+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business In India or Job In Canada

Rishi1234

Aug 28, 2017
Dear All,
I am from India and have a very well settled business in India. I have done my Master's in India. I am confused between 2 options, whether I should do my Master's from Canada again or start something of myself in India. Since I have an opportunity to start my own small Industry in India, I am considering possibilities of shifting to Canada and have a better life over there. I have never done job after my Master's after completing my Master's i joined my business.

I am confused what is better for me. I am not into job at all. Still I can try a shot for Job in Canada, but I am not able to decide what should I do whether I should go for job or start my industry in India.

Kindly help me in making my decision for life!!!!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait until you sell your business or find a partner to manage the business while you return to Canada.

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
mmmm Sounds like you need to really explore the reason why you are considering leaving India. Changing countries is very hard no matter what. Unless your motivation is solid and resolved, chances are you will have some real trouble with a change. My desire to leave my home country (not India) was very resolved and serious (almost life or death), and even I still struggle with some of the challenges of living in a country that I did not spend most of my life in. If your motivations to move are significant, you will probably succeed and may even be able to make a better life. Otherwise you will always be comparing and end up wishing you were back in your home country. Tough thing to figure out. Good luck

Reactions: Rishi1234

Investocrat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Difficult question to answer! Do your research and find out how lucrative your area of expertise is in Canada. If there's a market for your skills, it may make sense to move. If not, and your business is moving and profitable in India, I will suggest you think about it very well before doing something that you may regret later.

Reactions: Rishi1234

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Do you have enough points and straight forward paperwork for your work experience to get an invitation?

Rishi1234

Aug 28, 2017
mmmm Sounds like you need to really explore the reason why you are considering leaving India. Changing countries is very hard no matter what. Unless your motivation is solid and resolved, chances are you will have some real trouble with a change. My desire to leave my home country (not India) was very resolved and serious (almost life or death), and even I still struggle with some of the challenges of living in a country that I did not spend most of my life in. If your motivations to move are significant, you will probably succeed and may even be able to make a better life. Otherwise you will always be comparing and end up wishing you were back in your home country. Tough thing to figure out. Good luck[/QUOTE

For me it is a option to move there and have a better life, I am having a good life here as well. But I feel life in another country might be more exploring and happy. I am personally not meant for job because i have never worked under anyone else and i always handled my own business.

Rishi1234

Aug 28, 2017
thank you so much, over here it is a profitable business and over canada i have to work again from scratch to get a better life. I will have to work hard to make my living.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
thank you so much, over here it is a profitable business and over canada i have to work again from scratch to get a better life. I will have to work hard to make my living.
But you and your family can raise in a much better place than India. Think beyond money. Your family will breathe cleaner air, drink pure water and grow up in safer place. We are already witnessing the sad state of affairs of people foolishly supporting rape accused. There's no value for life in India. People are too selfish and there is greed in every walk of life.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As per post# 4 research how transportable to Canada your business is, without knowing what it is difficult for anyone to comment.

Not talking about any form of startup or business visa as they are pretty expensive but whether you can qualify for Express Entry then start your business in Canada or even come to Canada and retain a share of your business in your home country as a fallback option.

Everyone here will agree that immigration is not easy but worth looking at all options.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That means your business is not so profitable. It could not sustain your living in Canada. Not worth to keep it.