+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i get refund after my application withdrawal from ircc?

Duggal

Aug 15, 2024
I have been enrollment in Canada university, but I met with road accident and I requested university for a refund before the start of classes. But they want visa cancelation proof. And then I contacted ircc Authority for withdraw or cancel application. And they have send me a letter stated that " Your application has now been withdrawn " . Now please help me to know that what does it mean? Can I send this letter of ircc to university for refund ? Please guide.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have been enrollment in Canada university, but I met with road accident and I requested university for a refund before the start of classes. But they want visa cancelation proof. And then I contacted ircc Authority for withdraw or cancel application. And they have send me a letter stated that " Your application has now been withdrawn " . Now please help me to know that what does it mean? Can I send this letter of ircc to university for refund ? Please guide.
Yes

Vijay krishna

Star Member
Jul 24, 2024
Send the copy of the mail or doc to your university

Ross88

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Could you please give us the name of Canada university that had been enrollment you? Asking for a friend.