+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazen239 said:
Hello my friends,

It is really a slow boring process, my wife has sent Beirut VO an inquiry asking about my application and they e-mailed her today with the following:
Dear Mrs...
Kindly note that Mr... application is currently under review by the family class officer.
Our office will contact you when a decision has been made or if further information is required.
Thank you for your patience,
CAF

Immigration Section

Beirut

I have received a reply to my inquiry about 2 months ago indicating that they were waiting for the security check, my question is the reply we got today means that the security check is already done since they didn't not mention anything about it their e-mail today, has anyone received the same e-mail?

Thanks a lot and good luck everyone,
hi Mazen239, It looks good and I am sure the security check done for you,

I wanna ask you about ( CAF ) is it in the email ?
if yes that means good because on my caips he/she the responsible on my file when he /she finished his / her job send the file to the officer to review it and take the decision or ask for more paper like med, PPC, or any more decuments. on my case he asked for paper and new med and ppc )

( she send you now that email to tell you I have finished my job and now the file with the officer if evrything ok and no need for more papers the officer will give you the visa)

in Keko the same thing happened and the officer ask about his doughter so it take time for him

so you will hear good news soon enshallah if they do not ask about any new paper

Keko

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/april/2011
Doc's Request.
26/September /2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
Med's Request
26/09/2012
Med's Done....
04/October /2012
Passport Req..
06-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2013
LANDED..........
Nshallah soon
For me wala I don't know if my visa they'll give to my wife soon if not wala I will explode and I think I will not care any more

Mazen239

Sep 23, 2012
Hi Lele, yes the (CAF) is in the e-mail that was sent by Beirut VO today, you mean the application is now being reviewed by family class officer in Beirut as CAF states? I wish you hear good since you have really been waiting for a long time, best wishes.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazen239 said:
Hi Lele, yes the (CAF) is in the e-mail that was sent by Beirut VO today, you mean the application is now being reviewed by family class officer in Beirut as CAF states? I wish you hear good since you have really been waiting for a long time, best wishes.
thank you Mazen, yes that was clear on my caips note
CAF noted on my caips : she/he finished the job on the file and gave it to the boss (the officer) to review it he noted positive selctdecision entered and he need for my bad luck a paper and new med and pcc so he gave it back to CAF to send me email new med ..

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
Hi Yass, lk kifak, zamein ma sme3na sawtak...i guess lkel zah2an w 2arfein mn hal process that doesnt make any sense...ana wallah t3ebet la darajei ma 3edet 7essei la b joy wala b shi...allah yel3anoun...lk 7atta l joy mawatouwa w da3aso 3laya...
BTW ana my application sarla 19 months wli wli wli lissshhhh...w i never ordered CAIPS...is it worth it awlak? walla halla2 too late because im wtng for the security check?
Sho awlkoun ya jame3a? Ana i beleive i got the e-mail enno they are STILL waiting for security check back in Dec 03,2012 when I asked what is the hold up after meds results were received...w yesterday got the same e-mail...so im guessing sarlei shi 2 months wtng for SC.

Ma ba3rif sho sayir ma3oun? bas ana kl kam yom i'm e-mailing them.
Please if anyone has any new things to share it might help the whole team here...
serna TEAM here...

Yass said:
Keef eljamee3??
Inshallah good
Wallah ya Lello I'm disgusted with this ridiculous process.
I'm sick of waiting and if it wasn't for hope I would've given up.
But that's not a choice, we have to stay strong, and inshallah it will be done soon.
Good luck to you all.

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Hi all!
As sponsor , who lost their job last year and is on EI. Do you guys think that affects the chances of my husband getting the visa in. Negative way. ??? Is Employmeyy insurance considered bad??? Do they even check that? When I applied I was worked with high income salary but 10 months ago we got laid off and haven't found a job in my feild ?! Someone please help!! I'm scRed now :(

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina85 said:
Hi all!
As sponsor , who lost their job last year and is on EI. Do you guys think that affects the chances of my husband getting the visa in. Negative way. ??? Is Employmeyy insurance considered bad??? Do they even check that? When I applied I was worked with high income salary but 10 months ago we got laid off and haven't found a job in my feild ?! Someone please help!! I'm scRed now :(
hi Tina85, No it will not affects at all I know one who lost his job or not working his wife got her visa. also from reading in forums some sponsors still studying and their spouses got their visas

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
LELLO said:
Hi Yass, lk kifak, zamein ma sme3na sawtak...i guess lkel zah2an w 2arfein mn hal process that doesnt make any sense...ana wallah t3ebet la darajei ma 3edet 7essei la b joy wala b shi...allah yel3anoun...lk 7atta l joy mawatouwa w da3aso 3laya...
BTW ana my application sarla 19 months wli wli wli lissshhhh...w i never ordered CAIPS...is it worth it awlak? walla halla2 too late because im wtng for the security check?
Sho awlkoun ya jame3a? Ana i beleive i got the e-mail enno they are STILL waiting for security check back in Dec 03,2012 when I asked what is the hold up after meds results were received...w yesterday got the same e-mail...so im guessing sarlei shi 2 months wtng for SC.

Ma ba3rif sho sayir ma3oun? bas ana kl kam yom i'm e-mailing them.
Please if anyone has any new things to share it might help the whole team here...
serna TEAM here...
Hello Lello,
I'm good elhamdillah, how about you? :)
Today I called CSIS again and asked them when are they going to reply to the letter I sent them 15 days ago, they said it might take up to 2 months to reply.
I called my MP office and asked them to inquire about my wife's file again, and they did.
I am applying for CAIPS again tomorrow morning inshallah
I have been waiting for the security checks like lots of you my friends here, and yes Lello I think it is worth it to order CAIPS
My MP office told me if the wife has no criminal record back home, with no military or political parties' background, it should take 2 to 3 months to finish the security screening. Allah a3lam!!
Good luck all

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Guys I ordered my second set of GCMS notes...its been 25 days already and no notes...should I be worried or should I give them a few more days ?

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
give it a couple of more days hun..inshallah there is something positive in them
Canada-Girl2012 said:
Guys I ordered my second set of GCMS notes...its been 25 days already and no notes...should I be worried or should I give them a few more days ?

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
Thanks dear ! The thing is I didn't receive any confirmation that they received my application for the notes. The first time I ordered them, they replied back to me saying they received all the forms..etc...do they always send out a confirmation letter? I don't want to have to have waited for nothing..

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
give it a couple of more days hun..inshallah there is something positive in them

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
i nvr got a confirmation the first time i applied for the notes..inshallah ull hear good news soon, i know that ankara is clearing up the old files inshallah beirut will start doing the same aswell
Canada-Girl2012 said:
Thanks dear ! The thing is I didn't receive any confirmation that they received my application for the notes. The first time I ordered them, they replied back to me saying they received all the forms..etc...do they always send out a confirmation letter? I don't want to have to have waited for nothing..

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
Enshala I really hope so..Beirut VO keeps replying back to my emails by saying "We are unable to give a specific time frame for the next stage in processing"..I wonder how many "stages" there are and what this stage is perhaps security check??...and I really hope you hear good news very soon dear...

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
i nvr got a confirmation the first time i applied for the notes..inshallah ull hear good news soon, i know that ankara is clearing up the old files inshallah beirut will start doing the same aswell