Riyadh CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In Sha Allah Soon
IELTS Request
Soon
Dear All,

Can i apply for study permit from Riyadh without IELTS, If i am able to get Admission without IELTS.
Check my Profile...,

10th 60%
I.C.S 12th 57%
B.Com 60%

More than 4 Years of Experience in Accounts & Admin....,
I am living in Riyadh....,

Please Help.....,

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AdnanDeo said:
Please Senior's Help me please....,
Dear Adnan,

Which nationality you are? Also give me your contact number as I am also going to apply there and currently I am living in Riyadh. Please reply fast. Thanks

AdnanDeo

Dec 31, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arab
Visa Office......
Riyadh CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In Sha Allah Soon
IELTS Request
Soon
I am from Pakistan bro...,

I am living in Riyadh add me in Facebook as "Adnan.Deo"

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Yes you may. But your acceptance in college/university would most likely be conditional and you must be able to show the VO that you will be able to satisfy the condition indicated in your LOA.

AdnanDeo

Dec 31, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arab
Visa Office......
Riyadh CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In Sha Allah Soon
IELTS Request
Soon
Thanks for your Reply..,

If i am able to get unconditional LOA then it is ok....,

sadia jalil

Star Member
May 5, 2013
what usually happen in this case the student get enrolled in English learning program in the same university and after completion of a couple of months in English program he transit smoothly into his main course..if you want any further help and information regarding this..you can msg me...I am studying in Canada and from Pakistan.

ismailsh

Jan 13, 2014
well i am also interested in canada for studying had done ielts but it will be expire in ending of this month,had 6 bands too.
so is it okay to go with that ielts results or have to do again.i can do if visa will be stamped,kindly advice

sadia jalil

Star Member
May 5, 2013
what you need to do is to apply to the university you are intending to...without any delay...I don't think university will have any issue until your IELTS is valid...go for filling online application form and send attachments of documents online....If you find any further assistance that I can provide I will do gladly...with 6 band you can find admission in masters program...why to waste money on another IELTS..??

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
AdnanDeo said:
Dear All,

Can i apply for study permit from Riyadh without IELTS, If i am able to get Admission without IELTS.
Check my Profile...,

10th 60%
I.C.S 12th 57%
B.Com 60%

More than 4 Years of Experience in Accounts & Admin....,
I am living in Riyadh....,

Please Help.....,
Mostly universities don't offer conditional acceptance to master students,, if any university do please share info,, but I don't think so,, the 2nd think is ur profile is not good enough ,, don't want to discourage u but that's the truth,, and last thing is that u r Pakistani national and u r about to apply from Riyadh,, I think that makes no sense clear visa rejection,,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
ismailsh said:
well i am also interested in canada for studying had done ielts but it will be expire in ending of this month,had 6 bands too.
so is it okay to go with that ielts results or have to do again.i can do if visa will be stamped,kindly advice
6 bands that depends u know,, share ur profile for better suggestion,,

AdnanDeo

Dec 31, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arab
Visa Office......
Riyadh CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In Sha Allah Soon
IELTS Request
Soon
sharjeel91 said:
Mostly universities don't offer conditional acceptance to master students,, if any university do please share info,, but I don't think so,, the 2nd think is ur profile is not good enough ,, don't want to discourage u but that's the truth,, and last thing is that u r Pakistani national and u r about to apply from Riyadh,, I think that makes no sense clear visa rejection,,
So Does it make sense that i leave my job and work permit from Riyadh, KSA and go back to pakistan do my IELTS and then apply and after 4,5 months they Reject my visa...., Does it make sense. I am leaving here legally in Riyadh and working. and about Ielts i asked a question only and not applying. Please read the comments carefully and then rply...,

And about my Profile is far better than many Students who got there canadian visa. it's an average profile but is not that bad.....,

sadia jalil

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Adnan I am Pakistani ,had been living in Dammam for 12 years,and I applied from Saudi Arabia and alhamdolillah got approved...IELTS is required for admission,,,,if you find admission this month....you can go through...IELTS wasn't required by embassy for study permit ...check document list for study permit ....but I attached..,I did everything including IELTS from Dammam and it wasn't an issue ofcourse...so go ahead if you have well planned...best of luck...some matters are for us to do leave the rest on almighty...everything will end good IA

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sadia,

Can you please inform us if you attach any Police Clearance Certificate. Also reply to my personal message i sent in your inbox. Thanks

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
AdnanDeo said:
So Does it make sense that i leave my job and work permit from Riyadh, KSA and go back to pakistan do my IELTS and then apply and after 4,5 months they Reject my visa...., Does it make sense. I am leaving here legally in Riyadh and working. and about Ielts i asked a question only and not applying. Please read the comments carefully and then rply...,

And about my Profile is far better than many Students who got there canadian visa. it's an average profile but is not that bad.....,
Bro never wanted to offend you just experience, I have talked to 5 or 6 guys those who got the rejection because they were applying from different country mostly in UAE, now Sadia has her husband and children back home,, that make sense,, what about u VO is not stupid he knows u not gonna come back ,,, and ur right I didn't read comments before because I was giving by suggestions,, and again ur profile is not good enough,, honestly u can try but admission will be challenging and visa is more,, so good luck InshAllah u will get it,, I can pray only ,,