+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Jan 2015 ?

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
arianne092114 said:
hi guys..

im just confused because when i check online the processing of BOWP (Online Processing) 53 Days and Jan. 11 applications.
And i see some post that their application is already approved (Jan 21 application).

Which one is true guys?
The page says "Last update: March 6, 2015", which means they were working on apps submitted on Jan 11 a week ago.

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
getpr2014 said:
I had applied for BOWP (online application) on Jan 21st and got approval on Mar 13th.
Congrats buddy.. just wondering why people still waiting those who applied before you..

syedH

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-24-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
feb-27-2014
Interview........
July-2015
Hi Guys

Does applying for BOWP require LMIA for online application or any job offer letter??

which is the quickiest way to go ahead for online or paper.?

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
syedH said:
Hi Guys

Does applying for BOWP require LMIA for online application or any job offer letter??

which is the quickiest way to go ahead for online or paper.?
u need neither LMIA nor job offer.. online app. is quick and nowadays taking around 50 days for online app.

mjaffer53

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
Applied for BOWP on Jan 21st, received approval today.

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
My Open work permit is expiring on 21st August 2015 and still they didn't passed my eligibility. Should I apply on 21st April 2015 or now? Eligibility stage of PR process should be pass? What document they need to apply online?
Please senior give me idea.

Thank you

dangerjas

Mar 7, 2015
Dear Friends,

I need help Seniors. As, i am going to apply my BOWP ONLINE. I am confused with a number of questions. I am putting those question, PLEASE help me. I would really appreciate it. My questions are below:

1.Where is Document no. on work permit, is it a 10 digint no(U94........) ?

2. I Could not put my 10 years employment history on IMM5710E form. what should i do.

3. In Section, Details of Intend Work In Canada, should i leave question 2-7 blank. would i able to validate my form with it?

4. Should i need to print and Sign IMM5710E AND Schedule A Background/declaration form because as they say there will a option for electronic signature.

5. what kind of explanation letter should i make for ITINERARY i mean a format and what details should i put ?

6. For explanation Letter upload section, Should i attach a copy of my AOR or just write a cover letter and put all details in that.

I would extremely thankful to your input.

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dangerjas said:
Dear Friends,

I need help Seniors. As, i am going to apply my BOWP ONLINE. I am confused with a number of questions. I am putting those question, PLEASE help me. I would really appreciate it. My questions are below:

1.Where is Document no. on work permit, is it a 10 digint no(U94........) ?
Yes that is the correct number. On top right corner in black color.

2. I Could not put my 10 years employment history on IMM5710E form. what should i do.
Please attach an additional paper with a subject line "Continuation of XWZ section of the application" and have it formatted in the same way of the application.

3. In Section, Details of Intend Work In Canada, should i leave question 2-7 blank. would i able to validate my form with it?
If something doesn't apply to your situation put N/A. If the application does not validate, then leave the section blank.

4. Should i need to print and Sign IMM5710E AND Schedule A Background/declaration form because as they say there will a option for electronic signature.
The system will not accept a printed/signed copy. Don't print and scan the application, just attach a completed form without printing as you will sign electronically on the next page.

5. what kind of explanation letter should i make for ITINERARY i mean a format and what details should i put ?
I am not sure I understand this question or what itinerary you are referring to? Sorry.

6. For explanation Letter upload section, Should i attach a copy of my AOR or just write a cover letter and put all details in that.
Yes you can attach the AOR along with a cover letter in the explanation file upload. Make sure you can all documents in one PDF file.

My comments above are in no way to be replied upon as I am not a legal counsel. I am just writing from my own experience. I am not licensed to give any legal advice.
Good luck.

I would extremely thankful to your input.

cecapp14

Star Member
May 7, 2014
WHAAAAAAAAT? :eek:

I've just called the CIC call center inquiring about my BOWP application. They said that since the processing times show that they are processing applications received on 11th Jan is too early to ask for status of mine as it was submitted on 16th. Does not matter that 11th Jan + 53days makes 9th March. So apparently next update will report as minimum 62days.

Anyway, the most A S T O N I S H I N G thing is that they said (as someone already reported here) that is better to submit paper BOWP applications as the website does not ask for all the necessary documentation!
Is this a joke?? I mean they make a tool for online application which does not work?? :eek:

Still it does not explain while some application submitted after mine have been processed already. ???

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
cecapp14 said:
WHAAAAAAAAT? :eek:

I've just called the CIC call center inquiring about my BOWP application. They said that since the processing times show that they are processing applications received on 11th Jan is too early to ask for status of mine as it was submitted on 16th. Does not matter that 11th Jan + 53days makes 9th March. So apparently next update will report as minimum 62days.

Anyway, the most A S T O N I S H I N G thing is that they said (as someone already reported here) that is better to submit paper BOWP applications as the website does not ask for all the necessary documentation!
Is this a joke?? I mean they make a tool for online application which does not work?? :eek:

Still it does not explain while some application submitted after mine have been processed already. ???
Today my app. got approved.. I applied on 23 Jan.. ( online app.)

cecapp14

Star Member
May 7, 2014
kkrr said:
Not sure what's going on with my app. Anyway, as long as there are no issues for me staying here these days with an expired WP it's not a big deal as I will leave the country anyway and not returning back in one year for sure.

It just became a matter of principle..

prentiss18

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
kkrr said:
congrats kkrr.. just wanna ask if u include an aor on your application? are u under pnp?
im afraid i will be refuse coz i dont have aor yet... and my pnp cert will expire on april 18 as well as my wp... i just submitted BOWP last week.

prentiss18

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
guys please reply

i submitted an BOWP application last march 15.. but i got a hint that i will be refuse coz i ddnt attached AOR (i dont have yet) and my pnp cert will be expire on april 18 as well as my wp. by the time they refuse me.. my wp is expired already.. what should i do? aside from restoration? can i apply for another wp, employer specific ( closed work permit) right after if i can provide job offer and all those things? am i still gonna be implied?

please help me. thank you so much.

hkcec

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
(Decision Made) 30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
(CoPR) 04-11-2015
LANDED..........
04-2016
Hi guys,

I am about to submit my BOWP online application. Just wonder if anyone has successfully got their BOWP without providing a travel itinerary? if yes, how did you get around that?

Thank you!