Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Allah is Able
May.Egy said:
Hi all, is there anyone still waiting to hear from CAiro VO?
Hey all would like to ask a question, my wife applied for me on November 2015 , we got an approval letter from CIC Last February, why I can't check my application status online thought? I emailed them and they said they got the file and 1st applied 1st served... How many will it takes to made the dissectio?

May.Egy

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Egybe said:
Cairo VO start proscessing our file at the 11th October, as I told you before from my experience and the previuse cases the VO takes about 4 or 5 months
I know 2 cases that took 6 month start to finish :) I think 2 months in Canada and 4 in Cairo..and I heard its faster now in Cairo ??? Have you had any emails or heard anything since the 'We started processing your file" email? lol

I'm really hoping it'll be fast if the case is straight forward why would they keep the file for so long :'(

May.Egy

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pharaoh canada said:
Hey all would like to ask a question, my wife applied for me on November 2015 , we got an approval letter from CIC Last February, why I can't check my application status online thought? I emailed them and they said they got the file and 1st applied 1st served... How many will it takes to made the dissectio?
Hi Pharaoh :D

there's the UCI # on the approval letter and you have to use your wife's last name/date of birth/ country of birth (not yours). And it should log you in. It wont work if your using your information.

Did you email the Cairo Visa Office or Canada? If its Cairo Visa Office that said first applied first served..it means we got a long way to wait :'( :'( :'( earlier post said their file transferred in October and it hasn't been processed yet. My file transferred in February and I haven't heard since. :-\

Pharaoh canada

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Allah is Able
May.Egy said:
Hi Pharaoh :D

there's the UCI # on the approval letter and you have to use your wife's last name/date of birth/ country of birth (not yours). And it should log you in. It wont work if your using your information.

Did you email the Cairo Visa Office or Canada? If its Cairo Visa Office that said first applied first served..it means we got a long way to wait :'( :'( :'( earlier post said their file transferred in October and it hasn't been processed yet. My file transferred in February and I haven't heard since. :-\
Good morning all my beloved brothers and sisters, May the almighty Allah be with all of us to reach our destiny, @May.Egy I send them a picture of the letter my wife got from Mississauga office , they answered me back with the file number on the subjects section does that means they got it here? And about checking the status I do use my wife's info and the UCI and it keeps on lacking I think they are too lazy updating it, anyways that's the mail I got from the office here..

>> (Please be advised that your file is in the queue for review. All applications received at our office are dealt with on first come first served basis. You will be contacted as soon as a decision is reached or if additional documents are judged to be necessary.) Wish you all the best of luck , and May Allah help all of us.. I can't handle being away from my wife honestly!!!!!!!

Egybe

Dec 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
11 November in process
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26 May 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-April 2016
LANDED..........
23-May 2016 Inshaalla
May.Egy said:
I know 2 cases that took 6 month start to finish :) I think 2 months in Canada and 4 in Cairo..and I heard its faster now in Cairo ??? Have you had any emails or heard anything since the 'We started processing your file" email? lol

I'm really hoping it'll be fast if the case is straight forward why would they keep the file for so long :'(
I got nothing yet, I think they might email me by the end of this month or early April
I really hoping it will be fast as you do

May.Egy

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Egybe said:
I got nothing yet, I think they might email me by the end of this month or early April
I really hoping it will be fast as you do
lol, PLEASE let me know if anything new happens in your case :D its only been a month since my file transferred to cairo and i'm going crazy..so impatient :-\ :'(

May.Egy

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pharaoh canada said:
Good morning all my beloved brothers and sisters, May the almighty Allah be with all of us to reach our destiny, @May.Egy I send them a picture of the letter my wife got from Mississauga office , they answered me back with the file number on the subjects section does that means they got it here? And about checking the status I do use my wife's info and the UCI and it keeps on lacking I think they are too lazy updating it, anyways that's the mail I got from the office here..

>> (Please be advised that your file is in the queue for review. All applications received at our office are dealt with on first come first served basis. You will be contacted as soon as a decision is reached or if additional documents are judged to be necessary.) Wish you all the best of luck , and May Allah help all of us.. I can't handle being away from my wife honestly!!!!!!!
I received the UCI # from the letter from the Mississauga office as well and it opens the website with the sponosr's information. And once the file transferred to Cairo, the website updated as well saying that the Cairo VO started processing my App in Feb. I think in your case Mississauga office didn't even set up your account.

But I am a little confused to be honest. My website says that Cairo started processing my App. Does that mean they're working on it? or does it mean they just received it and like ur email says "its in the queue" waiting. I wish cairo VO was much clearer :'(

Egybe

Dec 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
11 November in process
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26 May 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-April 2016
LANDED..........
23-May 2016 Inshaalla
May.Egy said:
lol, PLEASE let me know if anything new happens in your case :D its only been a month since my file transferred to cairo and i'm going crazy..so impatient :-\ :'(
I will let you know if I have any update in my case. Cairo VO start proscessing your file it means AOR2

Pharaoh canada

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Allah is Able
Good morning my brothers and sisters,i would love to be in touch with all the applicants that are waiting for Cairo VO.
Let's make it easy for each other by sharing the experiences to make it easier for us.
I am so glad that I am here communicating with each one of you, and I pray we all shall be with our partners and soul mates ASAP.
May God bless all of us, and gave us the power of patience..

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my file is qsw in fedral stage after got AOR they send my application to rome then they informed my that my file transferd to Cairo and i haven't any information about this office

what i know that is the office is closed

i got my AOR 18-12-2015 and waiting medical request

any information about cairo office please :-X

May.Egy

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amrsoudy said:
my file is qsw in fedral stage after got AOR they send my application to rome then they informed my that my file transferd to Cairo and i haven't any information about this office

what i know that is the office is closed

i got my AOR 18-12-2015 and waiting medical request

any information about cairo office please :-X
Why is the Cairo VO closed? ??? ???

Pharaoh canada

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Allah is Able
May.Egy said:
Why is the Cairo VO closed? ??? ???

I don't think that the VO is closed they have a temporary office!!

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pharaoh canada said:

I don't think that the VO is closed they have a temporary office!!
thanks for you reply but as we think in QSW category that they closed , but until now they didn't response me and they didn't request from me any medical request :-X

Pharaoh canada

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Allah is Able
amrsoudy said:
thanks for you reply but as we think in QSW category that they closed , but until now they didn't response me and they didn't request from me any medical request :-X
Gave it some time, it just a temporary office that handling a lot of work, we gotta be patient, hopefully you hear from them soon, May God be with all of us..

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pharaoh canada said:
Gave it some time, it just a temporary office that handling a lot of work, we gotta be patient, hopefully you hear from them soon, May God be with all of us..
i wish that but i sent my file on 26-08-2015 and file number after 4 months 18-12-2015 then i waiting more then 3 months till now with no any request from them and all who know sent with me finished the medical and landing request !!! but they in ottawa office

i'm really worry god with me and with all