+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Express Entry ICT (Intra Company Transfer)

sweetfruit

Jan 27, 2015
I have submittd my application along with medicals on dec 29,2014 under Intra comapany transfer program from india. Any idea how long does it take? current status say it in under process at bangalore office.

TINU01

Jan 7, 2015
Hi,
I have also applied for ICT on 29th dec.
Still now there is no updates.
I am expecting some results by next week.

TINU01

Jan 7, 2015
Hi,
Is your VISA got approved??
As i heard there are lots of rejection from Bangalore office.
I am expecting my results within 2 to 3 days.

Mltan

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
sweetfruit said:
It was Express Entry
hello, if this was done via express entry, does this mean you were invited to apply as PR already?

also, isnt Intra company transfer LMIA exempt? (and Express entry needs/requires an LMIA positive?)

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
Not sure what is express entry ICT means here.....Express entry is the new PR process and ICT is one kind of work permit which is LMIA exempted.

happy2015

Jan 30, 2015
I think ICT is also referred as Worker Express Program.May thats what the person meant.Not the EE..

ankit_vkumar

Feb 12, 2015
Hi mapleleaf4, TINU01, sweetfruit

Request you to please share the latest update/current status of your Intra-Company Transfer Work Permit for Canada (IMM1295). This information would be extremely useful for new applicants (such as me) to be aware of current trends.

My Case: I'm working for my current organzization since last 10 years and they are applying for Canada Work Permit under ICT - in Functional Manager capacity. I'm due to undergo Medical Checkup in the next couple of days. It would really be useful if you could also share whether your ICT application was under 1) Executive Category, 2) Functional Manager Cateory or 3) Specialized Knowledge Category.

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,
Ankit