CAIRO VISA OFFICE

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone interview went good and they took my passport and everything they requested from me
sorry guys i been late i just was busy with my job
dont worry everyone who will get interview will know
how some Egyptian officers who working there in that Embassy are getting hired and iwill tell that later hahahahah and that for sure not all the people there
believe me guys i was shocked
it look like whole nightmare will finish soon or may be later who knows
but what Greatest Allah give to us is soo good for us

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
مية مسة يا رجالة سلام بقى يا شباب الحق اروح انام لاحسن عندى جلسة الصبح بس هى جلسة صحة ونفاذ وبعدها شوية شغل كده
وروح ادور واروح ادور وروح ا ادور وروح ادور على نفسى ويانى ويانى
ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه
مساء الله يا رجالة مصر وشباب مصر الرجالة
وعلى فكرة دى حته كده علشان الرجالة المحترمين المصريين الى معانا
اغلب الى بتيعينوا جووة السفارة الكندية بيتعينوا بواسطة وعن طريق ناس ليهم جوة السسفارة
معلش ياجماعة الانسان دعييييييييييييييييييييييييييف هههههههههههههههههههههههههه وانا ضميرى صحى ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه كل واحد يخش بقلب كوى هههههههههههه كوى جدا يا رجالة ولا يهم حدا
مايبصيبك غير نصيك خيا
واذا ما آبلتك مرة جوه هالسفارة وريها شنباتك وهى رح بتتحشم منك
يعنى خليك اسد كلياتنا بنواجه نفس المصير ومافى حدا بيقف فى طريقنا والله هالاشكال الى فى السفارة الى عم بتفكر حالتهن احسن منا
بقولهن دخليكم بينا بئى
وكل واحد انشاء اللاه عندوا مقابلة
وعمبتكون بالانجليزى لازم يكون بيعرف يتكلم بالانجليزى كويس جدا ولو ماعم بتعرف لازم تعرف لانك كيف كنت عم بتتواصل مع مرتك ها وكيف كنتوا بتتسايروا سوا من غير ما عمبتعرف لغنها وهادى النئطة بتكون نئطة سودة عليك
واذا مائدرت تفهم سؤال من هالختارات اسائلها انها تعيد هالسؤال مرة تانية وتالثه هادى مو عيب ان مو عم بتشحت منها
واذا كنت انتا شاكك فى اجابتك حاول ماطول
سلام عليكم يا خوتى وشوفك بكرة انشاء الله
والسلام على من اتبع الهدى

shams shams

Oct 19, 2012
hello everybody iwould like to tell you that my husband go an email today informing him that he got interview in two weeks in November 5, 2012 and he must bring his passport and pics of him and some other stuff
i cant believe that im really so much happy for that oh wow
i check e case they said medical received and in process
so cool oh wowow

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shams shams said:
hello everybody iwould like to tell you that my husband go an email today informing him that he got interview in two weeks in November 5, 2012 and he must bring his passport and pics of him and some other stuff
i cant believe that im really so much happy for that oh wow
i check e case they said medical received and in process
so cool oh wowow
so he need to get ready

CanadianHala

Apr 19, 2012
How to sponsor my husband!

Hello all,
I'm a Canadian Egyptian that got married to an Egyptian husband 1 year ago. We decided to move to Canada through sponsorship. Now I landed alone to Canada 1 month ago staying with my brother who is a PhD student in Carleton university through a scholarship.
As far as I know, to start my sponsorship procedures, I must have an income, and now I'm in the process of looking for a job, but unfortunately, no hope till now. I need to know, if I have a bank account with a proper sum of money,
1. can I start the sponsorship procedures?? am I eligible?? if yes, is there a minimum amount should be present to start the sponsorship procedures?
2. if my brother will be a co-signer with me, will that help and make me eligible to sponsor??
The process of looking for a job takes too long and no hope appears at the end of the tunnel, the countdown for my husband to unite hasn't started yet which is very frustrating :(

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
Re: How to sponsor my husband!

CanadianHala said:
Hello all,
I'm a Canadian Egyptian that got married to an Egyptian husband 1 year ago. We decided to move to Canada through sponsorship. Now I landed alone to Canada 1 month ago staying with my brother who is a PhD student in Carleton university through a scholarship.
As far as I know, to start my sponsorship procedures, I must have an income, and now I'm in the process of looking for a job, but unfortunately, no hope till now. I need to know, if I have a bank account with a proper sum of money,
1. can I start the sponsorship procedures?? am I eligible?? if yes, is there a minimum amount should be present to start the sponsorship procedures?
2. if my brother will be a co-signer with me, will that help and make me eligible to sponsor??
The process of looking for a job takes too long and no hope appears at the end of the tunnel, the countdown for my husband to unite hasn't started yet which is very frustrating :(
Hi Hala, don't worry, there is no requirement that you be employed or have a minimum amount of savings/assets. The forms will ask for your work history, but it doesn't prejudice your application if you say you are currently unemployed and looking for work. The only financial requirement is that you not be on social assistance (welfare etc). Good luck!

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Hi everyone Anyone have any news here , really I Starting to feel so depressed ? :( :-[

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freeislam000 said:
Hi everyone Anyone have any news here , really I Starting to feel so depressed ? :( :-[
You just started to feel so

missdodo

Oct 23, 2012
Join On FACEBOOK ( Cairo Visa Office Delays for Pr Process )

Hi allllll My Name Dina Please all Join The Facebook Page Regarding Cairo Visa Office Delay's we can all talk about the issues there ..
Simply Like and Keep Track of what's happening in that office !!

Search On Facebook for ( Cairo Visa Office Delays for Pr Process )

افي بيج عل الفيس اسمها Cairo Visa Office Delays for Pr Process
انا حبيت الي عملها الفكرة في هل الطريقة
المسج رح يوصل لكل العالم ونكون ايد وحدة لازم الدولة الكندية تعرف الي عم بصير
في السفارة الكندية في مصر التاخير مش طبيعي الرجاء من كل كندي او زوج او زوجة لكندي الجنسية انه يطرح مشكلته معانا
في البيح انا صار عندي المرض وصرت اخذ ادوية من الانتظار وغيري ياخذ الفيزا في 3 اشهر وفي ناس في سنتين في اي حق ومن غير اي جواب ؟؟

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Re: Join On FACEBOOK ( Cairo Visa Office Delays for Pr Process )

missdodo said:
Hi allllll My Name Dina Please all Join The Facebook Page Regarding Cairo Visa Office Delay's we can all talk about the issues there ..

في السفارة الكندية في مصر التاخير مش طبيعي الرجاء من كل كندي او زوج او زوجة لكندي الجنسية انه يطرح مشكلته معانا
في البيح انا صار عندي المرض وصرت اخذ ادوية من الانتظار وغيري ياخذ الفيزا في 3 اشهر وفي ناس في سنتين في اي حق ومن غير اي جواب ؟؟
I like it

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

missdodo said:

I could not find it! Has anyone thought of a petition?
Sort of;
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/petition-call-to-ministry-of-immigration-for-cics-poor-practice-t100257.0.html;msg1383836#msg1383836

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013

Dr Eng X said:
I could not find it! Has anyone thought of a petition?
Sort of;
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/petition-call-to-ministry-of-immigration-for-cics-poor-practice-t100257.0.html;msg1383836#msg1383836
Hi Dr Eng X
its great idea, but where can i sign? and did you try that

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Petition

freeislam000 said:
Hi Dr Eng X
its great idea, but where can i sign? and did you try that
We did it to complain about 1st stage, however there is nothing as of yet to Cairo or Ottawa

missdodo

Oct 23, 2012
Join Facebook page( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cairo-Visa-Office-Delays-fo

Hey Guys : for some of you whos not able to find the facebook page for Cairo Visa Office simply Search for ( Cairo Visa Office Delays for Pr Process )
It should easily pop up , It's got very colorful pictures in it .. with tow young couples explaining their hassle with the presses :
The main point of this page to help others share their experiences , and the huge part of this is to bring out this issue out to public , petition is a good idea but I personally disagree with it because it can be long process at times it has to be legal to bring it out to public .. I like the Facebook Idea very much and within small amount of time hopefully this can be solved fast , My fingers crossed the creator of the page is a well knows Journalist and i have a feeling that she will be able to transfer this issue to Mr " Jason Kenney " Canada's current Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism ...Keep the Support thank you all ...Good Luck

yes search for Cairo Visa Office Delays for Pr Process
Try to GOOGLE IT if you couldn't get hold of this page on facebook , but you should be able to find it easily on face Thx