+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADA TOURIST VISA REFUSED FROM UK

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
Hello,
If someone can help me, basically I am N indian national living in the UK my spouse is British citizen and I have 5 years residence permit which was issued 2 months ago and me and my spouse planned travel to Toronto for week, she got her ETA and I applied online the documents I submitted,

1.Flight tickets London to Toronto return
Hotel booking
2.My travel history Denmark, Ireland, Germany,Belgium , Holland
Bank statement with £4500

3.My permanent job employment letter

4. 3 recent payslips

5.Travel plans mentioned on cover letter
6.all the relevant forms filled and attached and marriage certificate my wife's passport photocopy

The reason my application was refused under
ounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

My employment is permanent
My immigration status is 5 residence permit for 5 years
My financial status I earn more than £25k a year

What else they need, I don't think there's any different type of work contract exists

I want to reapply again, so is there any suggestions to make change anything in my documents.

I will be applying US visa soon

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
If someone can help me, basically I am N indian national living in the UK my spouse is British citizen and I have 5 years residence permit which was issued 2 months ago and me and my spouse planned travel to Toronto for week, she got her ETA and I applied online the documents I submitted,

1.Flight tickets London to Toronto return
Hotel booking
2.My travel history Denmark, Ireland, Germany,Belgium , Holland
Bank statement with £4500

3.My permanent job employment letter

4. 3 recent payslips

5.Travel plans mentioned on cover letter
6.all the relevant forms filled and attached and marriage certificate my wife's passport photocopy

The reason my application was refused under
ounds:
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

My employment is permanent
My immigration status is 5 residence permit for 5 years
My financial status I earn more than £25k a year

What else they need, I don't think there's any different type of work contract exists

I want to reapply again, so is there any suggestions to make change anything in my documents.

I will be applying US visa soon
How much do you have in liquid savings? How long have you been in this job? If you applied right after you started working thatisn’t proof of longterm stable employment. Applying from a 3rd country creates problems because you don’t have ties to your home country.

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
Hello thanks for replying I have £4500 savings and I have been in this job more than 7 months first I had a temporarily contract after 3 months I got permanent,I left my home home countrie 10 years ago and I was 18 then ,I was on student visa in uk and then moved to spain I worked there and later I got married and moved to uk back from spain after few years living there, so I stated in my cover letter that I have ties to the United kingdom because my wife was born here and all her family lives here I have mentioned everything in cover letter.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello thanks for replying I have £4500 savings and I have been in this job more than 7 months first I had a temporarily contract after 3 months I got permanent,I left my home home countrie 10 years ago and I was 18 then ,I was on student visa in uk and then moved to spain I worked there and later I got married and moved to uk back from spain after few years living there, so I stated in my cover letter that I have ties to the United kingdom because my wife was born here and all her family lives here I have mentioned everything in cover letter.
Your savings are too low. What was your immigration status in Spain?

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
I had spainish residency card under job contract and then I switched to family residency so I had three cards from there and I submitted all my boarding passes and stamps the countries I have visited, when should I apply again what documents should I submit, they asked you can apply again when the circumstances are changed but I don't think any of the things will change where I'm working I love this job and I'm not leaving this job and my immigration status will be the same for next 4 years after 4 years I will get permanent residency but I want to visit now not after 4 year after 4 years we have kids we won't be able to travel for few years so this was the time

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I had spainish residency card under job contract and then I switched to family residency so I had three cards from there and I submitted all my boarding passes and stamps the countries I have visited, when should I apply again what documents should I submit, they asked you can apply again when the circumstances are changed but I don't think any of the things will change where I'm working I love this job and I'm not leaving this job and my immigration status will be the same for next 4 years after 4 years I will get permanent residency but I want to visit now not after 4 year after 4 years we have kids we won't be able to travel for few years so this was the time
Would order GCMS notes before you apply to see why you were refused. You need to increase your savings. Would suggest maybe travelling to the US first if you get a visa and save Canada for a future trip.

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
How can I order GCMS notes sir?, and of this months my saving will be £6500 and I have raised a query about my file yesterday night and they sent email this morning saying we have updated your status and it still the same I have asked them to reconsider the decision because all the documents there and I have calculated my travel trip expense as for 7 days and which was costing me £2000 and my wife work for health services and she's getting more salary than me and they issued her ETA in few minutes , I was filling the USA D 160 form today and I'm going to apply with the same documents the documents I used for canada visa but one good thing it's face to face interview if they have questions regarding application they can ask me there,

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks for replying sir, I get taxed on my payslips and I attached them with file. End of the tax year will be April here, where they will calculate if I taxed more and they return the over taxed money back by cheque

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
hi i got my usa visa approved with the same documents i used for canadian should i apply again for canadian