CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
shri_boss said:
Hope you are talking about India's #1 or 2 or 3 company. Yes.
Hope they are started issuing ref letter now. Try it.

PM me...
Emp ref letter is valid only if it is by Canadian company letter head . If India HR will issue then also it will not help.

niru2006

Sep 26, 2013
Thanks vineethks for your details response. By any chance do you know whether CIC have called your employer to verify any details?

vineethks said:
Hi,

I have been on and off the forum and I thought after passing through all the hurdle its give away time.
The following are my timelines.
Applied : April 2013
Landed : March 2014
I am also the part of the bunch who failed to get an Employment Reference letter; the below is the cover letter I used along with supporting documents. I felt a detail letter explaining what is included helped the VO to reconcile easily.

Toronto
XXXX, 2013

To
The Immigration Officer
CPP- Ottawa

Dear Sir/Madam

Sub: Explanation letter for missing Reference letters and additional details to support
my work experience in Canada.

I had joined XXXX on XXXX and got transferred to XXXXX, Canada as on XXXX. I have been employed since then as a XXXX and currently paid an annual salary of XXXXX, payable on a semi-monthly basis.

I am unable to get an employment reference letter for the purpose of Immigration as
my company doesn't support it.

The following details and the documents attached support my work experience in Canada and meet the requirements in the checklist.
a. Period of Employment XXXX to till date
Supporting documents:
a. Work Contract
b. Offer of Employment
c. Reference letter to Ontario Health Ministry

b. Positions Held & Time spent: XXXXX
Supporting documents:
a. Reference letter from HR
b. Designation revision letter

c. Main Responsibilities & duties: My roles and responsibilities as a XXXX
meet the NOC code XXXX and Skill Level A
Brief responsibilities.
Supporting documents:
a. Job advertisement by my company when applying for LMO in May, 2011.

P.T.O

Contd.

b. Previous Closed Work permit XXXX, Canada valid till XXXX with occupation mentioned as XXXXX
c. Latest Closed Work permit to XXXXX valid till XXXX with occupation mentioned as
XXXXX.

d. Annual Salary plus benefits: CAD $ XXXX(as of date)
Supporting documents:
a. Offer of Employment( the document referenced earlier in Period of Employment)
b. Reference Letter( the documents referenced earlier in Period of Employment)
c. Salary increment letter dated XXXXX

e. Work hours per week: 40 hours
Supporting documents:
a. Work Contract( the document referenced earlier in Period of Employment)
b. Pay stubs paid semi-monthly for 87 hours

Kindly consider my application for Immigration under the “Canadian Experience Class”.
Should you need any more details or clarifications, you may contact me at my mailing address or my email(XXXXX).

I declare that the above stated details and copies attached are truthful, complete and correct.

Sincerely,

Good luck...

(XXXXX)