+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics: we have not received your fingerprints

suchith.c

Oct 6, 2018
Hi All,

I did my Biometrics on 2nd week of November 2020 and on CIC onlineservices it shows "Date of Biometrics Enrolment" correctly. Biometrics was done at ASC center in California, US.

In the status it shows "We have not received your fingerprints". So I believe it shouldn't take that long for Biometrics to reach IRCC, usually how long it takes to get that updated? Should I contact IRCC and how can I reach them? As per the timeline for my PR processing time it shows by end Feb 2021.

Any help and direction is appreciated.

Thanks

darshan1191

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Primary Montreal - Secondary CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Med's Done....
05-02-2021
Hi All,

I did my Biometrics on 2nd week of November 2020 and on CIC onlineservices it shows "Date of Biometrics Enrolment" correctly. Biometrics was done at ASC center in California, US.

In the status it shows "We have not received your fingerprints". So I believe it shouldn't take that long for Biometrics to reach IRCC, usually how long it takes to get that updated? Should I contact IRCC and how can I reach them? As per the timeline for my PR processing time it shows by end Feb 2021.

Any help and direction is appreciated.

Thanks
Hey there,
I ran into exactly the same problem. I gave my biometrics through ASC in NC. Has it changed to received status for you? Any advise what to do?

suchith.c

Oct 6, 2018
Hey there,
I ran into exactly the same problem. I gave my biometrics through ASC in NC. Has it changed to received status for you? Any advise what to do?
No update yet, I filled the web form for the enquiry, haven't got back any reply. Not sure what's happening. Can't find a way to contact them through phone from US.

Reactions: darshan1191

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
No problem.... Our account kept showing this for 1.5 years... Raised multiple webforms but they just didn't change/update this.
It never changed until our approval

Reactions: darshan1191

suchith.c

Oct 6, 2018
I got reply to one of my webform, saying they received biometrics, after that none. As per the processing time initially put on the online account, it was suppose to be done last month. So, now its been more than a month now after that. Since, I submitted my PR application its been more than 7 months.