July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
KnowledgeSeeker said:
Last notes were related to my wife's security clearance, i didn't provide consent form of my wife so the GCMS doesn't provide any details related to my wife's PR activities, that's why requested another GCMS notes with Consent form to have better idea.
Your medical is almost expired, how long in total have you been waiting for? So, the last time you contacted your MP you found out the file was with a Visa Officer?

Jul 11, 2012
sharuu said:
Well, what is the last Notes made by the VO? I hope when you get your GCMS Notes it provides some clarity!
Sorry the most recent notes are regarding file transfer. However the most recent activities are regarding my wife's security clearance..

Jul 11, 2012
sharuu said:
Your medical is almost expired, how long in total have you been waiting for? So, the last time you contacted your MP you found out the file was with a Visa Officer?
Last time i contacted MP, they told me my file is already transfered to Ottawa regarding Medical expiry they said for inland residence CIC most likely extend the expiry in any case they let us know whether or not they are extending the expiry date of Medical.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
KnowledgeSeeker said:
Last time i contacted MP, they told me my file is already transfered to Ottawa regarding Medical expiry they said for inland residence CIC most likely extend the expiry in any case they let us know whether or not they are extending the expiry date of Medical.
The extension of expiry of medical is what I have heard too but if they need anything they will let you know. When did you last contact your MP? If it has been more than 2-3 months you can contact them again.. Most of us have been waiting for than 15 months already!!!

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
KnowledgeSeeker said:
This is a positive news. I think your case would be very informative for this forum. Pls keep us posted.

Thanks

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
curt_cobain said:
This is a positive news. I think your case would be very informative for this forum. Pls keep us posted.

Thanks
I hope you get PPR within this month... What was the due date in the previous GCMS Notes and what does your ECAS say?

Jul 11, 2012
sharuu said:
I hope you get PPR within this month... What was the due date in the previous GCMS Notes and what does your ECAS say?
I hope too, last time i contacted MP was after sending an email to Cathrine at Buffalo it was 8th of May, on the next day i asked me MP to step in the case... MP office get back to me on 28th of May telling me the file has already transfered to Ottawa and they will do my background check.. I got my GCMS dated 6th june which says the file was transfered to Ottawa on May 15th but recent notes were regarding file transfer and recent activities were regarding my wife's security clearance... Initially i didn' send them Police Clearance Certificate of my wife in in PR application package they asked for the certificate in october 2011 and i send them in November 2011..

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ordered GCMS today, how they calculate the processing time, is it from the day they recieve your file or from the day you get your AOR or from from the date they start processing your case.
Am PNP, applied on 22feb 11, AOR/medical 2 sep 11...am waiting and waiting, the VO said we will contact you in your due date...
Where is the hope?

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Raga10 said:
I ordered GCMS today, how they calculate the processing time, is it from the day they recieve your file or from the day you get your AOR or from from the date they start processing your case.
Am PNP, applied on 22feb 11, AOR/medical 2 sep 11...am waiting and waiting, the VO said we will contact you in your due date...
Where is the hope?
if they do not hurry up to throw out PPR, how can they reach the goal that getting 280000 immigrants in at the end of year?

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Raga10 said:
Where is the hope?
Its from the time your file reaches Buffalo .. you should get your GCMS Notes in 1 month. You are nearing 17 months and I applied around the same time as well.

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharuu said:
Its from the time your file reaches Buffalo .. you should get your GCMS Notes in 1 month. You are nearing 17 months and I applied around the same time as well.
Thank you!
My ECAS says my file recieved on 22nd of Feb 11 to Buffalo...

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Raga10 said:
Thank you!
My ECAS says my file recieved on 22nd of Feb 11 to Buffalo...
Usually, people who have received GCMS Notes have their due date 1 year from the time AOR was issued. Yours should be sept1st I believe. What is your ECAS Status?

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharuu said:
Usually, people who have received GCMS Notes have their due date 1 year from the time AOR was issued. Yours should be sept1st I believe. What is your ECAS Status?
In process
We received your application for permanent residence on February 22, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 24, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Raga10 said:
In process
We received your application for permanent residence on February 22, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 24, 2012.

Medical results have been received.
Did they ask anything from you around february? What it seems like is that they put you in process in feb and then gave a new due date. Usually it is 3 months apart. In mid may your file might have come in front of the VO but at that time Buffalo was to be closed so your file got transferred and a new due date was given, which I think should be end of August but once your get your GCMS Notes, you can see what it is actually.

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharuu said:
Did they ask anything from you around february? What it seems like is that they put you in process in feb and then gave a new due date. Usually it is 3 months apart. In mid may your file might have come in front of the VO but at that time Buffalo was to be closed so your file got transferred and a new due date was given, which I think should be end of August but once your get your GCMS Notes, you can see what it is actually.
Thank you!