+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can the work permit get extended online?

chuck/tito

Aug 23, 2009
a friend of mine told me that the work permit can get extended online with out mail any paper application package,he said when he came back to Canada the immigration officer at the airport told him that he can would be able to do that online because his work permit expires in October.
does any one knows anything about it?
thanks for reading and will appreciate your help

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
chuck/tito said:
a friend of mine told me that the work permit can get extended online with out mail any paper application package,he said when he came back to Canada the immigration officer at the airport told him that he can would be able to do that online because his work permit expires in October.
Hi,

I know you can pay the fees online but I have not come across making application online. One can probably fill up the application and print it afterward for mailing. You also need to provide additional documents with the filled up application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/applications/extend-worker.asp

Senior members usually read the threads and they may have other experiences. Meanwhile you can read the information from the link above and prepare the necessary documents you have to send with your application.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

job_seeker said:
chuck/tito said:
Hi,

I know you can pay the fees online but I have not come across making application online. One can probably fill up the application and print it afterward for mailing. You also need to provide additional documents with the filled up application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/applications/extend-worker.asp

Senior members usually read the threads and they may have other experiences. Meanwhile you can read the information from the link above and prepare the necessary documents you have to send with your application.
Only students for off-campus employment can apply on line.

PMM