+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot open IMM5707 Family Information Form

galall

Jul 30, 2018
Hi all ,
I have been trying to open IMM5707 Family Information form from the cic website ,but due to technical reasons its not working . If any one could send me the PDF file I will be grateful . My email is 'psykek@gmail.com'
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

galall

Jul 30, 2018
I tried that as well , but I get '
The document you are trying to load requires Adobe Reader 8 or higher. You may not have the Adobe Reader installed or your viewing environment may not be properly configured to use Adobe Reader. ' message ,thought I have latest adobe reader

bonitaellada

Jul 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried that as well , but I get '
The document you are trying to load requires Adobe Reader 8 or higher. You may not have the Adobe Reader installed or your viewing environment may not be properly configured to use Adobe Reader. ' message ,thought I have latest adobe reader
Were you able to upload the form? If not look for the latest form. I had the same problem.

CanadaSimple

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Сlick anywhere on the document and a drop-down menu bar should appear. Click on the 'Save As' button (the button on the extreme right of the menu bar). Select a location on your local computer to save the PDF.
Open the saved copy of the PDF on your computer (double click on it or open Adobe PDF Reader first then open it.

If you need instructions on how to fill out the form, check our wiki https://canadasimple.com/index.php?title=IMM5707

fkhxn97

Apr 16, 2019
Hi, I am also having the same problem but I have the updated Adobe and the save link solution does not work for me. I found a PDF of the form online but I am not sure if it is the right form, can someone please help or if they have the form and could send it to me that would be great.

Reactions: elenasquiz

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You need to download the form onto your computer from the CIC website. Do not rely on PDFs from other sites for many, many reasons.

fkhxn97

Apr 16, 2019
You need to download the form onto your computer from the CIC website. Do not rely on PDFs from other sites for many, many reasons.
Yes I am aware third party forms cannot be trusted but there is no way to download it from the website on my laptop, I've tried solutions in the thread and still cannot access the form

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Then you're doing something wrong, or your software is out of date. You're confident you're saving the file to your Computer and then opening it with Adobe Acrobat? You cannot open this form in Chrome or Internet Explorer. You must open it with Acrobat

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi, thank you for offering this advice, but I have already tried this and it still does not work, it opens an empty form that says 'please wait'
Your software isn't supporting it. Try another computer that has the latest version.