+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bill C-6: Senate stage

proudian

Mar 17, 2017
Hearing the debates it was clear regarding this amendment that the debate was between conservatives vs Libs,Independts

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Every god damn day! Put a stop to this madness for god sakesss!

People please if you have twitter accounts, now it's the time to tweet. As many as you can. Email if you can! Let's get this done and out of the way!

I would go to sleep better if they just kill the efing Bill, but put an end to it!

vasyok

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proudian said:
more delay you mean?
you need to define "delay" here; if you mean 'delay tactic' then no.

the libs (or independents) raised the point of order (they could simply vote down the amendment, but they decided to deal with it this way),
they debated about this point of order,
now the speaker will do his own research, look again at what other senators said, and will make his decision.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Sen. Mobina Jaffer‏Verified account
@SenJaffer

Follow
More
Replying to @mego149
#C6 the Speaker makes that ruling. If this amends what is in the Bill then not in order #senCa

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
razerblade said:
Sen. Mobina Jaffer‏Verified account
@SenJaffer

Follow
More
Replying to @mego149
#C6 the Speaker makes that ruling. If this amends what is in the Bill then not in order #senCa
Amendment dead in the water.

proudian

Mar 17, 2017
Tomorrow is the last day before Easter break, so not sure whether speaker will give decision tomorrow or will take all long

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
rezafc said:
Every god damn day! Put a stop to this madness for god sakesss!

People please if you have twitter accounts, now it's the time to tweet. As many as you can. Email if you can! Let's get this done and out of the way!

I would go to sleep better if they just kill the efing Bill, but put an end to it!
follow me @narmakca

Please make sure to tweet sensible and logical stuff.

vasyok

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proudian said:
Tomorrow is the last day before Easter break, so not sure whether speaker will give decision tomorrow or will take all long
a previous ruling took him a day or so

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
Please re-tweet this as much as it becomes top in #C6 and #SenCa page. Thank you.

https://twitter.com/narmakca/status/852253997851328512

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proudian said:
Tomorrow for sure.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Honest to god sometimes I just think I'm better off deleting my account here and just go about my life and assume that C-24 is in rule till I get eligble. But when I think if they kick C-6 in, and how my life can turn upside down, I keep up visiting and posting. I really really do hope that this Bill passes.

proudian

Mar 17, 2017
Well to be honest, it all depends on this amendment, all it has to be done is to get out of senate. Once it is out of senate then there will be no more amendments just compriomises