May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Mila1007 said:
Still waiting for any update from Ottawa. December, 2010 applicant.
OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:............

wadab

Feb 26, 2013
chicka said:
I want to show you all the letter i sent to every government official i could find that might help us.

We Buffalo Apllicants consider you to be the only person who can help us, since communication with the government has been fruitless.Therefore we would like to draw your attention to the fact that CIC (Case processing pilot- Ottawa) has been discriminating against our cases , giving priority to people who applied just a couple of months ago, and leaving us who have been waiting for more than 25 months without any news or communication.The CIC has disregarded every time line they gave us, giving priority not to the backlog, but to post july 2012 applicants, whose cases are being reviewed withing 6 months of filing.
Is this how the government is redeeming itself for creating such a massive backlog, making people spend countless efforts and money to:
- Maintain the legal status in Canada,constantly renewing work permits,
-redo medical examinations (which is quite an expense in big families),
-forego the joy of being with the loved ones.
The whole situation makes us feel like 2d sort of immigrants not deserving CIC attention.Meanwhile medical examinations keep expiring, as well as work permits, and families can not unite.
We thought that the only way to change the system is to make our concerns public.
We count on you to help us, since our voice can be heard only through your understanding.

Yours Faithfully
Forgotten Buffalo Apllicants

[May you add that repeated X-rays (redo due to expired) exposes the applicant unnecessarily to extra radiation exposure which is not good for the health! ]

Smilelily

Aug 13, 2012
wadab said:
chicka said:
I want to show you all the letter i sent to every government official i could find that might help us.

We Buffalo Apllicants consider you to be the only person who can help us, since communication with the government has been fruitless.Therefore we would like to draw your attention to the fact that CIC (Case processing pilot- Ottawa) has been discriminating against our cases , giving priority to people who applied just a couple of months ago, and leaving us who have been waiting for more than 25 months without any news or communication.The CIC has disregarded every time line they gave us, giving priority not to the backlog, but to post july 2012 applicants, whose cases are being reviewed withing 6 months of filing.
Is this how the government is redeeming itself for creating such a massive backlog, making people spend countless efforts and money to:
-forego the joy of being with the loved ones.
The whole situation makes us feel like 2d sort of immigrants not deserving CIC attention.Meanwhile medical examinations keep expiring, as well as work permits, and families can not unite.
We thought that the only way to change the system is to make our concerns public.
We count on you to help us, since our voice can be heard only through your understanding.

Yours Faithfully
Forgotten Buffalo Apllicants

[May you add that repeated X-rays (redo due to expired) exposes the applicant unnecessarily to extra radiation exposure which is not good for the health! ]
Hi guys,

When I checked my application status online, it seems that they deleted 'Medical results received'. There used to be 'We received your application for permanent residence on April 28, 2011. Medical results have been received. '

Does anyone have similar status as mine?

Thanks,

Smilelily

Aug 13, 2012
Hi guys,

When I checked my application status online, it seems that they deleted 'Medical results received'. There used to be 'We received your application for permanent residence on April 28, 2011. Medical results have been received. ' Now it only shows 'We received your application for permanent residence on April 28, 2011. '

Thanks,

kallysteve

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
September 2011
AOR Received.
April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
I just got an email from Ottawa 20 mins ago to send my RPRF and my personal history since November 2011. I guess Ottawa is keeping to their words to application recived between Sept 2011 to Nov 2011. I am sure they are not requesting for another medical becuase my medical was done in May 2012 and police clearance was submitted in JAN 2012. This is the email..

UCI:

Application:

Email.

Dear:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 03/28/2013

Please follow these instructions on how to pay right of Permanent Residence fee:

Go to this website: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

 Click “Submit”

 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O. You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address OTTPILOT-IMMIGRATION@CIC.GC.CA

· Updated details of your personal history since (November 2011). Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer P

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa

219 Laurier Avenue West

7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.as

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

· Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

· Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

· Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

· Decision to withdraw your application.

Withdrawing your application:

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the RPRF if you have already paid it. In order for your application to be withdrawn, it is required that written confirmation be sent to the above address.

Need more information?

For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-can.asp

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote -

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

Site : www.cic.gc.ca

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++

Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas.

tank-boy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
Med's Request
18-07-2011
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2013 (received 27-05-2013)
LANDED..........
29-05-2013
Mila1007 said:
January 2011 applicant...Still awaiting an update..No email received..

BCpnper

Feb 19, 2013
we are in the same boat. Applied on Jan 2011, took medical twice june 2011, and oct 2012. still waiting for passport request!

amoosavi86

Feb 11, 2013
I have been reading this thread for a long time and this is my first post here. Today at 7:00 pm PST i got an email from cppo requesting:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

· Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a photocopy of your valid passport This must be received at this office by: 02/28/2013

· Updated details of your personal history since (March 2011). Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

I am a March 2011 applicant and my passport was expired in 2012.

I technically had one hour to reply back to them. Isn't CIC's copy/pasting email templates just awesome?

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
Mila1007 said:
I am a Dec. 2010 applicant also. Did you apply through CSQ?

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
I wrote to every major newspaper in the country, explaining our situation.I encourage everyone to do the same.Aren't you frusterated that they are reviewing november 2012, and forgot about you.We can do it only together.I dont do it just for myself but for you too.Here is what i wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam

Our voice can only be heard through your understanding, since any communication with the government has proven futile.
We are Buffalo Apllicants who have been neglected by Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa.Some of the people have been waiting for more than 2 years, meanwhile Ottawa is Issuing passport requests for visa stamping to people who applied just a couple of months ago. Ottawa has not adhered to any timeline they set, let alone the fact that they changed it 4 times in 2012, leaving people guessing as to their fates.
Is this how the government redeeming itself for creating such a massive backlog, making people spend countless efforts and money to:
-forego the joy of being with the loved ones
-wait, wait, wait...
You are our only chance to bring light to this issue. Thousand of people are stuck in the limbo, while the CIC is processing others. It makes us feel like 2d sort of immigrants.
We beg you to help us and conduct investigation.
Thank you in advance
Yours Faithfully
Forgotten Buffalo Applicants

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
Smilelily said:
Hi guys,

When I checked my application status online, it seems that they deleted 'Medical results received'. There used to be 'We received your application for permanent residence on April 28, 2011. Medical results have been received. ' Now it only shows 'We received your application for permanent residence on April 28, 2011. '

Thanks,
yes. the line indicating "We received your medical exams is expired." has disappeared. I think our medicals are useless. CIC doesn't give a crap about us or its reputation, that's all.

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
kallysteve said:
I just got an email from Ottawa 20 mins ago to send my RPRF and my personal history since November 2011. I guess Ottawa is keeping to their words to application recived between Sept 2011 to Nov 2011. I am sure they are not requesting for another medical becuase my medical was done in May 2012 and police clearance was submitted in JAN 2012. This is the email..

UCI:

Application:

Email.

Dear:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 03/28/2013

Please follow these instructions on how to pay right of Permanent Residence fee:

Go to this website: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

 Click “Submit”

 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O. You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address OTTPILOT-IMMIGRATION @ CIC.GC.CA

· Updated details of your personal history since (November 2011). Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer P

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa

219 Laurier Avenue West

7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.as

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

· Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

· Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

· Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

· Decision to withdraw your application.

Withdrawing your application:

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the RPRF if you have already paid it. In order for your application to be withdrawn, it is required that written confirmation be sent to the above address.

Need more information?

For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-can.asp

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote -

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

Site : www.cic.gc.ca

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

+++++++++++++++

Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas.
Hey Kellysteve,

That is gr8 I have exactly the same timeline as you.

Good Luck!!!!

rizch

Apr 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 16 2011
Med's Done....
11Nov/2011
Passport Req..
Waiting
Did any one get his/her passport back from Ottawa yet? Please share.