July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
mohanna said:
I am waiting, I hope to receive the PPR soon!
Some of the applicants received PPR last week, Ottawa has started working on the files. It shouldnt be too long!

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
mohanna said:
Medical results are already received, this is indicated in the e-case. I know that e-case is not updated regularly, I know several persons who received the PPR while their e-case indicating 'application received'
Last week applicants who got PPR were Feb/march applicants, so you shouldn't be too far away!

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
esi123 said:
Is there any note in e-case that states the transfer of application to Ottawa?
Nope.. the only way to find out is if you order GCMS Notes, you can find that out!

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
seulkiro said:
I had the same experience when I got mine about a month ago. Pretty much every status was blank where my wife's name appears. So I searched the forum and found out that they wouldn't disclose the info other than the main applicant due to the privacy law or something.

So I ordered another GCMS which I should get in a week. This time I submitted IMM5475E as well for my wife's status. Having said that I'm not entirely sure that this would disclose my wife's status just because I haven't got it yet. I will find out in few days. I don't know if anyone here tried with IMM5475E. You can wait until I get my GCMS before you request another one. I will post if I get my wife's status this time. :)

BTW, if you look at GCMS request form (IMM5563E), it is noted in the first page under Section A- Details of Request for requesting the info for another individual. And you can find IMM5475E from the following link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf
Got my second GCMS this morning. It's pretty much the same as the first one except that it shows now my file was transferred to Ottawa on July 7th 2012 in note and paper file history sections.

Also, this time it shows my wife's information as well. I guess having submitted IMM5475E paid off. :)

Other than that nothing has changed for the last month.

Under assessments it shows:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

And my due date is Sep 22nd, 2012.

yasmin01

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
seulkiro said:
Got my second GCMS this morning. It's pretty much the same as the first one except that it shows now my file was transferred to Ottawa on July 7th 2012 in note and paper file history sections.

Also, this time it shows my wife's information as well. I guess having submitted IMM5475E paid off. :)

Thank you for the update. Did your due date change from your last GCMS ? I mean was your due date Sep 22nd in your first GCMS too?

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
yasmin01 said:
Thank you for the update. Did your due date change from your last GCMS ? I mean was your due date Sep 22nd in your first GCMS too?
My due date didn't change. It was Sep 22nd in my first GCMS too.

I also noticed that it was generated on Jul 30th 2012. I wonder what took so long to send it?

ohms

Jun 20, 2012
seulkiro said:

Thanks seulkiro.
I have a couple of questions, i appreciate anyone's help/suggestions
1-my due date is June 13. the GCMS was issued end of July, so i'm not sure why they didnt update the due date to a later one... what does that mean?
2- My medicals are valid till Sept 14. Do we have to do the medical test again if we don’t receive the PPR by then?

Thanks guys

march11pr

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Med's Request
07-09-2011
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
My due date is showing as 01-09-2012. Any one else with the same due date?

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
ohms said:
Thanks seulkiro.
I have a couple of questions, i appreciate anyone's help/suggestions
1-my due date is June 13. the GCMS was issued end of July, so i'm not sure why they didnt update the due date to a later one... what does that mean?
2- My medicals are valid till Sept 14. Do we have to do the medical test again if we don't receive the PPR by then?

Thanks guys

Hi,

Cant answer your first question but for Medicals, I am pretty sure they increase the validity if its only the medicals expiring and rest of the checks are complete.

Sharru shared a link as well for the Operations Bulletin.

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
seulkiro said:

So your Criminality is taking long time. I wonder if Security is started after Criminality or they are done in parallel.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
seulkiro said:

I do not understand one point here. if eligibility is still not started what is the point in checking Criminality and Medicals ?

am I missing some thing here ?

Syed

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
syed_h_sha said:
I do not understand one point here. if eligibility is still not started what is the point in checking Criminality and Medicals ?

am I missing some thing here ?

Syed
I guess after passing these three steps Medical->Criminality->Security, they initiated the eligibility check and ask for essential documents if required. So those three steps are prerequisite to start the eligibility check, not combined it. Eligibility is bound to the conditions associated with the category of applications. Province initially verified them and CIC will recheck to see if applicants are still fulfilling those conditions (Job offer etc).

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
curt_cobain said:
I guess after passing these three steps Medical->Criminality->Security, they initiated the eligibility check and ask for essential documents if required. So those three steps are prerequisite to start the eligibility check, not combined it. Eligibility is bound to the conditions associated with the category of applications. Province initially verified them and CIC will recheck to see if applicants are still fulfilling those conditions (Job offer etc).

i think if all three checks are complete, then Eligibility is passed automatically for PNP applicants. Then the application stats goes to In Process on ECAS and PPR is expected at the next due date.

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
suduko said:
i think if all three checks are complete, then Eligibility is passed automatically for PNP applicants. Then the application stats goes to In Process on ECAS and PPR is expected at the next due date.
After these three checks the norm is to ask for PPR, in some cases CIC have asked for the job letter (if that is a condition) with the PPR. For PNP applicants eligibility is already verified by the province, CIC will just check if the documents are up to date.