AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
July 7th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011 + Feb 2013
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2013 Finally
A little piece of advice for all of you.

Be Calm. What else is in your power to change the game? Speaking it here will just hurt you and your feeling.
Your life is important. your love life as well. Never put it behind PPR if you really care for it.

What I realize from what I read is that the whole thing for transfered files is on hold. for whatever reason.
I also think they have no clear answer for it, that is why everyone reflects different idea on one's case.
They are also tired of answering crazy emails regarding the issue everyday. they just pull a quick answer to neglect you in a more polite way than not answering these days.

So, if you really care for your life, follow your life and love.
but if you just care for PR, then its a game with you on one side, and CIC on the other side.
Its not a fair game i know. Waiting for like 20 months, is crazy. makes you mad if you cant take care of yourself.

Be patient, though its difficult.
Its really good we can meet here, celeberate the single ppr of the month, and waiting for our turn.
The dead lock will break soon. as soon as the year gets a year older...

I also recommend you to take all possible approaches. MPs, GCSM notes, your lobbies if you have :) :)

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
Hey Guys, I am thinking to reply the below on Jason Kenney’s Tweet—

A significant number of PNP applicants (inside Canada) who applied before September, 2011 (first applied in Buffalo visa office, later transferred to CPP-Ottawa) are still waiting for their files to be processed. Are there any steps being taken to process those files fast?

Can any one pitch in and improvise to limit this in 127 characters (including spaces).

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
Hey Guys, I am thinking to reply the below on Jason Kenney's Tweet—

A significant number of PNP applicants (inside Canada) who applied before September, 2011 (first applied in Buffalo visa office, later transferred to CPP-Ottawa) are still waiting for their files to be processed. Are there any steps being taken to process those files fast?

Can any one pitch in and improvise to limit this in 127 characters (including spaces).
If you do want to comment, your post should actually be in form of a question so you get a definite answer. If a response does come, it can be like they are doing their best to get them done asap. This doesnt really help us, does it? You could probably ask when the files are supposed to be finished processing? If an answer does come, it will probably be a fact based rather than an assumption we are currently basing on.

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
hmdlsd said:
A little piece of advice for all of you.

Be Calm. What else is in your power to change the game? Speaking it here will just hurt you and your feeling.
Your life is important. your love life as well. Never put it behind PPR if you really care for it.

What I realize from what I read is that the whole thing for transfered files is on hold. for whatever reason.
I also think they have no clear answer for it, that is why everyone reflects different idea on one's case.
They are also tired of answering crazy emails regarding the issue everyday. they just pull a quick answer to neglect you in a more polite way than not answering these days.

So, if you really care for your life, follow your life and love.
but if you just care for PR, then its a game with you on one side, and CIC on the other side.
Its not a fair game i know. Waiting for like 20 months, is crazy. makes you mad if you cant take care of yourself.

Be patient, though its difficult.
Its really good we can meet here, celeberate the single ppr of the month, and waiting for our turn.
The dead lock will break soon. as soon as the year gets a year older...

I also recommend you to take all possible approaches. MPs, GCSM notes, your lobbies if you have :) :)
I do agree to this fully. There is no point of being impatient, speculate things that are not in our control. Lets take rather positive approach.

If you guys read your provincial certificate most of you will agree CIC is bound to process our files. They can reject, still they have to complete the processing.

As hmdlsd said- "I also recommend you to take all possible approaches. MPs, GCSM notes, your lobbies if you have :) :)". Please do your best to make them heard you.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
I do agree to this fully. There is no point of being impatient, speculate things that are not in our control. Lets take rather positive approach.

If you guys read your provincial certificate most of you will agree CIC is bound to process our files. They can reject, still they have to complete the processing.

As hmdlsd said- "I also recommend you to take all possible approaches. MPs, GCSM notes, your lobbies if you have :) :)". Please do your best to make them heard you.
We should ask MPs to help us, but its seems even the response to them is the same to us - in process. Somewhere I heard that some of the boxes havent been opened yet, that means a long wait is coming!!

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Anyone asked their MP lately or got GCMS anytime soon?

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
sharuu said:
If you do want to comment, your post should actually be in form of a question so you get a definite answer. If a response does come, it can be like they are doing their best to get them done asap. This doesnt really help us, does it? You could probably ask when the files are supposed to be finished processing? If an answer does come, it will probably be a fact based rather than an assumption we are currently basing on.
Sorry Sharuu, I have to disagree you on this. Jason Kenney is an extremely busy person, I don't think he is at all updated with the transferred cases. CPP-Ottawa has some targets and they will try to meet their targets, so does CIC. Unless transferred cases being prioritized there is no reason for CPP-Ottawa to dig into this pile of files. Every case is unique, so a certain time line can not be predicted even by Kenney. All I wanted is to ask him about the transferred cases and put the issue in his mind.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
Sorry Sharuu, I have to disagree you on this. Jason Kenney is an extremely busy person, I don't think he is at all updated with the transferred cases. CPP-Ottawa has some targets and they will try to meet their targets, so does CIC. Unless transferred cases being prioritized there is no reason for CPP-Ottawa to dig into this pile of files. Every case is unique, so a certain time line can not be predicted even by Kenney. All I wanted is to ask him about the transferred cases and put the issue in his mind.
You can always disagree with me.. I dont think he will respond at all and if he did its better he provides some fact rather than a random tweet can help me think about a pending issue!

mast

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
i disgaree with sharuu......enough is enough....we paid the fees on time, we paid for reviewing our files, we are contributing to economy from all speheres and we wanted that our files could have been processed on time and now all of us whosoever ere waiting for these papers have to undergo the new rule of spouse act in order to sponsor our respective loved ones......why we have to pay from all spheres and why we have to bear this pain.....this wait is a more than a pain...

u cant meet your parents

you cant marry and fulfil your parents desires and your personal desires of settled life.

we dont know what their answers are...we cant take any decision to settle....wait is not the solution.......something has to be done

curt_cobain said:

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
mast said:
i disgaree with sharuu......enough is enough....we paid the fees on time, we paid for reviewing our files, we are contributing to economy from all speheres and we wanted that our files could have been processed on time and now all of us whosoever ere waiting for these papers have to undergo the new rule of spouse act in order to sponsor our respective loved ones......why we have to pay from all spheres and why we have to bear this pain.....this wait is a more than a pain...

u cant meet your parents

you cant marry and fulfil your parents desires and your personal desires of settled life.

we dont know what their answers are...we cant take any decision to settle....wait is not the solution.......something has to be done
What do you disagree with?

manoun

Oct 15, 2012
What are your options? you don't have any rights to claim anything because you are not a permanent resident yet. They can just cancel all applications and give a refund.

I agree we should all be patient because this is something that we don't have control over.

It will get done when it gets done.

It is very stressful and annoying, but you have to move on. What if you got rejected? you will probably be more upset.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
manoun said:
What are your options? you don't have any rights to claim anything because you are not a permanent resident yet. They can just cancel all applications and give a refund.

I agree we should all be patient because this is something that we don't have control over.

It will get done when it gets done.

It is very stressful and annoying, but you have to move on. What if you got rejected? you will probably be more upset.
I think people around here dont like waiting but want a solution, which other people in the forum dont have. You are right, it will get done when its done. We can raise our voice - sure. We can wait - sure!

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
Do you guys think an appeal/question (has to be diplomatic, and professional) on Jason Kenney's tweet that we can all do?

Sorry by raising the voice, I meant to say ask questions and know more details on our files. Certainly don't want to make a revolution ;D. We will definitely wait, at the same time do what we can do to make a positive impact.

mast

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
i know there will always be fear that if we raise then they may cancel....but how long we can wait

atleats if somebody professional from us reply to his tweet in a professional manner by which atleats we can have a timeline by which the files will have final decision.....that will be enough.

we dont want to do any sort of revolution....at the end of the day everybody wants to be citizen of this nation...and we are in queue bt how long this closed office will fence around our luck.......

curt_cobain said:
Do you guys think an appeal/question (has to be diplomatic, and professional) on Jason Kenney's tweet that we can all do?

Sorry by raising the voice, I meant to say ask questions and know more details on our files. Certainly don't want to make a revolution ;D. We will definitely wait, at the same time do what we can do to make a positive impact.

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
mast said:
i know there will always be fear that if we raise then they may cancel....but how long we can wait

atleats if somebody professional from us reply to his tweet in a professional manner by which atleats we can have a timeline by which the files will have final decision.....that will be enough.

we dont want to do any sort of revolution....at the end of the day everybody wants to be citizen of this nation...and we are in queue bt how long this closed office will fence around our luck.......
Okay I am really confuse here, why CIC will cancel our applications if we ask a valid question (not nagging) - :eek:. In all theses years I have been working and studying in Canada, I have only heard '"feel free to ask questions", "make yourself listen to everyone". I certainly don't think Canadians are judgmental that if you ask a valid question they will take it personally.