+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't Upload IMM5710 Form (Bridging Open Work Permit Application)

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
moj1982 said:
The problem is over! :D
Now, I used chrome and submitted the application.
That is good to hear, what were you using before?

SaladKing

Mar 8, 2017
Problem solved.

Same macbook, same file, same web browser

It worked today.

Think CIC IT solved the problem.

Cheers

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
hank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Problem with uploading the IMM5710 form

The message that you have indicated in your email is indeed the result of a technical problem that has now been resolved. You should be able to continue using our services without further difficulty. Please try again.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and please let us know if you experience further technical difficulties.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Just got this from CIC, it's all good now. Happy for everyone :)

JanP

Sep 29, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
LANDED..........
21-05-2017
Quick question, I noticed on the CIC website that date for that IMM5710 Form says March 2016. Hence was there a new version of the form uploaded or should I be fine to just upload the one I had downloaded earlier this month and have filled. Not a big deal to transfer the data over but the form I downloaded from the website looks identical to the one I filled. Just wondering though if something was updated given that the date is showing up as March 2016. Thanks!

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
JanP said:
Quick question, I noticed on the CIC website that date for that IMM5710 Form says March 2016. Hence was there a new version of the form uploaded or should I be fine to just upload the one I had downloaded earlier this month and have filled. Not a big deal to transfer the data over but the form I downloaded from the website looks identical to the one I filled. Just wondering though if something was updated given that the date is showing up as March 2016. Thanks!
12-2016 or December 2016 is the latest form.

Once you create your online application, you will be given a link to download the latest form and that is the one yo should use.

Timaero

Sep 27, 2018
Hi, issue with filling imm5710 form for BOWP.I am just gonna leave this here hoping a good samaritan sees it and comes to my aid.
*DURATION OF EXPECTED EMPLOYMENT*

CURRENT SITUATION
Employment: full time continuous since 2015 Nov 13th
PGOWP expires 2018 Oct 27th
Passport expires 2020 June 15th

Applying for a bridging work permit to allow me work with same employer while PR is processed.

AmankLove

Aug 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Here is 100 percent working Tip/Solution.

1. Adobe should be installed on your PC in order to view and fill the form.
2. Any browser can be used to apply.
3. When you fil the form, it must be validated. i.e. fill the form press validate at the bottom of the form. In case of anything left, it will notify you. Fill that and then try validate again. Repeat that step until it says form is validated.

______Uploading_____

4. After validating, DO NOT SAVE THE FORM PESSING PRINT AND IN PDF FORM. That is the mistake all the people do include myself.
5. Save the validated form pressing save icon on the top of Browser (like a floppy disk icon). To check if form saved is in right format, open the form and try to click on some column to see if it is editable. It must be editable.
6. DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FORM. JUST SAVE AS IMM5710e.
7. Now it will upload 100%.

Thanks to all and if this helped you, Please help other people. Make a healthy, Helpful, Happy Society. ::)