+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I Travel to Saudi Arabia on Refugee Travels Document

imhasheikh

Nov 27, 2022
Hi Folks
Please guide Can I Travel to Saudi Arabia on Canada Refugee Travels Document ? or any other Gulf country ? if visa required how to apply ?

I don't have PR yet but just an approved decisions only

Please advice

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hi Folks
Please guide Can I Travel to Saudi Arabia on Canada Refugee Travels Document ? or any other Gulf country ? if visa required how to apply ?

I don't have PR yet but just an approved decisions only

Please advice
Yes you can and you need a visa for saudia if you want to go for umrah.
If you want to go to dubai you will need a visa for qatar you will get on arrival

imhasheikh

Nov 27, 2022
If you want to go to dubai you will need a visa for qatar you will get on arrival
Do Saudi Issue Umrah visa on Travel Document ? and is it confirm Qatar issue a visa on arrival ?

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Do Saudi Issue Umrah visa on Travel Document ? and is it confirm Qatar issue a visa on arrival ?
yes so many of my friends travel on RTD for umrah these days without PR. and for Qatar also they issue on arrival depending upon some requirements to meet.

imhasheikh

Nov 27, 2022
yes so many of my friends travel on RTD for umrah these days without PR. and for Qatar also they issue on arrival depending upon some requirements to meet.
Can I get anyone's contact who went for Umrah ? I really need that information, would be grateful if someone guide me this process that how to get visa
my contact is ( imhasheikh@gmail.com )

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Hi .. as per my information from other members posts, Qatar and UAE are not issuing visa for RTD holders.. !! How did you get this information?

Reactions: scylla

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
Thanks my friend for sharing your friend experience. Can you tell us how they got Dubai visa. Appreciate if you can share further information.
I am also interested to know Dubai ( UAE ) visa...
As per my knowledge you can go to Qutar after visa on RTD but UAE doesn't accepts RTD.

Please give more details about UAE visa on RTD

Reactions: scylla

imhasheikh

Nov 27, 2022
I am also interested to know Dubai ( UAE ) visa...
As per my knowledge you can go to Qutar after visa on RTD but UAE doesn't accepts RTD.

Please give more details about UAE visa on RTD
Can u share how to apply visa for Qatar or its on arrival ? please guide the process , I really need that information, would be grateful if someone guide me this process that how to get visa

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can u share how to apply visa for Qatar or its on arrival ? please guide the process , I really need that information, would be grateful if someone guide me this process that how to get visa
Would suggest contacting the Qatari embassy in Canada about whether you qualify for a visa with an RTD and what is required. Doubt it is a visa on arrival. Believe some Gulf countries allow visas if a family member is living in the country permanently.

Seko_Saki

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Would suggest contacting the Qatari embassy in Canada about whether you qualify for a visa with an RTD and what is required. Doubt it is a visa on arrival. Believe some Gulf countries allow visas if a family member is living in the country permanently.
For God sake STOP spreading wrong info
There is no one living in the gulf countries ''permanently'' unless they are citizens of the said countries ....

Peace444

Nov 12, 2022
My friends travelled on RTD
In saudia, uae & qatar
I have contacted the embassy of the state of Qatar via email and they responded that travel documents are not accepted. How did your friends travel there??!!!

Embassy letter.
Good Day;

Please note that travel documents are not accepted in Doha, you need to have Original Passport.

Best,

Qatar Embassy – Ottawa

Reactions: imhasheikh

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
For God sake STOP spreading wrong info
There is no one living in the gulf countries ''permanently'' unless they are citizens of the said countries ....
Family member could be a citizen or could have a resident status which allows many people to live their whole life in Qatar through working and then their children working so that is pretty permanent for a gulf country. That may be for UAE. Do remember being surprised by one of the gulf counties allowing RTD use if you had an invitation from a family member. These things can change which is why it is important to doublecheck.

Last edited: