Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
fox82 said:
hii Mels ,, thats very good news you are almost done when did ur husband do his 2nd medical ??
He redid his medical on Nov. 13 :)

Must be exciting to be almost done Fox!! few more weeks for you and you will be reunited with your spouse !!
Continue to keep us updated with your file !!

~ Mels

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Hello everyone,

I got terrible news today, I recieved letter of refusal today stating that I'm not a family member because my husband didn't declare me before he got his pr although we did only katb ketab by proxy and were married officially after he got his pr, we sent a letter stating all this and we didn't know about it, but nothing, now we have the right to appeal but I don't think it will work, my husband has given up and coming to settle in Egypt

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Mels said:
My husband was never contacted up to now, in contrary of yours !

I actually emailed OttPilot on oct. 27 because I noticed his medical was going to expired on oct.28. I was curious to see if he needed to redo his medical ... On that same day they replied to me that yes he needs to redo his medical and attached a pdf file which my husband needed to bring to the doctor ::)
(He also had 30 days to complete)

So basically my husband redid his medical to save us time when they contact him ::)

We still have no idea where we stand in the immigration process but at least we know that his file will be transferred to Cairo once medical is received... Always looking on the positive side of things ;)

I'm happy for you, both of you had to wait longer than usual and you deserve this and it sounds like the next step will be to get the visa god willing all the best to you both. I will keep updating when I know anything.

I feel that both of our husband are around the same stage of the application ! Hopefully we shall here something soon !
Hang in there :)

~ Mels

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
spirit-88 said:
Hello everyone,

I got terrible news today, I recieved letter of refusal today stating that I'm not a family member because my husband didn't declare me before he got his pr although we did only katb ketab by proxy and were married officially after he got his pr, we sent a letter stating all this and we didn't know about it, but nothing, now we have the right to appeal but I don't think it will work, my husband has given up and coming to settle in Egypt

Oh spirit I feel terrible for you both but if he's coming back to Egypt at least you will be together and can live happily, I don't care where I live on this planet with my hubby but my daughter only has me now and rely's on me, so I am forced to stay or I would have given up and moved to Egypt long ago.

nubin

Dec 3, 2011
they receive my apllication on july 7
start processing on september 7
they sent me aletter for decision made approved then they forwarded to cairo visa office for final processing on october 21 2011
they send other letter on nov 25 2011 they transferred to case processing pilot ottawa for processing all enquiries

nubin

Dec 3, 2011
they sent me aletter for decision made approved then they forwarded to cairo visa office for final processing on october 21 2011
they send other letter on nov 25 2011 they transferred to case processing pilot ottawa for processing all enquiries

nubin

Dec 3, 2011

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
can anyone tell me please when they got the medical results
is that after processing or before?
thanks

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Hi everyone,

I hope eveyone is holding up well and keeping their faith in God to believe that soon we will be with our loves of our lives.
I just had a question as well if anyone knows if your file has been transfered to ottawa pilot office, what exactly does that mean?? are they working faster to get through everyeones application, especially for spouces sponsorships??? Does cairo office have to many applications to deal with so they send it there?? Is there a cetain time limit they have to process a file when its in Ottawa???
I am so new about this whole ottawa processing program and really dont know much of it, I would like to know any information on this, please and thank you so much.

mrs kandil

Dec 2, 2011
Everyday I wake up saying (I'm not gonna think about it!!) But I can't!!
I'm so worried coz it used to say : in process on the ecas and now it doesn't!! It says application received!! Its been like this for 2 weeks now! I check my mail my email everyday!! I got sick of this! I'm worried coz milatery is compulsory in egypt! So if he doesn't get his visa soon he won't be allowed out!
I'm so depressed! We argue all the time coz long distance has been killing us! We argue over stupid stuff!! I've seen him 1 month in total this year! Short trips ..3 times..10 days each!! I don't know why they're taking so long! I hoped he would be here by the new years! Not even close! And now I read y'all stories..I get even more depressed! Some of you have been waiting for a year already or more! This sux ok!!

mrs kandil

Dec 2, 2011
madatito2000 said:
iwant to tell you and other poeple who are worried about thier application and that ones whose aying that there no respond or anything positive showing them that they working on their applications iwant to you that u must know and must to know that the processing of applications is 14 months now so any one get worried they can stop their worried by applying for the caips or GCSM its realy helpfull and it helping alot and its updeting wekkly and it showing every kind of deatails of your application and whole processing
[/quot

What's that? Is that a program?

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
medical received Dec 9 2011
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
hi Can you pls give more detail as to what is on there caips or GCSM that we will not see on the regular site immigration had provides us with? where r they getting there info from and why is it not posted if they r working on it. thanks :)

taqy

Sep 1, 2011
louisa said:
Oh spirit I feel terrible for you both but if he's coming back to Egypt at least you will be together and can live happily, I don't care where I live on this planet with my hubby but my daughter only has me now and rely's on me, so I am forced to stay or I would have given up and moved to Egypt long ago.
Sorry spirit 88 to hear that your sponsorship application has been declined. You shouldn’t surrender and there are some steps that your husband can do right away in parallel:
1- Hire an immigration lawyer for appeal, and your husband should start that right away because it might be a time frame for appealing.
Some lawyers offer free consultation, let him prepare all documents, dates and list of questions before meeting, and he should ask the lawyer what he can do for him before hiring him.

taqy

Sep 1, 2011
spirit-88 said:
Hello everyone,

2- Ask your husband to meet his MP, and he can know his MP based in his postal code from this site:
Be aware that sponsoring your spouse is not a privilege from the Canadian government but it’s a right for anyone resident of Canada and your husband should fight for it, and soon ensha’allah you will be granted residency and live together in Canada.
Good luck, and please keep us posted.
Sincerely

taqy

Sep 1, 2011
spirit-88 said:
Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear that your sponsorship application has been declined. You shouldn’t surrender and there are some steps that your husband can do right away in parallel:
1- Hire an immigration lawyer for appeal, and your husband should start that right away because it might be a time frame for appealing.
Some lawyers offer free consultation, let him prepare all documents, dates and list of questions before meeting, and he should ask the lawyer what he can do for him before hiring him.
2- Ask your husband to meet his MP, and he can know his MP based in his postal code from this site:
Be aware that sponsoring your spouse is not a privilege from the Canadian government but it’s a right for anyone resident of Canada and your husband should fight for it, and soon ensha’allah you will be granted residency and live together in Canada.
Good luck, and please keep us posted.
Sincerely