+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN'T CHECK ECAS !!!

kakadeo83

Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI FRIENDS,

CAN'T CHECK ECAS. ENTERING DETAILS CORRECTLY BUT SHOWS THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE. PLEASE CHECK IF IT IS SAME WITH U AS WELL. THANKS

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
kakadeo83 said:
HI FRIENDS,

CAN'T CHECK ECAS. ENTERING DETAILS CORRECTLY BUT SHOWS THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE. PLEASE CHECK IF IT IS SAME WITH U AS WELL. THANKS

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.
Mine is working...wen is the last time u checked and was working???.

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
kakadeo83 said:
Hi bro, my ecas was working 6 hours before this.

thx
Hi friend same here, same MSG upon right entries. no idea why is that.

Cheers

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
kakadeo83 said:
HI FRIENDS,

dont worry it could be an internal error......since u were able to check 6 hrs before this.......the eCAS is usually updated on Tuesday....so no need to check it everyday

kakadeo83

Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy999 said:
dont worry it could be an internal error......since u were able to check 6 hrs before this.......the eCAS is usually updated on Tuesday....so no need to check it everyday
Thx for reply bro but still the same status. Seems like that they have deleted me from the system :(

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
kakadeo83 said:
Thx for reply bro but still the same status. Seems like that they have deleted me from the system :(
haha........I guess it may happen wen they do some kind of website maintenance......nt sure completely......bt since lots of ppl check it the overload on the ecas site may cause it to nt function properly.....

Yousef_MA

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Hi Guys whose Ecase is not working.
I think you need to enter your family name exactly as mentioned in the passport (make sure of the spaces-just go to any photocopy of the passport and type it exactly as it is ) as the VISA officer may have changed it according to the passport after you have submitted it. Please check and do let me know.

Shah GJee

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Hey ppl how long after does the new number start working. The application number that is mentioned in the 2 AOR. I hav tried using it, but my ECas doesn't work with the new number. I got my 2AOR in Jun 2011.

Thanks

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
Yousef_MA said:
Hi Guys whose Ecase is not working.
I think you need to enter your family name exactly as mentioned in the passport (make sure of the spaces-just go to any photocopy of the passport and type it exactly as it is ) as the VISA officer may have changed it according to the passport after you have submitted it. Please check and do let me know.
Hi Yousef,
Even I have tried all possible entries but still same msg. My passport is with Visa office for stamping.

Cheers

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
sukh420 said:
Hi Yousef,
Even I have tried all possible entries but still same msg. My passport is with Visa office for stamping.

Cheers
wats 2 wrry nw......enjoyyyy......very soon maybe u wil get visa stamped passport and COPR.....wats the need to check ecas nw.....gud luck