+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BYE BYE CANADA

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Well there is a fact beleiv it or not. Maximum people or say half of the crowd who gets rejected from US embassy get shelter from CANADA and its true I was the Victim so I have all the ins and outs of it. It was like a compromise to be in CANADA and as said by MEAD ... USA is far far way better than CANDADA in terms of engg. field. And I dnt have to stress anythng its a thing everyone knows but dont accept. Who has seen future of getting immigration and all. Live ur present and make ur future thats the Funda to be successful. So anyways its ur luck that will make u settle any where not the country I beleive.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Kingtochi said:
I agree with you mead...US is far better than in engineering and science jobs. But I am a Social Worker here in the US. Social Workers make more money in Canada than the US because Canada is a welfare state. No respect for SWKers here in the US.
yes agreed social workers do great in canada ......and immigration is easy too but for us engineering types its a let down.

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good for you.

I have seen the opposite though. i have friends who preferred US but after inability of getting a green card, they were scurring to get canadian PR, then a canadian passport so they could go work in the US. And they will be scurring back to Canada once they get close to retirement or if they have serious health issues. The social safety net in canada is just too lucrative to give up for most.