+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Embassy in Islamabad Pakistan (Urgent please)

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear reader,

Please if anyone of you could tell me; i have received my Client ID number from Mississauga and Case processing Centre forwarded my Application to Canadian Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan.

What will happen in Canadian Embassy in Islamabad. will they call me for interview or additional paper cause family cause. i mean my spouse sponsored me.

With regards
Rahimi
Please reply my email whoever knows well.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Rahimi said:
Dear reader,

Please if anyone of you could tell me; i have received my Client ID number from Mississauga and Case processing Centre forwarded my Application to Canadian Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan.

What will happen in Canadian Embassy in Islamabad. will they call me for interview or additional paper cause family cause. i mean my spouse sponsored me.

With regards
Rahimi

1. Look you have posted this at least 5 times, once is enough, quit hijacking other threads.
2. Isbad will call you for an interview, if there was not evidence submitted proving the relationship or there was something that comes up in the background check.
3. Processing for spousal applications at Isbad averages 5-9 months, longer if an interview or more documents are required.

PMM

nauheed

Sep 26, 2010
dnt worry its all simple , try to not make any mistake in ur forms other wise u wont be asked for interview nd ur app wil nt last longer than 6 ya 7 months

hsy123

Sep 30, 2010
hi...they will now process your application...n there are possibilities ov an interview...otherwise most ov the cases are solved without interview..so dont worry hope for the best

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
STOP CREATING NEW THREADS ABOUT THE SAME TOPIC

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Rahimi said:
Dear reader,

With regards
Rahimi
To answer your question:

CHC-ISB will call you for an interview and it wouldn't happen until 14 months into the application process. You will have a long wait and in that time you should really find something better to do then posting the same topic many times in different threads.

Oh wait, I have a suggestion ... try learning a little more about Canada because the Visa Officer will ask you a lot of question pertaining to things about Canada.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
confusednscared said:
To answer your question:

CHC-ISB will call you for an interview and it wouldn't happen until 14 months into the application process. You will have a long wait and in that time you should really find something better to do then posting the same topic many times in different threads.

Oh wait, I have a suggestion ... try learning a little more about Canada because the Visa Officer will ask you a lot of question pertaining to things about Canada.
salam.....
total 14 mnths they will take............but on the ltr which i got from islmb they gv me 9 mnths......in july islmbd stsrt wrk n my file....they send me supplymentry frm which i fld and send them back..........naw....just a long wa888888888888 :(

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
ainy inam said:
salam.....
total 14 mnths they will take............but on the ltr which i got from islmb they gv me 9 mnths......in july islmbd stsrt wrk n my file....they send me supplymentry frm which i fld and send them back..........naw....just a long wa888888888888 :(
They only process about 50% cases in 9 months .. so lest say if they start working 0n 10 cases in JULY... They will only be able to finalized 5 out of 10.. Rest of the 5 will have to wait for additional couple of months.
Just Pray that your file falls under the 50% that will get processed in 9 months. :)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
They only process about 50% cases in 9 months .. so lest say if they start working 0n 10 cases in JULY... They will only be able to finalized 5 out of 10.. Rest of the 5 will have to wait for additional couple of months.
Just Pray that your file falls under the 50% that will get processed in 9 months. :)
hmmmmm i got it naw.........and when will they request for pasport?
if i call to islmbd embasy so can they tell me anythng???and in july they send me supplymentry frm.....its vry difclt to wa88888888 :mad:

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
and yes thy start wrk on my n file 21 july............so it means i can hv viza in feb or march :)

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
ainy inam said:
and yes thy start wrk on my n file 21 july............so it means i can hv viza in feb or march :)
It is a possibility but not for certain. Like i mentioned in my earlier post, They may have started processing on your file on July 21st. But there could be another 9 files on which they started processing same day. So out of those 10 only 5 will get processed completely in 9 months. The remaining 5 has to wait for additional couple of months.

With CIC, time period also varies from case-to-case

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
It is a possibility but not for certain. Like i mentioned in my earlier post, They may have started processing on your file on July 21st. But there could be another 9 files on which they started processing same day. So out of those 10 only 5 will get processed completely in 9 months. The remaining 5 has to wait for additional couple of months.

salam.......means one or two mnths or again 9 mnth :(

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:

tell me plz one more thng that hw wld i knw that my file is in wrkng file?bcz they told that wrk has been started on 21 july.........means they r making fool?and in march my medical will exp :(i am afraid thn wat to do?