+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada study visa may2015intake

Feb 23, 2015
sir tell me please i got a mail from vfs global that...(We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 23 Feb 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number************) what should i geuss from this plase let me know... my profile is have done 10th from cbse with 7.6 percent and 12th frm NIOS with 77 percent and got 6 bands overall and 5.5 inreading writing and 6 in listening and speaking pls tell me the status feeling tensed

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
It means that your passport will be delivered to CVAC on 23 feb 2015. then the next message you will revceive is your passport is ready to be collected in cvac or it can be delivered to your place By courier.

Whats the status of your visa applicatIon?

Feb 23, 2015
yes this means that my passport will be deliver to passport collection centre but hw can i check tht my visa iss approved or not ?

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
gurpreetsehgal said:
yes this means that my passport will be deliver to passport collection centre but hw can i check tht my visa iss approved or not ?
Maybe you can determine if you pass or deny if you already got your passport. CEM are attaching letter of approval or letter of denial together with the passport.

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
gurpreetsehgal said:
this means that i will let to know my approval or nt when i get my passport right ??? pls tell me i dnt knw abt that...
Exactly. They send the letter together with your passport or they will send the letter in your email. did you have an upront medical? From what country are you in?

Feb 23, 2015
yes i have done my my medical before apply application and i am from india thanx for the infromation and how many days will my passport take to come at pasport collection centre i submitted my application at vfs chandigarh and requsted to get my passport at panipat passport collection centre...

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
gurpreetsehgal said:
yes i have done my my medical before apply application and i am from india thanx for the infromation and how many days will my passport take to come at pasport collection centre i submitted my application at vfs chandigarh and requsted to get my passport at panipat passport collection centre...
It only take 1 to 2 weeks. :) Goodluck and Godbless to you. Just think positive.

SharePoint

Jan 12, 2015
gurpreetsehgal said:
sir tell me please i got a mail from vfs global that...(We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 23 Feb 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number************) what should i geuss from this plase let me know... my profile is have done 10th from cbse with 7.6 percent and 12th frm NIOS with 77 percent and got 6 bands overall and 5.5 inreading writing and 6 in listening and speaking pls tell me the status feeling tensed
did u got any approval mail?

zee_khan

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got my refusal today ....objection is...

you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of ur stay.in reaching this decision i considered several factors,including..
purpose of visit
your personal assets and financial status.

although i showed him 85 lac personal bank statement
suggest me what i have to do next....?

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
@zee_khan
please share your profile.
did u apply for university or college

zee_khan

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got admission in university of regina in diploma in business administration .i show money 85 lac in my account but i did mistake my father has died and i aded affidavit of support from my uncle rather than my mother...we have family property not divided yet ...on the name of our parents and 1 big mistke i did that ....sop was not with my document...i thought as cic website there is no requirement for that so i had not write.

now i m thinking of to write strong sop and tell the visa officer that i m going canada for study and also show affidavit of support from my mom what u say dear and suggest me if u have any other idea...

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
I would also suggest you to opt for GIC AND pay your first year fee in advance. It will make your case strong.
In SOP, explain the mistake you made last time.

ermihirp

Nov 23, 2014
Hi

I have submitted my general student application on 20th February.

I got message that application is being processed at Bangalore vac.

How many days it will take to complete the process?

What are the chances to get visa approval?

Best regards,
Mihir Patel