18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
sahibzada_2010 said:
Dear Jurgen I have sent all the original documents. I don't have anymore those documents with me except photocopies and they don't accept photocopies from the national of Pakistan. Second no other courier can deliver it because its P.O.BOX address. I asked this from UPS, FEDEX, DHL, PURLATOR ETC.
Missassauga has an address for couriers:

Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Source:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

S

sahibzada_2010

canhm said:
Hi Sahibzada,
How did you find that your package has got stuck in mississauga postal facility? by tracking your item or calling canada post cutomer service? I have such a problem, I sent our documents on june 2, and when I track it I see "item processed at postal facility" on june 3 and nothing else so far. I don't know whether something wrong with tracking system or my package also has been got stuck!! I'm really concerned about that. :(

Sallam everyone.

I have sent my wife application to Mississauga on June 8, 2011 from Calgary and now its stuck in the Mississauga mail cargo becuase of the Canada Post strike. Its already been10 days since I have sent the application. I am very sad and depressed of Canada post strike. My wife sponsorship documents are there and I sent them through priority service next A.M delivering guaranteed. I paid $49 to delivered on time. I don't know what should I do now? I am very sad and the strike + my wife sponsorship documents made me = sick and cry all the time. I cried so much of the Canada Post strike. I wish the strike will end soon.

I am scared if the documents will get lost or whatsoever. Please guys give me some info about that.... I am so depressed that I cannot even sleep.

To everyone as you may be know, Canada Post is on lock out and please don not send your documents. They will stuck in the Cargo forever. Wait till they called the strike over.

Thanks and pray for the Canada Post strike to be over soon.
Hi dear,

The tracking number that they gave me, I just track it in the Canada Post and it says "item processed at postal facility" Mississauga on June 12 at 21:01. i called them few times and i told them that my package is very important and I paid $49 but its not delivered on expected delivery date so they put note against my package and they said when the strike over it will deliver on the same day hopefully.

You should call them and see where your package is but if its not on the track list i mean the location then its hard to say where it would be now. I hope your package will be safe. I know how important it IS. I can feel the pain.

Did you requested for signature?

I did mine one.

S

sahibzada_2010

Jurjen said:
Missassauga has an address for couriers:

Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Source:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp
I did not look at that one. My bad but the website shows different addresses for different sponsorship ?. I used for spouse one.

Peace.

canhm

Jun 19, 2011
I have called them many times, and also they put note against my package(june 7th). they told me, canada post would contact you after 10 business day (thuesday, june 21) to inform u of the result. I didn't request for signature, as nobody is at P.O box to sign for delivery. I just sent by express post.

Hi dear,

The tracking number that they gave me, I just track it in the Canada Post and it says "item processed at postal facility" Mississauga on June 12 at 21:01. i called them few times and i told them that my package is very important and I paid $49 but its not delivered on expected delivery date so they put note against my package and they said when the strike over it will deliver on the same day hopefully.

You should call them and see where your package is but if its not on the track list i mean the location then its hard to say where it would be now. I hope your package will be safe. I know how important it IS. I can feel the pain.

I did mine one.
[/quote]

S

sahibzada_2010

canhm said:
I have called them many times, and also they put note against my package(june 7th). they told me, canada post would contact you after 10 business day (thuesday, june 21) to inform u of the result. I didn't request for signature, as nobody is at P.O box to sign for delivery. I just sent by express post.

Hi dear,

I did mine one.
The best thing is to just wait and wait. For me I cannot sleep, eat and live alive because of the stress and depression. I have spent so much time and money on it to make everything correct but finally it got stuck in the Mississauga.

Just wait bro till everything go back to normal. i have sent my one on priority mail.

Heidyincnd

May 25, 2011
Woodbridge Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
1 May 2012
File Transfer...
12 Sept 2012
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
25 May 2011
Interview........
5 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Waived
LANDED..........
5 Oct 2012
Well, I feel not comfortable to mail my application with Canada Post so I will use DHL next week. DHL express only take one business day and it cost about $CAD 40 only. It is fair cheap... and most important thing is there is no strike so no delays....Hope this trouble will be gone soon

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sahibzada_2010 said:
The best thing is to just wait and wait. For me I cannot sleep, eat and live alive because of the stress and depression. I have spent so much time and money on it to make everything correct but finally it got stuck in the Mississauga.

Just wait bro till everything go back to normal. i have sent my one on priority mail.
This is just the begining bro, after the CPC-M sponsor approval the file is transfered to CHC-Isl and this is when the challenge begins! I myself and alot of others on the Islamabad thread have been dealing with this process since 1.5 - 2yrs. Living without your spouse and family is so depressing, its not even funny and they are just taking their time to finish these processess...I am just sick and tired of it now...

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Looking back on it today, Canada Post kicked my booty. I gathered all my paperwork, went down to the mall and bought me some envelopes. I didnt have any at home and figured I could take my papers for my CSQ with me, buy the envelops and then send it off. There is a Canada Post right in the Hallmark in the mall where I live. Pretty nifty. Anyways...I double check if all my papers are all filled out correctly, everything on the checklist is there, seal the envelope and walk to the Hallmark store. I stood in line for about...5 mins until I saw a small sign stashed away in the corner that said "We're not accepting mail due to the strike" and I kind sighed. All that work. I had to take a long bus to the UPS store where it costed me a lot more to send off. But they send it within 2-3 days, so that's a plus.

-sigh-

Canada Post, I wish you would come back!

hello-kitty

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any ideas when Canada post's going back to work?

I am so sufferring :-*

mittens

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011
my wife works for canada post
they are still locked out
but word has it they are trying to legislate them back to work by midweek

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
I read that if the new law actually passes (will be voted on this Wednesday), it will come in effect on Friday.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
I would not expect anything to happen till the end of the week because the NDP plan on stalling the vote as long as they can. Then even after they vote it will take a couple days to actually enforce it.

I would guess there will be no mail movement till next week. :'(

Iamrobot85

Aug 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
File Transfer...
03-02-2010
Passport Req..
21-03-2011
LANDED..........
25-04-2011
Ok, so I got mail today from Government Canada. Explain that to me!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if your mail was an assitance check or anything gvnmt related those were exempt as per the news reg mail no bueno but CPP OAS and CTB welfare gets delivered