+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian experience class

Vij30

May 3, 2024
I am single/unmarried and planning to apply for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) next year because CEC draws are coming back. I am currently in Canada gaining NOC-B experience, and my girlfriend is also in Canada, but she doesn't have NOC-B experience. We are planning to apply for PR together. I will be the primary applicant and will include my girlfriend's file as a common-law partner. Will she need mandatory work experience for PR under CEC, or can she obtain PR with me as a common-law partner without having any experience?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am single/unmarried and planning to apply for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) next year because CEC draws are coming back. I am currently in Canada gaining NOC-B experience, and my girlfriend is also in Canada, but she doesn't have NOC-B experience. We are planning to apply for PR together. I will be the primary applicant and will include my girlfriend's file as a common-law partner. Will she need mandatory work experience for PR under CEC, or can she obtain PR with me as a common-law partner without having any experience?
There's a concept of domestic draws, no one has specifically mentioned CEC draws yet from what I know.

Reactions: scylla