Can i apply without IELTS for Study Permit

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
hammadi_16 said:
Sadia,

Can you please inform us if you attach any Police Clearance Certificate. Also reply to my personal message i sent in your inbox. Thanks
Go to this link for detailed requirements lists,
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/study-permit-requirements-for-pakistani-students-t173401.0.html

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharjeel,

you are 100% right as I am also going to apply from here in Saudi Arabia but for this reason I am going to show my property papers so that they may understand that I have to renturn in either situation. Thanks

AdnanDeo

Dec 31, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arab
Visa Office......
Riyadh CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In Sha Allah Soon
IELTS Request
Soon
sharjeel91 said:
Bro never wanted to offend you just experience, I have talked to 5 or 6 guys those who got the rejection because they were applying from different country mostly in UAE, now Sadia has her husband and children back home,, that make sense,, what about u VO is not student he knows u not gonna come back ,,, and ur right I didn't read comments before because I was giving by suggestions,, and again ur profile is not good enough,, honestly u can try but admission will be challenging and visa is more,, so good luck InshAllah u will get it,, I can pray only ,,
Sorry Bro again, what you think i am alone in this world. I have a big Family back there in Pakistan. We got a big Agriculture Property, Houses and Commercial Property in Pakistan got many other things which i don't mention here. Bro i am planing to apply for Dec 14 or 15 Jan. I have a lot of time. I join the form here to see what's going around and to get any some knowledge about visa application.

I have almost 6 to 8 months for preparations. so i can get IELTS in 1 or maximum in 2 months, it's not a big deal and other Allah know what's gona happen in future i can only try. If people scared of rejection than i don't think any one going to apply for visa. It's depend on your Luck. Allah Knows better than us. Pray for us we need that.....,

Cheer's boy....., Have a good time in future.....,

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AdnanDeo said:
Sorry Bro again, what you think i am alone in this world. I have a big Family back there in Pakistan. We got a big Agriculture Property, Houses and Commercial Property in Pakistan got many other things which i don't mention here. Bro i am planing to apply for Dec 14 or 15 Jan. I have a lot of time. I join the form here to see what's going around and to get any some knowledge about visa application.

I have almost 6 to 8 months for preparations. so i can get IELTS in 1 or maximum in 2 months, it's not a big deal and other Allah know what's gona happen in future i can only try. If people scared of rejection than i don't think any one going to apply for visa. It's depend on your Luck. Allah Knows better than us. Pray for us we need that.....,

Cheer's boy....., Have a good time in future.....,
Man don't take his advise in wrong manner, he is just trying to save your time and money nothing else. Everybody have a family and have something to show. Just try to get the point he is trying to tell you. Thanks

AdnanDeo

Dec 31, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arab
Visa Office......
Riyadh CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In Sha Allah Soon
IELTS Request
Soon
And Shajeel91 i also know 3,4 guys here who got visa from Riyadh even without Medical and they are Pakistani Nationals....,, Do you believe that. I Don't think so....., what kind of Point that i shouldn't apply.

razanain

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
AdnanDeo said:
And Shajeel91 i also know 3,4 guys here who got visa from Riyadh even without Medical and they are Pakistani Nationals....,, Do you believe that. I Don't think so....., what kind of Point that i shouldn't apply.
Well tbh you dint get his point.. no point quarreling over here brother, it was an honest advice. he dint try to demotivate you. and you can certainly apply without IELTS if university has given you unconditional offer letter and that could be possible if your previous degree is from english speaking country or if you've done any english testing certification etc. anyhow wish you best of luck brother.

AdnanDeo

Dec 31, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arab
Visa Office......
Riyadh CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In Sha Allah Soon
IELTS Request
Soon
razanain said:
Well tbh you dint get his point.. no point quarreling over here brother, it was an honest advice. he dint try to demotivate you. and you can certainly apply without IELTS if university has given you unconditional offer letter and that could be possible if your previous degree is from english speaking country or if you've done any english testing certification etc. anyhow wish you best of luck brother.

Yar Punjabi Ki wo Kahawat hai na k " Sari Raat Rondy Ry tay Mariyaa koi v na" K sari raat rootay rahy aur Mara koi b na. Yar kisi ko b English nai ati me urdu me likh doon kya ab????? Yar me yahi baat uper b keh chuka hoon k Me ne IELTS karna hai. Me ne srif Suggestion manga hai. Idar tu Mera Visa hi reject kar diya gya hai....., Well never mind thanks for your kind Reply.....,

Please Brother Don't mind it's only a forum. If i said any wrong Sorry i don't want to make anyone Angry.....,
Thanks for your Suggestions......,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
AdnanDeo said:
Yar Punjabi Ki wo Kahawat hai na k " Sari Raat Rondy Ry tay Mariyaa koi v na" K sari raat rootay rahy aur Mara koi b na. Yar kisi ko b English nai ati me urdu me likh doon kya ab????? Yar me yahi baat uper b keh chuka hoon k Me ne IELTS karna hai. Me ne srif Suggestion manga hai. Idar tu Mera Visa hi reject kar diya gya hai....., Well never mind thanks for your kind Reply.....,

Please Brother Don't mind it's only a forum. If i said any wrong Sorry i don't want to make anyone Angry.....,
Thanks for your Suggestions......,
Bro I never said don't play, but I only suggest play smart,, I just pointed out few negative points which saw in ur case,, yes u r right lucky people with worst background and very poor cases got visa while I saw few strong cases got rejected because they didn't play smart,, Rana moazam is the example ,, he got the visa in second attempt though,, that's why I point out , I will pray for all of my brothers and sisters, never hesitate to ask good luck

zia ahmad

Nov 16, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
Bro I never said don't play, but I only suggest play smart,, I just pointed out few negative points which saw in ur case,, yes u r right lucky people with worst background and very poor cases got visa while I saw few strong cases got rejected because they didn't play smart,, Rana moazam is the example ,, he got the visa in second attempt though,, that's why I point out , I will pray for all of my brothers and sisters, never hesitate to ask good luck
Sharjeel bhai my profile is,
10th : 83.71%
12th: 76.90%
And i want to take admission in any suggested university in undergraduate related to biological program, I shall take my IELTS on 15th of FEB 2014, hope to get 7. please suggest me a few universities having low costs.... ???

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
zia ahmad said:
Sharjeel bhai my profile is,
10th : 83.71%
12th: 76.90%
And i want to take admission in any suggested university in undergraduate related to biological program, I shall take my IELTS on 15th of FEB 2014, hope to get 7. please suggest me a few universities having low costs.... ???
look out new brunswick, mannitoba and memorial,, also Saskatchewan ok,,

zia ahmad

Nov 16, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
look out new brunswick, mannitoba and memorial,, also Saskatchewan ok,,
Thank you Sharjeel bhai. And one thing more, what do you think i shall get admission for those grades or not...

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
zia ahmad said:
Thank you Sharjeel bhai. And one thing more, what do you think i shall get admission for those grades or not...
quite good profile, for undergraduate studies that will be fine,, if u get 7 bands at IELTS that will be awesome for ur profile good luck,, any help regarding IELTS u seek dont hesitate to ask,,

sadia jalil

Star Member
May 5, 2013
its not like that my husband is back in Saudia so I got visa:)...I am not alone..I am here in Canada with 2 kids,how you present your case, your financial status and academic record all counts.I also read the same experiences that chances of visa rejection for expats are higher when applying from UAE ,Saudia and other gulf countries but in only my batch in my university I have 3 saudia based expatriate students. I learned one thing when you stay positive, positive results come to you...and leave the rest on God, try to do the best from your side. InshaAllah seeing you soon In Canada.

AdnanDeo

Dec 31, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arab
Visa Office......
Riyadh CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In Sha Allah Soon
IELTS Request
Soon
sadia jalil said:
its not like that my husband is back in Saudia so I got visa:)...I am not alone..I am here in Canada with 2 kids,how you present your case, your financial status and academic record all counts.I also read the same experiences that chances of visa rejection for expats are higher when applying from UAE ,Saudia and other gulf countries but in only my batch in my university I have 3 saudia based expatriate students. I learned one thing when you stay positive, positive results come to you...and leave the rest on God, try to do the best from your side. InshaAllah seeing you soon In Canada.
Ya 110% Right....., Trust in Allah and i am going for it....,
Pray for me...,