Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Tina85 said:
Hello my friends,
Again Monday came and brought us nothing :(.... Hoping for te best in one if these days this week!!!!! Good luck everyone keep us updated

Lello good luck to your hubby for his interview this Thursday :)
Moey, I think you will be getting the golden email soon ;)
oh Thats very Sweet of you, I hope So
I Emailed my wife's MP Office a week ago, because in June 2012 they got us some information back then and asked us to contact them again at the 14 months edge, so i emailed them asking them for more info on what's happening, they just got back to me that they are waiting CIC to Answer them, It took them a month to answer back the 1st time, I hope they answer back ASAP.
ya rab lyom 7ada yesma3 shee mnee7
Lello Good Luck in the Interview on thursday for your Husband, I hope we hear good news on the Valentine's day :)
Good Luck Everyone

lebneni001

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
hamdellllllah l hamdellllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i just got the golden email people i really cant believe my eyes, nshallah 3e2belkon ya rabbbbbb 3e2belkon ya jame3a
thank god
i am in a big shock.......... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
lebneni001 said:
hamdellllllah l hamdellllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i just got the golden email people i really cant believe my eyes, nshallah 3e2belkon ya rabbbbbb 3e2belkon ya jame3a
thank god
ohhhhhhhhh goooooooooooooood hamdellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;D
walla nbasatellak kteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer mabrooookkkkkkkkkkkkk :-*
btw where do u live, and was the email sent from Beirut Embassy ? because they should be close by now, this is wierd
congratulations, post the email you got please so we know how it looks like :(

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
lebneni001 said:
i live in bekaa lebanon oh people the shock in unreal
3e2belkoooooon ya rab and nshallah soooooon my friendssssss
Copy and Paste the email here so we know how it looks like
mabrook again

lebneni001

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Dear Applicant,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. So that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued, you must now submit the documents listed below if you reside in Lebanon.

If you prefer the visa to be issued in Canada, please respond to this email and request that we advise you with the necessary steps to have this done.

1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications as noted below.

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications noted below.

Submit your passport(s), photos and information chart within 30 days of the date of this email. All documents for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package. Follow the instructions below to submit your package.

What you should know

§ You should not buy plane tickets or make travel or employment commitments until you have received your passport(s) and permanent resident visa(s).
§ This will be the name that appears on all of your documents after you become a permanent resident of Canada (e.g. driver’s license, social insurance card, health card).
§ If your family composition has changed (e.g. by marriage, divorce, birth, death), you must tell us now. You must also tell us if it changes before the date of your intended departure. Information in our systems must be up to date and considered before anyone can be granted permanent resident status on arrival.
Sincerely,
J .E Program Assistant,
Canadian Embassy.
Coolrite Bldg
43 Jal El Dib Highway
Beirut, Lebanon
berut.im-permanentresidence@international.gc.ca

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
lebneni001 said:
Dear Applicant,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. So that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued, you must now submit the documents listed below if you reside in Lebanon.

If you prefer the visa to be issued in Canada, please respond to this email and request that we advise you with the necessary steps to have this done.

1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications as noted below.

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications noted below.

Submit your passport(s), photos and information chart within 30 days of the date of this email. All documents for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package. Follow the instructions below to submit your package.

What you should know

§ You should not buy plane tickets or make travel or employment commitments until you have received your passport(s) and permanent resident visa(s).
§ This will be the name that appears on all of your documents after you become a permanent resident of Canada (e.g. driver's license, social insurance card, health card).
§ If your family composition has changed (e.g. by marriage, divorce, birth, death), you must tell us now. You must also tell us if it changes before the date of your intended departure. Information in our systems must be up to date and considered before anyone can be granted permanent resident status on arrival.
Sincerely,
J .E Program Assistant,
Canadian Embassy.
Coolrite Bldg
43 Jal El Dib Highway
Beirut, Lebanon
berut.im-permanentresidence @ international.gc.ca
It looks really good :)
Alef mabrouk Im really Happy For you, I guess you dont need that Iphone App Anymore huh ? :p
yalla alef mabrouk again have fun and good luck for everyone
3a2belna :(

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
:D Congratulations alf mabrouk. ya rab allah yefreja 3al jami3. Yalla, ana jawzei kameina mn l bekaa. Thursday his interview.
I have a question..what king pf photos they ask from u to submit. My husband has a new passport , and im just wandering if he should have pics with him , in case aloulo kl shi ok, maybe he can get the visa right there.
Sho awlkoun...would they issue a visa at the same time ?...maybe i need someone who went through an interview...
Keep ++++ ya jame3a.
I'm praying for all.

lebneni001 said:
thank god

lebneni001

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
LELLO said:
:D Congratulations alf mabrouk. ya rab allah yefreja 3al jami3. Yalla, ana jawzei kameina mn l bekaa. Thursday his interview.
I have a question..what king pf photos they ask from u to submit. My husband has a new passport , and im just wandering if he should have pics with him , in case aloulo kl shi ok, maybe he can get the visa right there.
Sho awlkoun...would they issue a visa at the same time ?...maybe i need someone who went through an interview...
Keep ++++ ya jame3a.
I'm praying for all.

hey lelloo thank you so much and nshallah ur husband will get it soon ya rab, i am going thursday to submit my passport because they wrote in the email that if we are residing outside beirut we can submit it thursday, so im going on thursday.. and for the pics they are asking for tow pics and a chart that i have to fill ill posted later for you.....
walla i still cant believe my eyes guy and walla i am praying for all of you to get it very soon
hamdellah walla
and thank you all and nshallah your turn is soon

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Lik alf alf alf Mabrook!!! Walah I'm so happy for you. What was your timeline? I forgot lol

lebneni001

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Photograph Specifications

§ Two recent photos are required for each person.

§ Write your file number and the name of each person on the back of their photos. Do not use a ball-point pen. Wait until the ink dries before stacking the photos on top of each other.

§ The photos must not be damaged or blemished.

§ Do not staple, glue or pin the photos. Instead, they can be paper-clipped or enclosed in a small envelope.

These photo specifications are NOT the same as passport photo specifications.

Notes to the photographer

The two photographs must:

§ Show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing their full face centred in the middle of the photograph;

§ Have a plain white background;

§ Be identical (black & white or colour) - produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;

§ Be produced on single weight matte paper;

§ Measure between 25mm and 30mm (1" and 1 1/5") from chin to crown;

§ Have a finished size of 35mm x 45mm (1 3/8" and 1 3/4").

lebneni001

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Tina85 said:
Lik alf alf alf Mabrook!!! Walah I'm so happy for you. What was your timeline? I forgot lol
thank you Tina85 and 3e2belik nshallah ya rab,
till today its has been 24months and 17 days..
again thank u and best of luck to you alll..
allah yfreja 3al kel soon nshallah

CanadaLeb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Toronro
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/Nov/2012
Doc's Request.
No...
AOR Received.
15/Jan/2013
File Transfer...
15/Jan/2013
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
15/oct/2012
Interview........
Waived....
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2013
LANDED..........
09-05-2013
Mabrook 3a2bel el kel inchala ;)

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
lebneni001 said:
thank you Tina85 and 3e2belik nshallah ya rab,
till today its has been 24months and 17 days..
again thank u and best of luck to you alll..
allah yfreja 3al kel soon nshallah
Why do u think it took so long? Maybe because of the transfer? Or did you travel outside of Lebanon. ?
Ya rabb I hope we are all next tommorw lol

lebneni001

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Tina85 said:
Why do u think it took so long? Maybe because of the transfer? Or did you travel outside of Lebanon. ?
Ya rabb I hope we are all next tommorw lol
hey Tina walla i lived out side lebanon for few years thats why it took long because they have to do their background check in two countries , bass hamdellah finally i got it , and walla from the bottom of my heart i wish u guys all the best and that u get ur papers done ,its really hard to stay hanging and just waiting ...
good luck to you people and nshallah ya rab ur guys a next very soon,

and as for MOEY they sent the email at 1;30 and i got i checked it late.
so again best of luck to every one allah kareem.