+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Immigration medical examination

parveenrana

Sep 4, 2012
Last week we received email from CANADA Immigration Section regarding (Immigration medical examination for yourself, and all family members. This must be received at this office by: 10/19/2012), We applied in Skilled worker category in Feb 2012, I am prime Applicant and my husband is out of country these days, he is in US and will be returning in Nov 2012.

Few Concerns:

1. Is our Interview waive off as CANADA Immigration Section just asked us to go for medical exam? OR will Interview be taken place in later stage?

2. Should I go for medical exam along with my son in the home country and ask my husband to go for medical exam in US only and ask him to courier his password and submit all passport (myself, husband & son) here in the home country and once received from CANADA Immigration Section again I courier it to my husband in US so that he will be return back?
a. Is it possible, mean there should not be any legal obligation by CANADA Immigration Section or US side?
b. How much time will it takes, mean they(CANADA Immigration Section) will keep our password with them?

3. Should I go for medical exam along with my son in the home country and ask my husband to go for medical exam in US only and submit my & my son original passwords along with other necessary documents fee etc to CANADA Immigration Section and write them about my husband situation and will submit his original passport once he return.
a. Will CANADA Immigration Section understand our situation?
b. Will it delay the process?
c. Will CANADA Immigration Section reject our application?

4. How much time will it takes over all at this stage?

Please help.....

heffey

Nov 11, 2011
1. most likely, you will not have interview
2.who ever completes medicals first, can send thier passport t another and eventually consolidate and send to VO with applicant' covering letter. you can for med with your son. If your hubby has a legal status in US, he can complete his med there.VO may noramlly take a window of 2 to 4 months. you cam go for med anywhere in the world with CIC approved cliinic. no delay in process and no question of rejection.

gudboy

Mar 13, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
April 2010
Med's Request
05 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 June 2012
Interview........
Waied off
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 Nov 2012 InshAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah in March April 2013
parveenrana said:
Last week we received email from CANADA Immigration Section regarding (Immigration medical examination for yourself, and all family members. This must be received at this office by: 10/19/2012), We applied in Skilled worker category in Feb 2012, I am prime Applicant and my husband is out of country these days, he is in US and will be returning in Nov 2012.

Few Concerns:

1. Is our Interview waive off as CANADA Immigration Section just asked us to go for medical exam? OR will Interview be taken place in later stage?

2. Should I go for medical exam along with my son in the home country and ask my husband to go for medical exam in US only and ask him to courier his password and submit all passport (myself, husband & son) here in the home country and once received from CANADA Immigration Section again I courier it to my husband in US so that he will be return back?
a. Is it possible, mean there should not be any legal obligation by CANADA Immigration Section or US side?
b. How much time will it takes, mean they(CANADA Immigration Section) will keep our password with them?

3. Should I go for medical exam along with my son in the home country and ask my husband to go for medical exam in US only and submit my & my son original passwords along with other necessary documents fee etc to CANADA Immigration Section and write them about my husband situation and will submit his original passport once he return.
a. Will CANADA Immigration Section understand our situation?
b. Will it delay the process?
c. Will CANADA Immigration Section reject our application?

4. How much time will it takes over all at this stage?

Please help.....
1- Most probably, your interview is waied off
2- Do your and your son's medical, wherever you are. Send the original medical form to your husband and he'll do his medical in US
I dont think that there will be any legal complications
Once you do medical, it will take 3-5 months and then they will request for passports to stamp visa.

worldwin

Aug 23, 2012
Hello friends,
In July ‘2012 i received email from CIC New Delhi “CANADA Immigration Section” regarding

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documants:

#.Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for yourself, and
all family members.
#.Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee yourself and Spouse/Common-law partner.
#. Valid passport or travel document for yourself, and all family members. (Old and new passports) after
Completion of all the pending requirements.
All the Required docs must be received at this office by: 07/09/2012

And i have summated the entire requird documants in the August 20th 2012

Please tell me the Next Step of CIC.
How much will take time by CIC New Delhi for Issuing the Visa.
And is our interview waied off.

Please Reply I am waiting
:) :)

worldwin

Aug 23, 2012
worldwin said:
Hello friends,
In July ‘2012 i received email from CIC New Delhi “CANADA Immigration Section” regarding

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documants:

#.Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for yourself, and
all family members.
#.Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee yourself and Spouse/Common-law partner.
#. Valid passport or travel document for yourself, and all family members. (Old and new passports) after
Completion of all the pending requirements.
All the Required docs must be received at this office by: 07/09/2012

And i have summated the entire requird documants in the August 20th 2012

Please tell me the Next Step of CIC.
How much will take time by CIC New Delhi for Issuing the Visa.
And is our interview waied off.

Please Reply I am waiting
:) :)

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Next step CIC:
1. RPRF encashment
2. Medical test check
3. Background checks
4. Security check
5. Stamping of visa Isuue of COPR
6. Forward the PP and COPR

Timeline:
1. 3-5 months
(few people have to wait more than 6 months)
(few people get with in 3 months)

Interview not waives off but probability is low

Regards, Spartan!

princeshri

Jul 26, 2014
Hello Every One ,
I have a question regarding Canada temporary work permit process.

I am done with medical and other all document is there with embassy incuding Passport.

so the question is Medical is the last step or what will be the next step ( My process started on 23 Jan 2015)
if madical is clear in report then how long it may take to get the VISA ??
please advice