Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
TSI said:
Hi Canadian_Leb,

When you say that your security assessment is blanked out, do you mean it's completely empty? Check under the various headings, especially under "Admissibilities", mine has information about who is admin, but also says "Not Started" under Status.

For Medical, mine expired in early Feb 2014, but it does say "Passed" in the medical section of "Admissibilities:. In the notes section it explicitly says that the medicals have expired. But as we've seen from other members of this forum, they seem to be extending the results passed the expiration date, I don't think your medicals are a concern, do you know if it at least says "Passed" in that section?

I am sorry I don't know if security is done before eligibility determination, but it would seem like a big enough item that it should be, and because your eligibility has actually been determined, I would think that you would have passed all hurdles, or in the least they must have gotten preliminary results and have assessed in the positive but hadn't gotten to updating the file?

That would be my thoughts ...

Hopefully you'll be hearing something really soon.
Hi TSI

I have noticed security has been blanked out since last time I got the notes. Under the activities there has been some activities such as " security screening" but it has a datebut no due date and admin. Criminality says not started but medical is passed and valid. Although in the notes that they wrote they mention criminality and blank out some info also say Lebanese police clearance on file to be reviewed.on the most updated note it says police clearance valid or just PC valid... Then passed eligibility but the criminality status is still not started. They had a new BF date or due date of March 23 but the notes were as of March 17. Inshallah khair and I hope u are right.

Soon_canadian I'm sorry to hear that you missed your interview you might wanna contact them as soon as possible.

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Soon_Canadian said:
I just read on my notes that i had a schedule interview on tuesday march 12th and they are claiming that i did not attend, and that that they contacted me through my phone and they have sent the request to my address.

When i filed my sponsorship application, i clearly asked them to contact me via email and not via mail for i don't have a mailing address. And on february 12th 2014, i emailed them informing them that my address has changed to Dubai. I can't believe how they still tried to contact me through my lebanese mobile number. And even after they couldn't reach me on my cell phone, how come they did not send me an email. I mean seriously :(:(

Hello!
I would email sooon like now and explain that you changed ur address and that you have informed them about that!
What does ur ecas say? In process? Anything about the interview being requested?
by the way did they mention the reason for interview like they did for TSI?

We are hearing about more and more interviews

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
lebcan said:
Hello!
I would email sooon like now and explain that you changed ur address and that you have informed them about that!
What does ur ecas say? In process? Anything about the interview being requested?

TSI and Soon_Canadian

Do you have anything in your notes that refer to KZ or KZ5438?

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
lebcan said:
Hello!

I did email them, but i hope they get back to me soon. My file has been on hold since February 17th :(

My ecas still says application received, and nothing about interview.

They did not mention reason for interview, which is weird!

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
Canadian_Leb said:
TSI and Soon_Canadian

Do you have anything in your notes that refer to KZ or KZ5438?
I do not have anything that has to do with KZ or KZ5438!

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
TSI did your wife attend her interview?!

TSI

Mar 10, 2014
Soon_Canadian said:
TSI did your wife attend her interview?!
I wasn't able to find anything about KZ or KZ5438, that might be the ID of one of the officers handling your file maybe?

As for the interview, we have heard nothing from the embassy yet, the Due Date for Eligibility in the Notes was March 14, 2014, but we never received any calls or emails requesting the interview yet (we haven't changed addresses or numbers). I suspect, since they still have to do her security check in 2 countries (which showed as Not Started in the Notes), it will take a little bit of time. Although I am sorry to hear about your March 12th missed deadline (without actually reaching out!). I hope you are able to quickly resolve that.

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
TSI said:
I wasn't able to find anything about KZ or KZ5438, that might be the ID of one of the officers handling your file maybe?

As for the interview, we have heard nothing from the embassy yet, the Due Date for Eligibility in the Notes was March 14, 2014, but we never received any calls or emails requesting the interview yet (we haven't changed addresses or numbers). I suspect, since they still have to do her security check in 2 countries (which showed as Not Started in the Notes), it will take a little bit of time. Although I am sorry to hear about your March 12th missed deadline (without actually reaching out!). I hope you are able to quickly resolve that.
They have to do my security check in 2 countries too. Are you sure they did not specify a date for the interview in your notes?

I emailed the embassy in beirut, does anyone know how long does it usually take them to reply?

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
hi guys ,
i just want to share this with you coz it is repeating itself everytime unfortunately.
a friend of mine had applied for a visit visa to visit her husband becoz her sponsorship application is taking a long time and she is suffering like us, anyway the embasy called her today to pass by and pick up her passport with no visa on it :( they refused her for weid reasons ,some of them : the travel history since she had nevrr been to any country before , her family ties in canada ( she has uncles and aunts there i dont know what they mean by family ties?),her financial status ( her husband is sponsoring her and he mentioned this in the invitation letter and he is responsible of her when she comes.)and finally her employement status ( she is not employed i dont know how does this affect her visit visa )....this is really bad .

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
sue89 said:
hi guys ,
i just want to share this with you coz it is repeating itself everytime unfortunately.
a friend of mine had applied for a visit visa to visit her husband becoz her sponsorship application is taking a long time and she is suffering like us, anyway the embasy called her today to pass by and pick up her passport with no visa on it :( they refused her for weid reasons ,some of them : the travel history since she had nevrr been to any country before , her family ties in canada ( she has uncles and aunts there i dont know what they mean by family ties?),her financial status ( her husband is sponsoring her and he mentioned this in the invitation letter and he is responsible of her when she comes.)and finally her employement status ( she is not employed i dont know how does this affect her visit visa )....this is really bad .
Sue, that is normal. I have applied 3 times to visit my wife(one of them she had a misscarriage and was in the hospital, and that i had final exams in my 4th year of university one month after my visit dates), and was rejected 3 times, and the reason was family ties in canada, i don't have family there but my wife, and the "PURPOSE OF VISIT"...Guys like seriously, my wife had a misscarriage and she was in the hospital and VO still said he rejected my visit visa because of purpose of visit...Unbelievable...

Anyways Sue, regarding her employment status, because she is not employed, they are worried that she will not come back to Lebanon because she has nothing to come back to.

Adam992

Nov 17, 2013
Hey everyone

Wow this process is just to much!

It's been about a month and a half since my ecas changed to decision made and still no news.
Any advise?

Good luck to us all

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Adam992 said:
Hey everyone

Wow this process is just to much!

It's been about a month and a half since my ecas changed to decision made and still no news.
Any advise?

Good luck to us all
Hi Adam

Tell me about it we applied on the same day and your ecas says DM while mine still in process your a started processing on Feb 19 and mine February 20. My husband emailed them last weekend to see if we can get an update. His medicals expire really soon. I have been thinking to cal the MP and see if they look into whats taking them forever to make a decision especially since eligibility was passed from the last notes I requested. What do u think? Should we call the MP office?

Adam992

Nov 17, 2013
I think we should canadian_leb. Ill be calling tomorrow, given that's my only option,
because this is getting ridiculous!
I've read that after getting decision made they usually notify you right away of the decision
except in my case, god knows what going on. I just hope I won't receive bad news.

Who knows maybe they've made a decision on your application to but they haven't updated you're ecas
Inshallah khair

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Adam992 said:
I think we should canadian_leb. Ill be calling tomorrow, given that's my only option,
because this is getting ridiculous!
I've read that after getting decision made they usually notify you right away of the decision
except in my case, god knows what going on. I just hope I won't receive bad news.

Who knows maybe they've made a decision on your application to but they haven't updated you're ecas
Inshallah khair
Hi Adam,

Who is your MP.? Please let me know what happens inshallah khair - inshallah we all hear good news too. I will call too. I'm just in a course this week. I'll try calling at lunch tomorrow.

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Hello to all of you

if you dont mind guys can anybody tell me something about those notes you are talking about? where can i find it?
and other question please what does the (KF) means at the end of the immigration file number?
thanx in advance and best luck to all