Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
@Shaahdez...

CIC Canada sent us the BAR CODES of our FILE NUMBER and said that while communicating to the Visa Office we need to use those BarCodes.

Since the theft happened in my Apartment and I lost those BARCODES along with my PASSPORT>..I Was wondering...Once I am issued a New Passport (with a New Passport Number) ...How do I request them to send me the BARCODES OF MY FILE NUMBER. ALSO, HOW TO UPDATE THE SEATTLE CONSULATE FOR THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS AND CHANGE OF PASSPORT NUMBER...ETC.

PLEASE ADVICE.

THANKS,
Aries.

flipn0ob

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
I have no idea what those barcodes are tbh but I can suggest you of one way of informing them about ur change of address & passport is to write them a letter or e-mail them so that they can update your address & ur passport ( once u have received ur new one). Their address should be on the MR letter that u received as well as their email. don't forget to write ur file no. on your letter.

elias1979

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
New Westminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
I have another question guys. My son's passport will expire on November this year. Do you think there is a problem?

flipn0ob

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Yes. Before they stamp the visa, the VO will check if the passport is valid for at least one year after they stamp the PR visa. If it isn't., they will surely ask for a passport that is valid for at leat one year

ChelseaFC fan

Nov 17, 2011
nurse_hope1983 said:
So grateful, my fiance just received his medical request thru regular mail. We're both happy. Thank you Lord. :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hi nurse_hope Did they ask him RPRF(permanent residence fee) and any other updated docs?? they asked me that.

hi cnx...i received my medicals and RPRF this week,plz check the updated table by me...

guys plz update the table who ever receive MRs,RPRF and PPR..I think that will be more useful to every one..plz just not quote i received bla blabla....i know every one will be excited once they receive medicals,but plz update our list as well plz, i think that will help the people who are still expecting...

elias1979

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
New Westminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
flipn0ob said:
Yes. Before they stamp the visa, the VO will check if the passport is valid for at least one year after they stamp the PR visa. If it isn't., they will surely ask for a passport that is valid for at leat one year
Thank you very much. so, in the application for the PR we filled a passport which was valid for three years (my son's case) but it expires in November this year. But when the VO will ask for the passports can we send a new one?

can3x8

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Congratulations to all those who got their medicals & Good Luck to ones who are expecting.

Thanks for updating guys.

flipn0ob

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Yes you can & you should. its either they will ask you for a new one or if you inform them about your son's new passport & send a copy to them as soon as you receive it. but for now you should be applying for a renewal of your son's passport.

elias1979 said:
Thank you very much. so, in the application for the PR we filled a passport which was valid for three years (my son's case) but it expires in November this year. But when the VO will ask for the passports can we send a new one?

elias1979

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
New Westminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
flipn0ob said:
Yes you can & you should. its either they will ask you for a new one or if you inform them about your son's new passport & send a copy to them as soon as you receive it. but for now you should be applying for a renewal of your son's passport.
Thank you for your prompt response. That means if I will have the new passport before they ask the PPR I must send to Seattle a copy of it?
Thank you.

flipn0ob

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Yes. If you cant then I guess it should be ok because they will think that you should be aware of the expiry date of the passports & its your responsibility to renew them.

elias1979 said:
Thank you for your prompt response. That means if I will have the new passport before they ask the PPR I must send to Seattle a copy of it?
Thank you.

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
My Ecas states, my file started on 13Jan12, but still not hear from Seattle till now. don't know what's happening.

Guys, are there any one's situation is similar with mine? :( :(

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Aries 9811. For change of address http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp. follow this link. Honestly at this point will not be problematic if ur address has changed. I will see if I can get any other info

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@aries9811. OK for passport changes also u should not be worried. Email them the reason for ur passport change with ur passport info and attached first 4 scanned pages of passport. Do not worry if u don't get the response. When u receive a passport request. Print out the page u email them as a proof and again wrote the reason for passport changes and it should be no problem.

eka

Jan 4, 2012
Hello Guys,
Does somebody know how to send the documents which Seattle required with medical request. Can I sent regular express post or it sould be fedex or something specific?

thanks

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@eka. U can do any of those. Whatever option u choose; make sure u have tracking number