+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth Certificate for baby

Alen george

Jun 16, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am new to this Forum. I got my ITA. The documents required for daughter who is 6months old now is passport and Birth Certificate. My baby was born in Dubai and we have a birth certificate issued by Dubai. She is an Indian national and it’s clearly mentioned in the birth certificate issues by UAE but my consultant is align me to get a certificate from India by registering with Municipal of Birth and death. But when I checked India will not issue a birth certificate as she was born in UAE. Can someone help me with what document should be sufficient for IRCC?

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
You can try foreign affairs ministry, usually they have an office that take care of citizens who were born abroad, not sure how it works in India though

Alen george

Jun 16, 2019
You can try foreign affairs ministry, usually they have an office that take care of citizens who were born abroad, not sure how it works in India though
Thank you. I have a document from consulate but I was wondering there was someone here who has gone from Dubai and if so what document did they submit.