+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bio metric is not updated

bashir_shadan

May 28, 2016
please help!
I have applied for visitor visa and than i have received bio metric instruction on 5th may 2016. on 17 may 2016 i have submitted my bio metric but unfortunately my CIC account is not updated yet, i tried to call VAC in Islamabad, Pakistan and they said we already provide them, and still in my cic account gives below messages.
Application Status Open
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
Review of bio metric information we need applicant's bio metric.
A final decision has been reached Not Started

even though i have already submitted my bio metric but still my cic account is not updated and only three days left to deadline of bio metric.
can any one plz tell me what to do and how to solve this.

thank you
Bashir Shadan

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
dont worry i applied online visa office was islamabad pakistan. my visa been approved and cic online shows case closed but they didnot update any thing regarding my biometrics. i was a bit worrying too myself when i applied . but keep ur biometric receipt save some were just in case there is nothing to worry about

bashir_shadan

May 28, 2016
qxoil said:
dont worry i applied online visa office was islamabad pakistan. my visa been approved and cic online shows case closed but they didnot update any thing regarding my biometrics. i was a bit worrying too myself when i applied . but keep ur biometric receipt save some were just in case there is nothing to worry about
Thank you soo much for the reply and answer i was worried because only three days left to its deadline.
Thank you for your time

samar67

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, I have exactly same problem. I gave my biometrics in US on May 25 but still after almost 2 weeks it's not updated and it say my action is required. Also infront of biometric it says we need the applicant biometrics. I'm worried that somehow they didn't get it and automatically after 1 month if they don't receive my bio I will get rejected. Did you get your visa?

bashir_shadan

May 28, 2016
samar67 said:
Hi, I have exactly same problem. I gave my biometrics in US on May 25 but still after almost 2 weeks it's not updated and it say my action is required. Also infront of biometric it says we need the applicant biometrics. I'm worried that somehow they didn't get it and automatically after 1 month if they don't receive my bio I will get rejected. Did you get your visa?
[/quoted]

No i didnt get visa but the other day i just got an email from donotreply that there was no update to your application yet. Thank you for being patience. Then i called the VAC where i have submitted my biometric they said we already provide your biometric dont worry they will update ur cic account. Then i emailed this issue to cic and still no reply and the deadline of biometric is done.

samar67

Jun 1, 2016
I hope this is an error in their system and they've got our bios. I submitted an inquiry also last week, no answer yet. Good luck

bashir_shadan

May 28, 2016
samar67 said:
I hope this is an error in their system and they've got our bios. I submitted an inquiry also last week, no answer yet. Good luck
Yah i hope so too, even the deadline for my biometric is done too but still nothing,

umerazizmalik

Jul 27, 2016
qxoil said:
Hello @qxoil

Can you please let me know how much time it took for your application to be processed? I have provided my bio-metrics on 25th July from Islamabad VAC (and i had an invitation letter from my employer from Canada).

Thanks