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
http://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/canada-visa-news/express-entry-british-columbia/?inf_contact_key=6f8b0fde3ac1ea017e2f68554760119a212f12e2999635b6b11f82a34c210857

The province of British Columbia has developed its own subcategory of Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s express entry system. It will allow the province to select candidates that will satisfy the economic needs of British Columbia while also offering individuals the chance to immigrate to Canada without a job offer.

Found it today...hope it will help to someone...