LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi,

15th draw is completed - cut-off @ 456
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/

Looks like they did it too early today.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
I am at 978 , didn't get any message in MyCIC or email .

Also profile status is still "Submitted" ,

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
kyxy said:
I actually understand what shyam was saying. First and foremost CRS is a bit biased, at least in my opinion. CRS is giving way too much points on arranged employment/provincial nomination alone (imagine points coming from that is 50% from the total CRS). It doesn't really give much credit about your age, work experience, credentials, and high standards of English as what you are saying as these factors are just given a few points.

In my honest opinion the ones that will suffer are those Professionals in other countries (BS degree holder like Engineers, Nurses, Accountants, Doctors, ITs, etc.) We can't really expect Canadian employers to hire Professionals outside their country as they have very high Educational standards (this is why we are subjected to ECA). Therefore these professionals will suffer from a very low CRS, but let me mind you that these are the ones that are highly educated, highly experienced, has the ideal age, and have excellent English. These are the ones who can really work well in whatever circumstances.

Canadian employer are more likely to hire employees outside Canada on a work that requires not much of an education. As you can see some other programs don't even need ECA and requires pretty low language tests. Therefore, you can't really say that by doing this EE pool you can find the best applicants around the world. Some of them are scored 700 to 800 plus, which means without arranged employment their score based on credentials are pretty low.
Immigration to Canada is not to fulfill desire of foreign candidates. Canada is seeking for immigrants who can contribute big time. Contribution in terms of tax payer, young enough to serve for the country longer years, educated and of course strong language ability. Canadian employer who can hire with minimum requirements does not mean immigration department start looking for minimum profiles. Their aim is to maximize and strengthen their economy not just calling people across the globe to fill the empty land. They did in past and their economy is not that strong as America. They have learned now and trying to select only top candidates. If you have a job but not highly educated still you are contributing by paying tax, good enough for Canadian Government.

On the other hand, its not just to hire exceptional resources there are some occupations which do not require high credentials if they are getting job their then whats the big deal? Every country has categorized its labor market and some occupations do not require high education with strong language ability.

Cic is trying to capture the skimmed market. Not 100% but at least they can try to get as much as they can? Make sense?

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi could any one tell me how difficult it is to get job offer from canada while sitting outside canada?
Has anyone got job offer yet??
My noc-7321 FST programme and its compulsory for me to have job offer otherwise i can't apply.. Anysuggestions??

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Hi could any one tell me how difficult it is to get job offer from canada while sitting outside canada?
Has anyone got job offer yet??
My noc-7321 FST programme and its compulsory for me to have job offer otherwise i can't apply.. Anysuggestions??
Compulsory otherwise you cant apply for EE? Who informed you this?

Anyways, its slim to none to find a job in Canada while staying outside Canada

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
affan_123 said:
Compulsory otherwise you cant apply for EE? Who informed you this?

Anyways, its slim to none to find a job in Canada while staying outside Canada
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fst/processing/criteria.asp

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Ya bro its for trade class and my work exp is in Trade class NOC -7321..
wrk exp as car mechanic 2011 to 2013
Trade qualification 2013 to 2015...
Do i need to work again or my previous wrk exp is fine.?
Bro, plz if u can confirm this from any known to you who is good with FST programme?

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Ya bro its for trade class and my work exp is in Trade class NOC -7321..
wrk exp as car mechanic 2011 to 2013
Trade qualification 2013 to 2015...
Do i need to work again or my previous wrk exp is fine.?
Bro, plz if u can confirm this from any known to you who is good with FST programme?
I have never come across anyone related to FST. I am sure someone will definitely reply your query.Wait for the answer

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
K thanks affan
And could u plz ask if u meet someone who is good in FST programme..
I would recommend you to start a new topic with your query. You will get abrupt and desired answer