Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
balut said:
My friend is a manitoba provincial nominee. he's in manitoba for a month now and he wants to move to vancouver for a greater opportunity. Employment in manitoba isn't much....he's still waiting for his PRCard to be mail to him. Is it possible for him to move w/o creating problem w/ regards to his nominee status?
He will be OK when He gets his PR card,Wait for it then He can move to BC.Cheers

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

BCguy said:
balut said:
My friend is a manitoba provincial nominee. he's in manitoba for a month now and he wants to move to vancouver for a greater opportunity. Employment in manitoba isn't much....he's still waiting for his PRCard to be mail to him. Is it possible for him to move w/o creating problem w/ regards to his nominee status?
He will be OK when He gets his PR card,Wait for it then He can move to BC.Cheers
Bad advice, the OP friend should look at the contract that he signed with Manitoba PNP where he will make an effort to settle in the Province. Manitoba also reserves the right to cancel the PNP certificate, if the applicant makes no effort to settle.

PMM

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Hi
Not technically Bad advise,Grey Area Meaning to say that you sign a contract to attempt to settle in Manitoba,Just like somebody I know tried to settle in Nova Scotia,But If a job offer comes up in another province AFTER you obtain LANDED IMMIGRANT STATUS,CIC cannot withdraw your permanent residency for getting a job somewhere else,If you show you tried to get a job in Manitoba for several months without success.Better employed then Unemployed.Cheers

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
two people moved to Ontario without probs. one from manitoba and one from Alberta. their PNP was not canceled and CIC did not trouble them.

balut

Jul 28, 2008
TY BCguy,..

by the way i checked the photocopy of contract/ documents that my friend submitted to MNP when he filed his application as nominee and there's no such policy stated that if he move to another place in canada, his resident status will be cancelled....just worried cause jobs offered in winnipeg is not much...thats why he want to move to big cities were his skills are in demand.

pinoybigboy

Aug 1, 2008
hello BC guy, i am here in the US and planning to move to canada.. i read this thread and hoping you will answer my inquiry... right now i am planning to apply for PR, do you think i can get a provincial nomination in bc quick.... i am in IT field, working as a tech support, network admin and systems admin....
i appreciate you help.....

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
pinoybigboy said:
hello BC guy, i am here in the US and planning to move to canada.. i read this thread and hoping you will answer my inquiry... right now i am planning to apply for PR, do you think i can get a provincial nomination in bc quick.... i am in IT field, working as a tech support, network admin and systems admin....
i appreciate you help.....
Yes as long as you have an Employer,IT is very big here,Microsoft alone opening in Richmond will need 5,000 workers.Look up the BC Provincial Nominee program,If you have a job offer,It can be processed very quicklly as little as 3 months.I was just with the Immigration Minister today and we discussed the need for medical personnel in BC.200,000 BC residents do not have a family doctor despite billions sprnt on Healthcare.Cheers

gr8tpretender

Aug 2, 2008
[/quote]Yes as long as you have an Employer,IT is very big here,Microsoft alone opening in Richmond will need 5,000 workers.Look up the BC Provincial Nominee program,If you have a job offer,It can be processed very quicklly as little as 3 months.I was just with the Immigration Minister today and we discussed the need for medical personnel in BC.200,000 BC residents do not have a family doctor despite billions sprnt on Healthcare.Cheers
[/quote]

Hello BCguy, how about the field of developmentally disabled people are you hiring in this field? coz i have an experience in a adult group home concerning developmentally disabled people for almost 3 years....

thanks and best regards

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Unfortunately with an Engineering Degree,You only qualify as a Residential Care Aid without the medical Degree.Cheers

gr8tpretender

Aug 2, 2008
BCguy said:
Unfortunately with an Engineering Degree,You only qualify as a Residential Care Aid without the medical Degree.Cheers
even i have a certification to handle developmentally disabled people and a administrator certificate to run a residential facility for DD people. Do they petition those residential care aid...
thanks..