+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visitor visa

Jun 13, 2017
Hi ,

I have applied for the visitor visa for canada from VFS global on 25th May 2017 after 2 days I have got an sms Visa application, tracking ID No. 20170524INCDTRV47749- has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office,Chandigarh on 25/05/2017.

But still it's 20 days completed my status hasn't getting change on vfs website also I did not get any sms regarding my passport dispatch

Can any one help me out regarding the same that when will my passport will get dispatch.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I have applied for the visitor visa for canada from VFS global on 25th May 2017 after 2 days I have got an sms Visa application, tracking ID No. 20170524INCDTRV47749- has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office,Chandigarh on 25/05/2017.

But still it's 20 days completed my status hasn't getting change on vfs website also I did not get any sms regarding my passport dispatch

Can any one help me out regarding the same that when will my passport will get dispatch.
contact VFS global helpline number, keep application number handy

Jun 13, 2017
contact VFS global helpline number, keep application number handy
I have contacted to vfs helpline but they are saying that my application is in delhi embassy they do not have any update regarding the same also they have asked me to wait and I will receive an sms once my passport will dispatch

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have contacted to vfs helpline but they are saying that my application is in delhi embassy they do not have any update regarding the same also they have asked me to wait and I will receive an sms once my passport will dispatch
then there is no option but to wait unfortunately... visa doesnt take this long usually but this sort of thing happens from time to time.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi ,

Processing of your TRV application has NOT taken long. The estimated processing time for India applications is currently 25 days. Your application has not exceeded this estimate.

You won't see a change in the update on the VFS website as they do not have access to CIC's processing updates.

You'll have to wait patiently

Happy kingra

Jun 10, 2017
Processing of your TRV application has NOT taken long. The estimated processing time for India applications is currently 25 days. Your application has not exceeded this estimate.

You won't see a change in the update on the VFS website as they do not have access to CIC's processing updates.

You'll have to wait patiently
Sir I also applied visitor visa on 5th June at vfs chandigarh, but no reply yet, status shows that application is being processed at Canada visa office chandigarh. You have got any respone now ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sir I also applied visitor visa on 5th June at vfs chandigarh, but no reply yet, status shows that application is being processed at Canada visa office chandigarh. You have got any respone now ?
The current estimated processing time is 25 days. However, actual processing time varies.

You can try linking your paper application to your online MyCIC account for more detailed updates

s@i

Sep 22, 2016
Hi ,

ello
The current estimated processing time is 25 days. However, actual processing time varies.

You can try linking your paper application to your online MyCIC account for more detailed updates
he