+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Blank status on medical request?

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Any idea why this medical request is blank it was actually stated that i got medical pass before i did the biometrics last october 11 but when they receive my biometrics it was now blank under medical request.

askcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
It is possible that your medicals have expired (they are valid for one year). I think you don't have to do anything at this point - they will ask you if you need another medial (but I think they will process the old one). I'll let the more knowledgeable members clarify this.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
It is possible that your medicals have expired (they are valid for one year). I think you don't have to do anything at this point - they will ask you if you need another medial (but I think they will process the old one). I'll let the more knowledgeable members clarify this.
as far as i know the medical now is valid for 5 years, any way there is an update it was passed now again but the date was changed.

manirulf1

Aug 19, 2022
My medicals were eventually renewed and approved, you just need to wait. You can try giving them a call as well.
Thanks for the update.
I have another question for you.
My situation is that I am an outland applicant, I submitted two year old IME along with the application (study permit refused).
in my current application my spouse IME is done and updated in tracker.
They didn't provide any medical requests for me and and my IME is shown completed with an expiry date of june 2023 in the tracker.
Should i raise a webform or just wait for their action.?

Thanks

askcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
Should i raise a webform or just wait for their action.?

Thanks
I don't know what the current policy is regarding old medicals. I think they're renewing them. I would suggest raising a web form or, if you can, calling them.

S6191

Feb 22, 2024
Hi askcan, i have the same situtaion,
Mine medical got passed 2 days prior.However when i did my Biometric it just vanished and how long it took for you to change the application status back to normal. Mine is still showing action required because of biometric

askcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
Hi askcan, i have the same situtaion,
Mine medical got passed 2 days prior.However when i did my Biometric it just vanished and how long it took for you to change the application status back to normal. Mine is still showing action required because of biometric
I don't remember, it might have taken a month for me or maybe even longer. But I don't think it ever showed as "action required", I would suggest contacting IRCC.

pg23

Dec 7, 2023
How long did the status stay empty? Mine has been empty for about three weeks now.
Hi,
Need your inputs..i am now in a same status as you were few months back...I had applied for PR and medical report was sent to IRCC by the hospital. They have given me emedicals confirmation..
However last about a week the status field is still blank.
How did your situation resolve? Did you iniiate any action from your side to make a progress?
Pls let me know...

S6191

Feb 22, 2024
You do not need to do anything. Just wait for some time, and it will be resolved by its own

askcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
Hi,
Need your inputs..i am now in a same status as you were few months back...I had applied for PR and medical report was sent to IRCC by the hospital. They have given me emedicals confirmation..
However last about a week the status field is still blank.
How did your situation resolve? Did you iniiate any action from your side to make a progress?
Pls let me know...
As S6191 said, you just need to wait. If you want, you can give them a call, no harm in that.