durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
DEAR BRYANNA PLEASE HELP GCMS ARRIVED.
GCMS information
Refusal ground 1.
Travel history

refusal ground 2
other reason
Doc provided insufficient to demonstrate strong socio-economic establishment in current country of residence. Not satisfied PA has sufficient ties to return to current country of residence, ties to Bahrain would diminish once entire family travels,

Refusal ground 3

Family ties in Canada and in country of residence

Refusal ground 4

purpose of visit

NOTES:

the Pakistani family of 5 going to Vancouver for tourism. to stay in a hotel. States going as part of US tour. Unusual for him to not visit a brother. I note that PA has a brother in Brampton, ON that he is not visiting. Has funds but not satisfied with the BFs of his purpose of travel. No Compelling reason to go. with entire family traveling, not satisfied ties to Bahrain is sufficient to motivate to return. PPT shows limited western travels in the past 5 years ( USx1 no family in the USA) Docs provided insufficient ties to return to a current country of residence. Based on the evidence presented. I am not satisfied applicant is a genuine visitor who will leave Canada at the end of the period authorized. Refused.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The GCMS notes state the exact same observations what I have been saying all this while!

Fortunately, there are no negative remarks about your brother's immigration status

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
So what should i do next apply how to prepare my application with family. Can you please explain in details please.

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
My children are 4 year 3 year and 1 year if i have to leave them back no way there is no one who can take care. Then i cannot its mean.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My children are 4 year 3 year and 1 year if i have to leave them back no way there is no one who can take care. Then i cannot its mean.
The visa officer's notes clearly states that your ties to Bahrain will diminish if you travel with your entire family + that there's no compelling reason to visit Canada with your entire family.

Maybe you should consider deferring your visit to Canada by a few years until your children are older. At that time, you could try reapplying with only the youngest child, whereas the two older children can be family ties to return to

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Thank you so much. For your kind help always thanks. You are so helpful.
Dear Bryanna,

Could you please elaborate how to address "Current Employment Situation" and "Provenance of funds" if the supporting documents were already provided in the last application. Both my husband and I had applied for TRV and got refusal based on the above mentioned reasons along with "travel history".

Travel history:
We have both travelled to UK and USA multiple times. However, my husband has not travelled abroad in the last ten years. I currently have a valid US visa and last travelled in Aug 2016 to visit my mother along with my two children. I have travelled thrice in the past 5 years and recently got my US visa renewed however, my husband has not been accompanying us on our trips to USA and neither does he intend to.

Current Employment Situation
I'm employed with the private education sector since 9 years and had provided "letter of employment". My husband is a government employee since 24 years and had provided his "Letter of employment" along with NOC. Details of his service were provided in Schedule 1 Form (We had not attached our salary slips). However, no consideration was given to the job letters. What more evidence could be required?

Proof of your/your host's income and assets
We had shown sufficient funds to cover our trip in our bank statements so why should the host's financial standing matter? My husband's sister who is a Canadian citizen had sent the "letter of invitation" and is well settled there since 15 years.

Another query that I have is that we had applied for immigration to Canada in 2001 and were refused since we had not provided some documents which were mandatory (casual attitude on our part). Could the previous PR refusal be a reason for TRV refusal? We had declared this refusal in our application.

I really appreciate your expert advise to everyone on this forum.

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi Bryanna,

Please advice on the following.

I applied for my daughter's ( 1.5 Years old) TRV on 13th Sep while her PR application is in process ( Medical done and Tfd to NDVO 11th Sep)
My Wife and son have already have PR but they are currently in India
Till date, i have not received any update on the TRV as it says under review for last 3 weeks.

Can you please suggest, shall i ask VO for the status update or wait for some time to get the final decision. ( till what time)
Also, any idea how much time VO office takes after medical to send the PPR request for PR application.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.