+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BREAKING NEWS - Canadian Government Slashes Backlog

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Cam1234 said:
Hi Pummelchen:

Could you please provide a link to this story. I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks,
Cam

No such story, the poster is just trying to "stir the pot"

nahid023

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
this is totally injustice, no doubt. I am requesting all the victims/non-victims to raise your voice together so that they can stop it and save all our hopes. please all members come forward...

Fresno

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-10
Doc's Request.
12-17-10
AOR Received.
documents returned last 12-21-10 due to ielts request for GT-IELTS.(rcvd full docu last 03-25-11).re-submit full docu last 05-20-11 with GT ielts..PER RCVD 07-21-11...AOR-08-10-2011.....
Med's Request
Oct. 11, 2011...jan2012 repeat C.xray by cem
Med's Done....
Oct. 27, 2011/jan2012 done repeat C.xray.... medical has been rcvd feb.2012
Passport Req..
april 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 03, 2012
LANDED..........
July2012
[HOW ABOUT THE FSW IM2 WAITING FOR PASSPORT REQUEST ALSO BE AFFECTED BY THIS CHANGES? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :( :( :( :( :( :(

Fresno

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-10
Doc's Request.
12-17-10
AOR Received.
documents returned last 12-21-10 due to ielts request for GT-IELTS.(rcvd full docu last 03-25-11).re-submit full docu last 05-20-11 with GT ielts..PER RCVD 07-21-11...AOR-08-10-2011.....
Med's Request
Oct. 11, 2011...jan2012 repeat C.xray by cem
Med's Done....
Oct. 27, 2011/jan2012 done repeat C.xray.... medical has been rcvd feb.2012
Passport Req..
april 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 03, 2012
LANDED..........
July2012
HOW ABOUT THE FSW UNDER Ministerial Instructions 2 (MI2)? IT IS ALSO BE AFFECTED BY THIS ONE WHO ARE NOT YET APPROVE AND WAITING FOR PASSPORT REQUEST?

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
nahid023 said:
this is totally injustice, no doubt. I am requesting all the victims/non-victims to raise your voice together so that they can stop it and save all our hopes. please all members come forward...
I agree with you and we should send them from everywhere to complaint and bring our voices to them

and here hte e-mail of parliament and prime minister

info@parl.gc.ca

pm@pm.gc.ca

everyone send now this complaint immediately

please share as much as you can on your community we will send today (Egyptian)

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Dear In my caips ,the total points were alloted and even ielts results have been varified online. also paper selection is passed and medical forms are ready to be issued with all the details. this means every thing has been done on my file but issuance of medicals were held due to new occupation list in action.I am also sure that VO has assessed my file upto the final stage and could have sent the medicals but it was not. The things will be clear in coming few days with lot of clarifications coming from consultants, experts ,media and cic itself.

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
ok guys we did a sample for our compaint which we have to send to every person you think could help us in this issue

you don't need to copy and paste exactly if you want to add or edit some phrases it will be good.

I am writing to you this letter to complain and ask for help .I am among the thousands of oppressed people who applied for emigration as a FSW by 2008 and will destroy their lives and their dreams in the case of approval of the closure of their files in this unfair step.

In the beginning, the most important reasons for our choice of immigration to Canada is our belief as a country dominated by the values ​​of justice, equality and a human rights. and we sacrificed with a lot of effort and money and time in order to prepare our files, hoping to start a new life and future for us and for our children in Canada, and we accept to wait until completion of the thousands of files, which made for Migration after us years as if we were punished on the speed of our sponsorship immigration applications and then be surprised, after waiting for more than 6 years of the Government's decision to slash our files without the slightest sense of responsibility for the destruction of the lives of thousands of families by this unfair decision , which reflects definitely the absence of respecting our humanity and our rights of dealing with our files equally like others, and without respect to the agreement between us and the government ,I ask you to imagine how much damage the physical and psychological effect on us and our families from the destruction of our lives and the loss of many opportunities and effort and years waiting for the start of our lives in Canada, what can make up all of that ?and is it required from us to start again after the loss of all these years ? the law may pass by the strong majority in the government, but how to pass from the punishment of God for the injustice and the destruction of the lives of these families, I hope you can help us in the delivery of our voices to all shades of Canadian society and I am sure that such a decision gives voice about the value and harm the reputation of Canada's more than good and we are ready to provide any additional guarantees or wait until the processing our files until 2017, but please do not damage our lives and the lives of our children by this tough and unfair decision.

and here are the Name of all parliament's member click on its name and find the contact e-mail and send it.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParli...Period=current

cocosyr

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

Cam1234 said:
Hi Pummelchen:

Could you please provide a link to this story. I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks,
Cam
No such story, the poster is just trying to "stir the pot"
That means Pummelchen is a troll. He's now gone away with his tail between his legs after "stirring the pot"! Ha ha ha.

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
no point in writing to the ministers...... it will not work..... you do not vote and so you donot matter
they are least bothered about human rights or what is unfair/injustice to applicants

the minister has support of the prime minister and enjoy majority in parliament for making the law to dismiss the backlog

the only hope is a class action suit

dhnenan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
hopefulever said:
Dear In my caips ,the total points were alloted and even ielts results have been varified online. also paper selection is passed and medical forms are ready to be issued with all the details. this means every thing has been done on my file but issuance of medicals were held due to new occupation list in action.I am also sure that VO has assessed my file upto the final stage and could have sent the medicals but it was not. The things will be clear in coming few days with lot of clarifications coming from consultants, experts ,media and cic itself.

Dear hopefulever,

Request if you could advise me from where have to gathered the information on your file.
I am an applicant of 2005.
Thanks to let me know

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Go for caips notes. It costs 5 CD if applied from canada and Rs 1600 from india through any bank by draft. Also you can pay online by paypal.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If a business had huge lineups and long waits for service they would have more staff at more checkouts. That is not the way the government works. The government just lets the lines get longer and longer and the wait times longer and longer. If you complain you are liklely to get your file put at the bottom of the pile. Now the lines and waits are impossibly long the solution is to just tell the people they will not be processed at all. Start over and apply under the new rules.

The Canadian Immigration Minister Jason Kenney has said elimination of the backlog is necessary so that the government can focus on new applicants who can fill specific labor gaps. Business needs is the focus and that is all that counts. It used to be that family unification was a strong focus. Now if those already here want to get their parents over as well often the line is so long that parents would have to come to Canada in a casket!

David Chalk a Montreal Lawyer remarks:“These people have had the rug pulled out from underneath them,” “The government of Canada invited people who had certain qualifications to apply, these people invested time energy and hope." Too bad. They must be sacrificed on the alter of service to some of those who support and donate to the Conservative Party.

Citizenship and Immigration complains that it is coping with half a decade of application backlogs. So whose fault is that? Certainly it is not the fault of all the applicants who spent time and money going through all the hoops that are required by immigration.

Source: http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/11841644-canada-28000-waiting-for-immigration-decisions-will-be-chopped-from-list

zeroca

Apr 2, 2012
hopefulever said:
hi , may I know when did you submit your application?when did you sent all the documents cic need?