+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone tell me about Visa processing time under SPP ??

Jass

Aug 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello , I m Jass here , I had applied my visa file under SPP program for September Intake , but I have not receive any information about visa even after 50 days and my status still goes " Under Processing " :-[ But my classes r going to start by first week of September. So can anyone help me regarding this matter ??

Jass

Aug 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had applied on 1st of July at Vfs Chandigarh ::) Nope I did n't u call and confirm with CHC , How can I confirm ..can u plz tell me ??

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
Call at CHC at the number provided in the CHC Site or Else u can mail them
but calling will be better.
pls do update after the call

Jass

Aug 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Jack ,

I called my Consultants today , but they told me not to call at CHC coz it can have negative effect on VISA success , Thus I m very much confused ::)

what?

Aug 20, 2010
Mine was a non SPP case, it took me 15 days to get VISA, i applied on 4th august and got it today. I sent them a fax on 17th and got visa on 19th. So do sent them a fax and a email. Calling the embasssy will have no effect as they don't these queries on phone. You will not be contacted with anyone instead the Answering machine or some machine like vodafone ones...press 1 blah blah 2 for french blah blah....

Jass

Aug 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what? said:
Mine was a non SPP case, it took me 15 days to get VISA, i applied on 4th august and got it today. I sent them a fax on 17th and got visa on 19th. So do sent them a fax and a email. Calling the embasssy will have no effect as they don't these queries on phone. You will not be contacted with anyone instead the Answering machine or some machine like vodafone ones...press 1 blah blah 2 for french blah blah....
Oh !! Did u apply via Agents or via urself only ??

what?

Aug 20, 2010
Myself only, why do i need agents to fill the forms for me. I won't spend money on something as trivial as filling forms.

Jass

Aug 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what? said:
Myself only, why do i need agents to fill the forms for me. I won't spend money on something as trivial as filling forms.
Oh thas gr8 !! But I am having Agents :( Can I call or mail directly to CHC by myself ??

what?

Aug 20, 2010
Ya just email or fax them yourself. It's your career, why are you depending upon agents. You have every right to email them or fax them, unless stated otherwise. Better fax them, because email won't fetch you an answer. Don't depend upon agents dammit.... they don't care about you. Just make sure your language and grammar is proper in letter, and also make it diplomatic not like please stamp my visa faster.. something like please process my application at earliest. First paragraph explaining who you are and why going to canada. Second para saying.. give me my damn visa, but nicely.

See this is all speculation, if fax will work or not. For some it may, for some it won't, but don't take chances and not send it altogether and waiting for agent to do it. He has 100's of students like you, you are not special.

Reactions: zsadaf16

Ravneetk28

Mar 17, 2016
processing time

So ..i applied on 29 feb and its been 15 days ..that i have not gotten any revert ...and some students who have applied on 4 march ...have received their visa's...so m worried ..need some luck ::)