Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
hi guys ,congrats to all who took visas and why my file number tht starts with B doent show anything yet ?and they r mesgin me always ...and my file number with F shows tht app recvd ???????????

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Santana, leish mwajja3 rassak with the letters, when your status will change it will show with all the letters you have, my status shows now that a decision has been made, it is showing on the number that starts with F and even with the client id number which does not start with any letter.

Mazen239

Sep 23, 2012
Hi guys, I hope you are doing great. I have been reading your posts since a couple of days so I registered to keep involved concerning family class applicants and keep updated of what's going on. My application form has arrived Damascus visa office on March 15 ,2011 and since then I have been waiting my visa to be issued. I have redone my second medical test on June 02, 2012 and still didn't have either my status updated or any reply from the embassy, is it normal guys to wait for 19 months for the visa while the embassy website states that the processing time is 17 months, thanks in advance for your replies and I wish you all the luck with your visa issuance.

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Mazen, welcome.

What is hapening with you is very normal, actually there is nothing that has to do with specific time limit, it depends on luck i guess.
Did you re-do your medicals upon any request?
You said that your file has been transfered on March 2011, i guess that you will be hearing or receiving an e-mail concerning your file soon, my file was transfered on May 2011 and already the decision has been made and waiting to get the visa stamped on my passport.

First you will receive an e-mail demanding you to present new "sijill 3adleh, ikhraj 2ayd fardi and 3a2ili, residency questionnaire", they will give you 30 days to send them to the embassy, since you had your medicals done, you can present them all together and from that stage you will have to wait 2 or 3 months more to have the golden call.

All the best

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Ajaxxio said:
Nairyd, did they give your husband any documents besides his visa?
Hi Ajaxxio, I believe they gave him a paper he needs to take with him when he lands to the immigration officers to fill out with them. They also gave him a paper stating he can watch a short film when he gets to Toronto talking about his rights ehehehhe. I really pray you get a phone call tmr to pick up your passport! If not you should email them tomorrow!!!! Best of luck!!!! My husband flys in Friday..I am sooo nervous, I dont believe it!!! :eek:

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Mazen, welcome.

What is hapening with you is very normal, actually there is nothing that has to do with specific time limit, it depends on luck i guess.
Did you re-do your medicals upon any request?
You said that your file has been transfered on March 2011, i guess that you will be hearing or receiving an e-mail concerning your file soon, my file was transfered on May 2011 and already the decision has been made and waiting to get the visa stamped on my passport.

First you will receive an e-mail demanding you to present new "sijill 3adleh, ikhraj 2ayd fardi and 3a2ili, residency questionnaire", they will give you 30 days to send them to the embassy, since you had your medicals done, you can present them all together and from that stage you will have to wait 2 or 3 months more to have the golden call.

All the best
Hi Ajaxxio
Hope you receive the golden call this Wednesday,as i notice most of the calls comes out on Wednesday or friday,i was checking my e-case in daily bases and it never change till now,you know they e-mail my wife on the 12 of September and we submit the paper they ask for on the 18th,and today i check my e-case and it changed from received document to IN PROCESS ( We started processing **** application on September 21, 2012.),it shows they're working fast so hope we'll be done before the end of the month.good luck to all.

Mazen239

Sep 23, 2012
Thanks a lot Ajaxxio for you reply, I really appreciate it, actually I redid the medical test based on a phone call from the embassy,I was interviewed by an officer on the phone then she told me i had to redo my medical exam. Do you really mean I should wait tell they ask for the "sijill 3adleh, ikhraj 2ayd fardi and 3a2ili, residency questionnaire" and then 2 to 3 months waiting :(, oh my God it's really a long slow process waiting for the visa issuance. Will the embassy ask for the sijill 3adleh, ikhraj 2ayd fardi and 3a2ili again even though I have provided them when I filled my applicaion? We have sent the supplementary document and residency questionnaire to Damascus visa office on November 2011 when the embassy was still opened. Thanks a lot again Ajaxxio.

htraboul

May 27, 2011
Hi everyone,
I think they are working on our file. As I told you, our e-case changed 3 days ago to in process (we started to process your application on sept 18). And today we recieved an email asking for birth certificate for my two childrens.
Actually few months ago they contacted us asking for citizinship cards of our childrens, so what I did is I sent them copies of their passports.
This a copy of the email:

Chère Madame
La présente correspondance concerne votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada. Afin de poursuivre l’étude de votre dossier, nous vous prions de nous faire parvenir les documents mentionnés ci-dessous :
- Certificats de naissance de vos enfants
Tous les documents requis doivent être fournis en même temps dans un seul paquet et non pas séparément et ceux qui sont en arabe doivent être accompagnés de leur traduction en français ou en anglais par un traducteur assermenté et d’une copie certifiée conforme du document original à l’exception du passeport.
Veuillez ne pas envoyer les documents originaux que lorsqu’ils vous sont spécifiquement demandés.
Si nous vous avons demandé de nous faire parvenir un certificat de police (voir ci-dessus), vous devez envoyer le certificat de police original ainsi que sa traduction certifiée conforme.
Veuillez noter que vous devez soumettre les documents requis dans les 30 jours suivant l’envoi de ce courriel, sinon l’examen de votre demande sera effectué en fonction des renseignements que vous avez déjà fournis dans votre demande initiale. Tout manquement à cet égard pourrait donc entrainer le refus de votre demande.
Vous pouvez soumettre ces documents en personne (veuillez les déposer dans la boite de dépôt située à l’entrée principale de l’ambassade) ou par courrier commercial à l’adresse suivante :
Autoroute Jal El Dib (43), Immeuble Coolrite
B.P.60163
Beyrouth, Liban
Tél: (961-4) 726 700 / 710-576
Fax: (961-4) 726704
Email: berut.im-residencepermanente@international.gc.ca
N.B : Votre numéro de dossier et votre numéro de téléphone ou fax doivent être mentionnés sur toutes les correspondances que vous nous faites parvenir.

I have to questions:
Should I send them the original copies?
Could we send them copies by email?

Thank you and good luck to everyone

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
htraboul said:
Hi everyone,
I think they are working on our file. As I told you, our e-case changed 3 days ago to in process (we started to process your application on sept 18). And today we recieved an email asking for birth certificate for my two childrens.
Actually few months ago they contacted us asking for citizinship cards of our childrens, so what I did is I sent them copies of their passports.
This a copy of the email:

Chère Madame
La présente correspondance concerne votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada. Afin de poursuivre l'étude de votre dossier, nous vous prions de nous faire parvenir les documents mentionnés ci-dessous :
- Certificats de naissance de vos enfants
Tous les documents requis doivent être fournis en même temps dans un seul paquet et non pas séparément et ceux qui sont en arabe doivent être accompagnés de leur traduction en français ou en anglais par un traducteur assermenté et d'une copie certifiée conforme du document original à l'exception du passeport.
Veuillez ne pas envoyer les documents originaux que lorsqu'ils vous sont spécifiquement demandés.
Si nous vous avons demandé de nous faire parvenir un certificat de police (voir ci-dessus), vous devez envoyer le certificat de police original ainsi que sa traduction certifiée conforme.
Veuillez noter que vous devez soumettre les documents requis dans les 30 jours suivant l'envoi de ce courriel, sinon l'examen de votre demande sera effectué en fonction des renseignements que vous avez déjà fournis dans votre demande initiale. Tout manquement à cet égard pourrait donc entrainer le refus de votre demande.
Vous pouvez soumettre ces documents en personne (veuillez les déposer dans la boite de dépôt située à l'entrée principale de l'ambassade) ou par courrier commercial à l'adresse suivante :
Autoroute Jal El Dib (43), Immeuble Coolrite
B.P.60163
Beyrouth, Liban
Tél: (961-4) 726 700 / 710-576
Fax: (961-4) 726704
Email: berut.im-residencepermanente @ international.gc.ca
N.B : Votre numéro de dossier et votre numéro de téléphone ou fax doivent être mentionnés sur toutes les correspondances que vous nous faites parvenir.

I have to questions:
Should I send them the original copies?
Could we send them copies by email?

Thank you and good luck to everyone
Hi htraboul, mabrook good news , in my opinion if you can issue another birth certifecates for your childreen , so no problem send them by dhl in 1 or 2 days will arraives lebanon. but if you cant issue new one, send them photoes stamped by canadian 'sora tepk el asel' also send them by dhl . Because they want strong evidance

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Joe thanks for your wishes and in return i wish you all the best as well.

Mazen, since you already send the supplementary form and residency questionnaire to Damascus this means that you have to wait for their e-mail asking you about the "sijil 3adleh and ikhraj 2ayd family and for you"

Just when you do them, send them all together to the embassy + the section "A" which is for the medical exam. Unfortunately, yes you have to wait about 2 or 3 months more after you send the documents to the embassy but i hope they will send you this e-mail soon.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jammin said:
56 DAYS................
Hi Jammin, I will tell you what I think about what happened. the officer has finished his work on your file so he had asked you to bring your passport. he put your passport on your file, waiting the big officer to stamp the visa on it. so your file now on queue

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
Lele whos the big officer and why they dont give the priority to my passport since sarlo 56 days 3endon,and i wanna ask u a question,in 30 july i sent an email fiyo my wedding pics (without them asking ),coz they asked before bass at this time ma kein fi ceremony,and in 31 july i got a call to submit my passport,is that affect anything?or what?