+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply for Express Entry (FSW) while INSIDE Canada?

C0nstantin0

Jan 14, 2023
Basically the title.

Can I create an Express Entry profile, receive an iTA and then apply for permanent residency while on a Study Permit inside Canada?

Thank you.

Mar 1, 2023
I'm not currently in Canada but I'm on the processing of my tour or visitor's visa. I would like to know if it's possible for me to come as a visitor and be able to work as a visitor or do I need additional applications if I migrate to Canada? How possible for me to come to Canada and still apply for work permit?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I'm not currently in Canada but I'm on the processing of my tour or visitor's visa. I would like to know if it's possible for me to come as a visitor and be able to work as a visitor or do I need additional applications if I migrate to Canada? How possible for me to come to Canada and still apply for work permit?
You can't work in Canada while on a visitor visa. You need either a work permit or be a PR. There are many posts in this forum around it. Here's one on how to become a PR: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/