File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
03-11-2011
Passport Req..
Waiting
After a long time I see a change in my on line status. It went to in process this morning even though I received PPR yesterday. So, Its really unpredictable and hard to believe.

Cheers,

mast

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
hahahahahaha atleast your ppr is there........u are still worried.

sroy said:
After a long time I see a change in my on line status. It went to in process this morning even though I received PPR yesterday. So, Its really unpredictable and hard to believe.

Cheers,

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
mast said:
hahahahahaha atleast your ppr is there........u are still worried.
I got my PPR last week and my PR yesterday and my ecas still shows in-progress.

Tracy22k

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
sroy said:

Cheers,
congrats. My timeline is very similar to urs. My Med also expired 3 nov. Did u ever get any email from them about ur medical status before getting PR yesterday?

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
my medical exams have been extended once by CIC until May 13, 2013. I suspect my medical results have to be valid by the time of landing. This means that I should get a PPR by Mar. 2013. I keep in touch with the office of the MP to watch the progress. May be CIC will again extend my medical exams because I have not left the country since May 2012 and I am not going to. The last thing I want is another couple of months for redoing the medical exams and related evaluations.

csqmjj

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo , Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
I have one question for those who have more experience

I have work permit till January 2013

and I got also the CSQ via PEQ program , and my federal application is in process since more than four months

Now I will not renew my work permit ( cause could not do that for some reasons)

If I switched my status to visitor ? ................could that give me some problems at landing ????

If I get a new work permit with another employer , .....................................................

someone had told me about one year ago that , at the time of printing the PR visa I should have the same status when I sent my application , is that true or not

thank you for your opinions

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
csqmjj said:
I have one question for those who have more experience

I have work permit till January 2013

and I got also the CSQ via PEQ program , and my federal application is in process since more than four months

Now I will not renew my work permit ( cause could not do that for some reasons)

If I switched my status to visitor ? ................could that give me some problems at landing ????

If I get a new work permit with another employer , .....................................................

someone had told me about one year ago that , at the time of printing the PR visa I should have the same status when I sent my application , is that true or not

thank you for your opinions

I think you should talk to a lawyer about that. you have a CSQ and that will give you certain rights. may be the right to get a work permit.
Make sure that you are not breaking the law by staying after your work permit expires. this is very important. May be you can go to a CIC office in Montreal to know your rights. don't stay if you are not allowed to because it will damage your chances of getting the PR.

mano2411

Nov 21, 2012
hello everyone... i have been following this thread since 6 months... registered today just to say to every one... thank you so very much

I got my PPR today.... im OPNP... APRIL 2011 candidate....

there is hope for every one... esp sharuu :)

hmdlsd

Aug 31, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
Mar 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
July 7th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011 + Feb 2013
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2013 Finally
Good for you.
and Thanks for sharing your story here. It is very nice to see support from folks like you, landed.

enjoy every second of it.

:)

mast

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
congrats mano.....have a stress free life and try to write some sweet waiting message advises for rest of us.........jesus......santa claus.......r u listening??????

mano2411 said:
hello everyone... i have been following this thread since 6 months... registered today just to say to every one... thank you so very much

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
mano2411 said:

Congrats...did you receive an email and if yes, then what time?

lonereed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
mano2411 said:

Congrats!!! Finally there is a ppr for OPNP!

csqmjj

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo , Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
nima514 said:
I think you should talk to a lawyer about that. you have a CSQ and that will give you certain rights. may be the right to get a work permit.
Make sure that you are not breaking the law by staying after your work permit expires. this is very important. May be you can go to a CIC office in Montreal to know your rights. don't stay if you are not allowed to because it will damage your chances of getting the PR.
Even the lawyers have not more information