Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In Sha Allah Soon
IELTS Request
Soon
sharjeel91 said:
Go to this link for detailed requirements lists,
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/study-permit-requirements-for-pakistani-students-t173401.0.html

Sharjeel91, I found this....,
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-it-possible-to-have-canada-student-visa-without-ielts-t77929.0.html

please check...,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
AdnanDeo said:
Sharjeel91, I found this....,
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-it-possible-to-have-canada-student-visa-without-ielts-t77929.0.html

please check...,
Well thats not surprising, many students get their IELTS or TOEFEL waived due to different reason, like previous institution, if someones previous institution is recognized by university and he gets the medium certificate it is possible to get rid to this requirement, if university waives this requirement then CHC wont ask but if u get conditional acceptance then it may create some trouble because when I was applying I saw many rejections in early years due to lack of ability of language,,

santram

Jan 21, 2014
AdnanDeo said:
Dear All,

Can i apply for study permit from Riyadh without IELTS, If i am able to get Admission without IELTS.
Check my Profile...,

10th 60%
I.C.S 12th 57%
B.Com 60%

More than 4 Years of Experience in Accounts & Admin....,
I am living in Riyadh....,

Please Help.....,
You can but visas chances would be very low.

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi Sadia Jalil and All,

It is great if you can share which university accept IELTS brand 6 for master program.

Thanks you for your help

Thang

sadia jalil said:
what you need to do is to apply to the university you are intending to...without any delay...I don't think university will have any issue until your IELTS is valid...go for filling online application form and send attachments of documents online....If you find any further assistance that I can provide I will do gladly...with 6 band you can find admission in masters program...why to waste money on another IELTS..??

Rabs84

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi sadia jalil,
U r right dat ielts is requirement for admission only nt an embassy requirmnt.but i am also confused in this matter,one of my uncle and cousion r living in canada n they r saying dat ielts is requirmnt of embassy wd minimum 6.5band.they also said they faced so many rejection who dont get minimum band in ielts...as amny students get 5.5 n got admission in canada n visa too.i am also interested in post gradutae advanced professional diploma...jst waiting for ielts result as i gave second time bcoz first time i got 5.5 hope this time i ll got more than this :) and we hv to attach ielts result its in the list...

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Dear All
I am from India and got the unconditional letter from university of victoria,Canada without ielts .I want to know if ielts is stil needed for canada study permit or any other document to show my language proficiency.
I have completed
B.tech -69.36%

Thanks