+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Call for interview

antohass

Jun 10, 2019
Hi

I have submitted my application for 8 months and I just got a mail for a landing interview. I applied through the FSW program.I live in Alberta and I got a PNP which gave me 600 points. Has anyone had to do that interview? What are the kind of questions are my expecting. Thanks

antohass

Jun 10, 2019
Got a mail to come for an PR interview and that I can also go to port of entry if I want to land earlier date. But part of the document I am to bring is - Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) Documents which I don't have in my account. My account has still not been updated yet. It is still showing background check is ongoing. I have to start school next week so I need the PR. Anyone has an idea please. Thanks

antohass

Jun 10, 2019
Got a mail to come for an PR interview and that I can also go to port of entry if I want to land earlier date. But part of the document I am to bring is - Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) Documents which I don't have in my account. My account has still not been updated yet. It is still showing background check is ongoing. I have to start school next week so I need the PR. Anyone has an idea please. Thanks

antohass

Jun 10, 2019
Congrats.
It's not really an interview, just landing formalities.

antohass

Jun 10, 2019
Search these forums for landing interview

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
You can't go to a port of entry if you've been scheduled a landing interview. CoPR is a physical document which will be given to you at the interview. It's not something you can download from your account. Status shown in your online account will not change until you complete the interview.

If you want to go to a port of entry, contact IRCC and see if they can send a PPR instead, but it's almost certainly impossible you'll get the documents back next week.