BUFFALO AOR AUGUST-SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER 2010

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Good news. Buffalo AOR in June 2010 or 2011????

Thanks,

zulkfal said:
Two of my friends who got their 2nd AOR in June got Medical request last week. Both in Waterloo, ON. their time lines
CIO AOR : Feb/2010 Jan-2010
Doc Sent: Apr 2010 Apr 2010
Buffalo AOR : Both got in June one in first week and second one around 3rd week.Meds Request: 12/08/2011 and 8/08/2011

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I have just received my CAIPS notes. PSDEC is 1 dated 19-10-2011 i.e. the day my file went into Process. SELDEC, BDEC, MEDDEC, FINDEC, OREQ are all 0. My total points have been shown as 68, complete with break-up. This is less than what I had figured out but I am OK as its over qualifying mark.
It shows BF'D to SEL on 17-06-2011 (I guess SEL here meant SELDEC stage). But there is no note of any event of this date. Next BF'D date is also not mentioned. Perhaps it still on the concerned VO's desk since 17-06-2011 awaiting his/her reviews and comments.
At one spot it states: NON-NAT? - 1, don't know what does it mean.

vermas said:
My application for CAIPS reached CIC-Ottawa on 8 June 2011 but am still waiting for notes. My relative living in Toronto called up the call centre number. The automated answering machine asked him to call back on Thursday or Friday as these are lean days. Will definately share as soon as I get these notes.

moein

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Hi Vermas,

In my Caips note, the BF'D to SEL is 04-08-2011 for your info.

There is a contact in the first page of your report, you can ask for your BF'D. They respond you in 1-2 days by Email.

vermas said:
I have just received my CAIPS notes. PSDEC is 1 dated 19-10-2011 i.e. the day my file went into Process. SELDEC, BDEC, MEDDEC, FINDEC, OREQ are all 0. My total points have been shown as 68, complete with break-up. This is less than what I had figured out but I am OK as its over qualifying mark.
It shows BF'D to SEL on 17-06-2011 (I guess SEL here meant SELDEC stage). But there is no note of any event of this date. Next BF'D date is also not mentioned. Perhaps it still on the concerned VO's desk since 17-06-2011 awaiting his/her reviews and comments.

moein

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Hi Zulkfal

By chance,d do you know their immigration CATs (FSW1, FSW2,FSW3)?

zulkfal said:
Two of my friends who got their 2nd AOR in June got Medical request last week. Both in Waterloo, ON. their time lines
CIO AOR : Feb/2010 Jan-2010
Doc Sent: Apr 2010 Apr 2010
Buffalo AOR : Both got in June one in first week and second one around 3rd week.
Meds Request: 12/08/2011 and 8/08/2011

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi moein,

I don't see the contact detail and I am back in India. I had authorised my relative in Canada to get these notes and he forwarded these electronically.

moein said:
Hi Vermas,

In my Caips note, the BF'D to SEL is 04-08-2011 for your info.

There is a contact in the first page of your report, you can ask for your BF'D. They respond you in 1-2 days by Email.

moein

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Hi Verams,

In the first page, there is file number for "Access to Information and Privacy Division". By sending them your file number to the contact at bottom of the page, you can ask them about your BFD. My Caips note does not have BFD, but I asked them, and give me back the date.

vermas said:
Hi moein,

I don't see the contact detail and I am back in India. I had authorised my relative in Canada to get these notes and he forwarded these electronically.

alylosan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Eliza.W said:
You'd better go back to your own country if your I20 is expiring. I am in the United States too, I do not think it is a good idea to overstay here, which may bring you spot in your background file.

Even though I am not sure if Canada office could get that information from American Government, but it is very possible that you will be refused to come to US forever.
Hey Eliza,

Even if I am on the last stage of my application?? I am just waiting on my passport request right now. Everything else has been done. So you think it would be a problem if I overstay for a maximum of 3 months?? and I do not plan on comming back to the US.

Eliza.W

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
alylosan said:
Hey Eliza,

Even if I am on the last stage of my application?? I am just waiting on my passport request right now. Everything else has been done. So you think it would be a problem if I overstay for a maximum of 3 months?? and I do not plan on comming back to the US.
I do not think it will be a problem for your application in Canada if you overstay in the US. However, i do not support you to do so. Canada and US are tightly connected with each other; it is not a good idea to get in the black list of US Government.

You may have potential troubles in the future...

shish

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont overstay In USA......u dont know what will happen to u in future, it's better to spend more money to maintain f-1 status..... or go back to ur home country

moein

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Hi

Overstay can be recorded as a in prison status. Be careful. Even though you will be in Canada for the rest of your life, the RCMP and FBI check have close relation. One of my friend has lots of problems in Canada just for a week overstay in US.

alylosan said:
Hey Eliza,

shish

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eliza.W said:
I do not think it will be a problem for your application in Canada if you overstay in the US. However, i do not support you to do so. Canada and US are tightly connected with each other; it is not a good idea to get in the black list of US Government.

You may have potential troubles in the future...
Always keep clean record in coutry like USA.....though overstay record doesnt go to FBI but it always pops up in USCIS.....in sevis too
so extending ur stay in usa is option if u wanna spend money or go back to home country if sont wann spend money........
all d best

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Although many have experienced this earlier but for me my address from e-cas has disappeared this week for the first time.

Hope a good news is comimg. As per CAIPS notes, my last BF'D was 17 June 2011 but there was no note/comment of that day's review.

bonny

Nov 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with other docs
File Transfer...
Los Angeles on November 8, 2011/started processing January 18, 2012
Med's Request
MR Received on Feb 07, 2012 (Dated Feb 02, 2012)
Med's Done....
Feb 10, 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 02, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
May 01, 2012
@vermas--Thanks so much for sharing. Looks like there had been some movement of your file. But do you mind decoding some of these codes in the CAIPS notes for us, please?

vermas said:

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
PSDEC: Paper Selection Decision - I have cleared this.

I haven't reached following stages
SELDEC: Selection Decision
BDEC: Background Decision
OREQ: Other Requirement
MEDDEC: Medical Decision
FINDEC: Finantial Decision

bonny said:
@ vermas--Thanks so much for sharing. Looks like there had been some movement of your file. But do you mind decoding some of these codes in the CAIPS notes for us, please?

shish

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello my friends........in some other post ..one posted that" Some VO has stopped precessing post-jan 2010 appliocant....
but i hav seen some movment for post -jan 2010 applicant.......